Satin Acetate

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
coatfun

Re: Satin Acetate

Post by coatfun »

coatfun wrote:Acetate Satin is used in a lot of very expensive coat linings as well as prom and wedding dresses. However most ladies coats made now, even the expensive ones have cheap taffeta linings. So sad.the higher the thread count the more expensive the acetate satin is.
BarbiSatin

Post by BarbiSatin »

Freddielinton wrote:I think a lot of you guys who like acetate, are misconstrued or haven't tried real polyester satin. The acetate I see most of the time is dress linings, just like the picture of the tag posted above. It is not satin or anything even nearly resembling satin. It's just cheap nylon-esque tablecloth material. I cut these out of my dresses and use them as rags because it's not really satin. I've seen better satin material from Halloween costumes. The real goodness is on the outside of the dresses. Now here's the thing. Acetate satin on the outside of the dress is different from the crappy tablecloth satin lining on the inside. That can feel pretty good. 100% Polyester Satin is and will forever be the king of the fabric types, though. What I'm trying to say is, if you have something made out of shitty tablecloth material, and something out of polyester satin, between those two...you'd never go back! Just my opinion, no hate. Btw, if you guys want my acetate linings, you can have them!

:P
Polyester is what is used now because it is easier to sew and care for. Real high quality acetate satin is heavy and slick as ice and super shiny. There is nothing like it on earth.
I am a t girl who is addicted to acetate satin. Wearing satin, satin sheets and being bound and tickled tortured with satin ribbons and bows.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

BarbiSatin wrote:
Freddielinton wrote:I think a lot of you guys who like acetate, are misconstrued or haven't tried real polyester satin. The acetate I see most of the time is dress linings, just like the picture of the tag posted above. It is not satin or anything even nearly resembling satin. It's just cheap nylon-esque tablecloth material. I cut these out of my dresses and use them as rags because it's not really satin. I've seen better satin material from Halloween costumes. The real goodness is on the outside of the dresses. Now here's the thing. Acetate satin on the outside of the dress is different from the crappy tablecloth satin lining on the inside. That can feel pretty good. 100% Polyester Satin is and will forever be the king of the fabric types, though. What I'm trying to say is, if you have something made out of shitty tablecloth material, and something out of polyester satin, between those two...you'd never go back! Just my opinion, no hate. Btw, if you guys want my acetate linings, you can have them!

Polyester is what is used now because it is easier to sew and care for. Real high quality acetate satin is heavy and slick as ice and super shiny. There is nothing like it on earth.
haha so well said :lol:
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

BarbiSatin wrote:

You are so right. I have used a lot of satin to cum. Acetate satin is the top no doubt. It's given me some of the best orgasms ever.
satindick

Post by satindick »

Acetate Satin is the best of the satins for sure and It's the best to hump. I have humped a lot of acetate satin pillows, dresses and linings and they felt fantastic. :D
Satin D.