satin baju kurung / baju kurung satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
szewei85

Re: satin baju kurung / baju kurung satin

Post by szewei85 »

simonr wrote:
szewei85 wrote:here is my girl friend in one of the most expensive yet designer made satin baju kurung @ 800 dollars :o swollen dick incoming by just glancing at it argh dang it :o
Was that your girl friend or girlfriend? :mrgreen:
woah hold your horses dude

girl friend who already married 2 that husband yo

here in malaysia chinese wont ever touch malay girls with the forced converting laws since independence haha dang it
simonr

Post by simonr »

szewei85 wrote:
simonr wrote:
szewei85 wrote:here is my girl friend in one of the most expensive yet designer made satin baju kurung @ 800 dollars :o swollen dick incoming by just glancing at it argh dang it :o
Was that your girl friend or girlfriend? :mrgreen:
woah hold your horses dude

girl friend who already married 2 that husband yo

here in malaysia chinese wont ever touch malay girls with the forced converting laws since independence haha dang it
You mean that you would have to convert to Islam if you wanted to marry a Muslim? Ouch, that's tough...

But there is no reason why Chinese girls can't wear Malay dresses :mrgreen: In Singapore, back in the school days, the girls are more than happy to put on colorful baju kurungs or kebayas on Racial Harmony Day
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

simonr wrote: :mrgreen: In Singapore, back in the school days, the girls are more than happy to put on colorful baju kurungs or kebayas on Racial Harmony Day
which was a few days ago! anyone got any pics (of teachers obv or parents)?
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

simonr wrote: You mean that you would have to convert to Islam if you wanted to marry a Muslim? Ouch, that's tough...

But there is no reason why Chinese girls can't wear Malay dresses :mrgreen: In Singapore, back in the school days, the girls are more than happy to put on colorful baju kurungs or kebayas on Racial Harmony Day
yes...its no wonder so many malays of malaysia rather leave the country so that they can married their non-malay spouse without intervention...no bullshit is real story yo

haha yeah that would be nice :mrgreen: i also believe baju kurung is an all race costume but just the hot weather itself made it not practical 4 the non malays themselves :lol:
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Adipotter wrote:
simonr wrote: :mrgreen: In Singapore, back in the school days, the girls are more than happy to put on colorful baju kurungs or kebayas on Racial Harmony Day
i 2 also interested with some pictures 2 see haha :mrgreen:
simonr

Post by simonr »

Adipotter wrote:
I have a couple of female friends working as primary school teachers and they have some photos online. None wears satin unfortunately... But we can always turn to Google for some nice pics :mrgreen:
simonr

Post by simonr »

szewei85 wrote:
Adipotter wrote:
i 2 also interested with some pictures 2 see haha :mrgreen:
I don't have any nice satin pics for the Racial Harmony Day unforunately :?
simonr

Post by simonr »

After the Hari Raya festival comes the wardrobe cleaning! Just grabbed this First Lady beauty second hand for 6 bucks :D
baju_kurung_1437892507_51736244.jpg
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

simonr wrote:After the Hari Raya festival comes the wardrobe cleaning! Just grabbed this First Lady beauty second hand for 6 bucks :D
baju_kurung_1437892507_51736244.jpg
Haha nice. It will be nice if you can post its long skirt view.

The best part of it will always be rubbing your ding dong with the long skirt or if the girl shows her tight ass wearing and you unload cum all over it. :lol:

This reminds me 1 time i bought a sexy kurung 2 this malay girl friend as teachers day present 5 years ago. Just 12 sing. My cheapest kurung so faar. When she showed me her photos in it, wow, i straight away rub my thang and unload lots of cums all over my table. I wont be posting her picture 4 protecting her privacy identity.
simonr

Post by simonr »

szewei85 wrote: Haha nice. It will be nice if you can post its long skirt view.

The best part of it will always be rubbing your ding dong with the long skirt or if the girl shows her tight ass wearing and you unload cum all over it. :lol:
That's the photo the seller put on her item description. I'm still waiting for it to arrive. I'll post the long skirt view once I get my hands on it :D
simonr

Post by simonr »

szewei85 wrote: This reminds me 1 time i bought a sexy kurung 2 this malay girl friend as teachers day present 5 years ago. Just 12 sing. My cheapest kurung so faar. When she showed me her photos in it, wow, i straight away rub my thang and unload lots of cums all over my table. I wont be posting her picture 4 protecting her privacy identity.
U can post photos of her with her face blocked using photoshop :mrgreen:
Freddy1000

Post by Freddy1000 »

Hi.
I would like to buy some satin baju kurung but unfortunately the website I found can't ship internationally to Belgium. Do you know some of them that can send internationally?? Please. I really want one. A satin one of course.
Favourite Models: LEIGH

Favourite Clothing: Long Nightgowns and Long satin dress.

Requests: Duo Sets (girl / girl), More Outfits, Speech.
simonr

Post by simonr »

Freddy1000 wrote:Hi.
I would like to buy some satin baju kurung but unfortunately the website I found can't ship internationally to Belgium. Do you know some of them that can send internationally?? Please. I really want one. A satin one of course.
Can't help you there, pal. I usually get mine from local brick-and-mortar shops.
simonr

Post by simonr »

Wanted to buy this beauty (more precisely, it's a baju kebaya, but for most people outside Southeast Asia they are the same), hesitated and had it taken away from me right in front of my eyes :cry:

Now all I have is this photo:
AlErym8PutKZXl3ql2WgMERkrFDjP_RLUrxy84dMz1jN.jpg
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

simonr wrote:Wanted to buy this beauty (more precisely, it's a baju kebaya, but for most people outside Southeast Asia they are the same), hesitated and had it taken away from me right in front of my eyes :cry:

Now all I have is this photo:
dang.jpg
sheeet why no skirt only view :lol:

anyway just few weeks ago i bumped this baju kurung and less than 24 hours in 2 pulling the trigger my beloved size XL just finished sweep away like a bunch of vultures argh :evil:
dang.jpg
now left only size L and it will be very risky buy 4 me in case it cannot fit in my big frame body being slim fit cutting with price tag 200 dollars argh :x