Satin Acetate

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SilkScarfLover

Satin Acetate

Post by SilkScarfLover »

As you will guess from my screename, my silk fetish has always been for silk scarves, but after seeing a number of comments about it on here recently, I have just sent off for a roll of Satin acetate to explore with...

What can I expect to discover when I open the package?
shinysatinlover

Re: Satin Acetate

Post by shinysatinlover »

SilkScarfLover wrote:I have just sent off for a roll of Satin acetate to explore with...

What can I expect to discover when I open the package?
A roll of satin acetate? :lol: :wink:

I don't know but it sounds like fun.... inventing things to 'use' it for. :)
satinguy

Post by satinguy »

Acetate Satin, The best of the satins and sure feels great to hump. :D
Mr.Satin
meemoo

Post by meemoo »

Where did you buy the roll of acetate satin? Ebay?
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Acetate satin is so smooth and silky. I have several gowns made from acetate satin that I love to hump. I also have several ladies coats that have acetate satin linings. It feels so good on my cock.
jonboy

Post by jonboy »

Yes commonly used as a fabric for lining.
Whenever you see a label with the magic words

"Lining"
"100% Acetate"

you just know it's going to feel out of this world.

The real queen of fibres in my opinion.

It just feels so wonderful.

satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I fully agree !!! Silk & satin are undoubtably fine fabrics, but acetate and polyester can also feel QUITE exquisite too :D This Watters skirt has a double (4 layers) acetate lining with a polyester overlay......soooooo very smooth and has a sexy "swishing" sound :D It is part of a NWT $200.00 2 piece outfit which I won on ebay for $12.00 & free shipping. This combination of these fabrics is probably my favorite and almost all dresses I acquire are made of them. Since I have discovered Watters bridesmaids/formal dresses in the past year, I have purchased several in different colors. They seem to use high quality fabrics. Two are identical, one of those is for my girlfriend for "play" :D :D 5 of them were brand new, all costing in the $185-$265.00 range. The most I paid for any one of them was $19.95 :D
http://109.imagebam.com/download/ivCz3f ... 282%29.JPG
http://109.imagebam.com/download/fkeHDH ... G_0002.JPG
http://101.imagebam.com/download/RN6cib ... G_0001.JPG
http://112.imagebam.com/download/cbb6g7 ... G_0011.JPG
http://112.imagebam.com/download/Fh1ACV ... 284%29.JPG
http://thumbnails111.imagebam.com/31944 ... 435872.jpg
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

I think I've had some experience earlier with acetate satin and it is a nice feeling satin...the flow of it isn't as nice as silk though and that's what turns me on about silk the most compared to other satins. In any case, please give me your thoughts on it as I would like to know from your standpoint! You ordered a roll of it, huh? A bolt of acetate satin? Plenty to mess around with, I'm sure!

FYI...I'm sure most of you guys are aware that satin is not an actual fabric, it's a type or weave of it. Silk, polyester, acetate, rayon...even cotton no less...can be made into a satin weave which is shiny and smooth on one side and slightly dull on the other. Most people like to call it satin when a majority of them mean a different fabric which is understandable as they see it say satin but never really look at the label and see what fabric it really is.

I'll stick with my pure silk satin as it's best to me. I know others feel differently cause they feel silk is too light. They do make them in heavier weights if you look hard enough, no pun intended. ;) Most don't know the feeling of silk rippling across even for a gentle breeze. The right angles of a breeze gives me a very major arousal from it and feeling the shiny satin side of it at those moments are just very exhilarating no less! Add some stroking along with the smooth caresses of the silk makes me cum within seconds! Those who haven't experienced that should at least give it a try someday.
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

satinlover1987

Post by satinlover1987 »

IReallyLovePureSilk wrote:I think I've had some experience earlier with acetate satin and it is a nice feeling satin...the flow of it isn't as nice as silk though and that's what turns me on about silk the most compared to other satins. In any case, please give me your thoughts on it as I would like to know from your standpoint! You ordered a roll of it, huh? A bolt of acetate satin? Plenty to mess around with, I'm sure!

FYI...I'm sure most of you guys are aware that satin is not an actual fabric, it's a type or weave of it. Silk, polyester, acetate, rayon...even cotton no less...can be made into a satin weave which is shiny and smooth on one side and slightly dull on the other. Most people like to call it satin when a majority of them mean a different fabric which is understandable as they see it say satin but never really look at the label and see what fabric it really is.

I'll stick with my pure silk satin as it's best to me. I know others feel differently cause they feel silk is too light. They do make them in heavier weights if you look hard enough, no pun intended. ;) Most don't know the feeling of silk rippling across even for a gentle breeze. The right angles of a breeze gives me a very major arousal from it and feeling the shiny satin side of it at those moments are just very exhilarating no less! Add some stroking along with the smooth caresses of the silk makes me cum within seconds! Those who haven't experienced that should at least give it a try someday.

I second everything said here ;)
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I think a lot of you guys who like acetate, are misconstrued or haven't tried real polyester satin. The acetate I see most of the time is dress linings, just like the picture of the tag posted above. It is not satin or anything even nearly resembling satin. It's just cheap nylon-esque tablecloth material. I cut these out of my dresses and use them as rags because it's not really satin. I've seen better satin material from Halloween costumes. The real goodness is on the outside of the dresses. Now here's the thing. Acetate satin on the outside of the dress is different from the crappy tablecloth satin lining on the inside. That can feel pretty good. 100% Polyester Satin is and will forever be the king of the fabric types, though. What I'm trying to say is, if you have something made out of shitty tablecloth material, and something out of polyester satin, between those two...you'd never go back! Just my opinion, no hate. Btw, if you guys want my acetate linings, you can have them!

:P
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

What I'm trying to say is, I hope you guys aren't using the cheap tablecloth stuff thinking it's satin when it's really not, when you could be experiencing true satin like polyester satin or silk satin or whatever!

That is, of course, unless you prefer that, then more power to ya! :)
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

It is not really for me, either. I know what Freddie means because those acetate linings in my dresses really do my head in, too.

I love super soft and fine polyester satin and that only. If it has stretch with a 4 or 5% spandex then I don't like it as much, either. My best pieces, be they dresses (prom or otherwise), sleepwear and lingerie, are very fine and soft, shiny 100% poly-satin material although I have a good number of pure silk items too, for balance and because I like the feeling of it on.
SilkScarfLover

Post by SilkScarfLover »

Yes, it was a 1m long roll ordered from ebay. The shine on it is stunning, but, it is not as 'exciting' for me as the silk satin finish of the silk scarves that began my deep love for silk. Don't get me wrong, this acetate will be used, but not loved with the passion that the silk satin gives me.

Nothing is more exciting than wearing my precious silk scarves in my secluded garden when there is a strong breeze blowing - the sound of the silk fluttering, flapping and being driven around my body produces seriously intense feeling which makes it incredibly difficult to avoid seriously stained silk.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Freddielinton wrote:What I'm trying to say is, I hope you guys aren't using the cheap tablecloth stuff thinking it's satin when it's really not, when you could be experiencing true satin like polyester satin or silk satin or whatever!
some acetate linings do feel cheap, some of them are soo sensual and tease your cock almost like little fingers in the magic spot. I have one Jump Apparel black dress with a silky acetate lining that would make your eyes roll to the back of your head. Even after multiple fuckings it still asks for more. One thing about acetate is it wicks up cum so much better than other material, almost like it wants to swallow your load.

Acetate satin linings do the best job of taking on spunk. Only the best quality dresses and coats use it because it is expensive.

but whatever works! I'm an "equal opportunity silk/satin fabric fucker". If it feels good, I'll deposit many a load onto/into it.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Acetate Satin is used in a lot of very expensive coat linings as well as prom and wedding dresses. However most ladies coats made now, even the expensive ones have cheap taffeta linings. So sad.the higher the thread count the more expensive the acetate satin is.