Joining Tainster

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinshiny

Joining Tainster

Post by Satinshiny »

Hi all. I've lurked for years without posting, but now I need some help!

I've joined many satin websites in the past, but haven't joined Tainster/Eromaxx for many years. The problem is that it seems impossible to join! On their join page I've entered all of my personal details, created a thirteen digit password using numbers, letters and capital letters too, but when I try and choose the type of membership that I want my screen just makes the password entries blank again. I think I've tried everything to join, different passwords of between 8 and 13 characters, hitting return instead of enter, payment by all the ways on offer, different membership lengths, but it still goes back to the join screen with the passwords needed.

Does anyone else have these problems?

P.S. Their support haven't bothered to reply to me.
Lovesatinblouses

Re: Joining Tainster

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

I havn't been a member since they were seperate sites. and yeah, they have gone all corporate now and don't care. I don't like alot of the new content and they just seem to have the Idea that none of it really matters. hence why I havn't been a member for a while
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Nope, can't help either - I binned my membership in about 2010 - sorry!!
Satinshiny

Post by Satinshiny »

Could I trouble somebody to actually attempt to join? I don't want you to actually join, just see if you can get past the join page, then leave it before you add any bank or card details. I want to know if it's me missing something obvious or whether it's a blip with the website itself?

Your help would be really appreciated.
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Hi. I've joined Omax/Tainster several times over the years, the last time just before Xmas. I've just run through the joining procedure again and got to the credit card page without any issues, although that may have been helped because I already have one of their "free" memberships.

That is what I was going to suggest for yourself. Get a free membership 1st, (gives access to all of their photo sets but not the vids,) and wait until you get an invite to join on a reduced 1st month discount. Get in, download everything of interest and then cancel.

Having said that, I couldn't see any links to their free package, but that may be because I already have it.

Like a lot of people, I think that their site has gone massively downhill since it changed to Tainster. When I 1st joined Omax in 2008 I was a member for 14months solid. Myfetish was probably my fav. site but that doesn't even get updated anymore. Plus, as far as I'm concerned, the standard and quality of the outfits had also declined recently.
And yes, their customer support is useless.

I've got some of their vids, from Myfetish and WAM. What's your particular fetish/interest?

Best of luck anyway.

Tatra.

PS HI to anyone to whom I might owe an Email reply!
Satinshiny

Post by Satinshiny »

Whenever I press the "Proceed To Checkout" button, the page doesn't change, it just makes the password fields blank again :-(

I've tried about fifty different passwords with a capital letter, a number, a small letter and at least 8 characters as they suggest. They obviously don't want my membership!

I was a member of My Satin and Fully Clothed Sex about 10 years ago, then the whole package (Orgymaxx?) on and off. I normally join for a month once a year but it's been a while since I last joined.

Thanks for your help anyway, I really can't see where I am going wrong, if at all?
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Does anyone with a Tainster membership have the full photo set of this chick, Nathaly Cherie getting fucked and urinated on in this sexy satin outfit? Below is my collection from this picture set, but I would love to see the rest of the photos.

~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~

RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress