General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
simonr

Re: satin baju kurung / baju kurung satin

Post by simonr »

szewei85 wrote:holy shit look at the fkin shine :o
pink.jpg
and look at that fkin pleats :o
pinkpleats.jpg
i can make love and cum shots every single pleated corner 4 one whole fkin day nonstop if i get my hands on this thing :twisted: :twisted:
Oh yes, I have seen this beauty in store a couple of times. Very nice an shiny indeed!
SatinDoll

Post by SatinDoll »

Hey SimonR

I'm also from Singapore. Can you recommend me shops that sell really good Satin Baju Kurungs. Would love to go and buy some.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

after many attempts of scoping that website 4 the same design baju kurung 4 many months,,,i finally pulled the trigger 4 this designer brand that is the last one of XL left with 50% discount...my balls literally ache so badly which i never felt before after i just opened that package 2 feel the softness and smoothness of this wonderful hard earned prize...this probably goes up 2 my most awesome buy yet at 300 dollars :lol: and i think this will be the max i will ever spend on the baju kurung after this purchase :lol:
woahyeah.jpg
simonr

Post by simonr »

SatinDoll wrote:Hey SimonR

I'm also from Singapore. Can you recommend me shops that sell really good Satin Baju Kurungs. Would love to go and buy some.
Hi there, nice to see another Singaporean here!

I mostly get mine from the Paya Lebar area. There are a few shopping malls there which sell traditional Malay attires.

Right beside the MRT station you have the Tanjong Katong Complex. There is a huge First Lady store on the ground floor (level 1), which normally carries some satin baju kurungs at $20-$30. The other boutiques in that mall sell higher-end stuffs, in the $50-$100 range, but the quality of satin is generally better too.

To the south west is the City Plaza, which generally sell modern attires, but has a smaller First Lady store. I go there often, because they have a rack near the entrance for clearance sales. You can sometimes find nice satin stuffs (baju kurungs, kebayas, jubahs) for less than $15. I once found a very nice satin jubah with great quality satin there for only $10 :D

Another mall that sells Malay costumes is the Joo Chiat Complex, which is about 10 minutes' walk towards the east from the Tanjong Katong Complex. The stores there are also of the higher-end side. Baju kurungs there go from $30+ to $100+.

Last but definitely not least, the market place on Carousell has quite a lot of nice second-hand baju kurungs for considerably lower price. If you don't mind pre-loved stuffs, it can be worth taking a look.
simonr

Post by simonr »

szewei85 wrote:after many attempts of scoping that website 4 the same design baju kurung 4 many months,,,i finally pulled the trigger 4 this designer brand that is the last one of XL left with 50% discount...my balls literally ache so badly which i never felt before after i just opened that package 2 feel the softness and smoothness of this wonderful hard earned prize...this probably goes up 2 my most awesome buy yet at 300 dollars :lol: and i think this will be the max i will ever spend on the baju kurung after this purchase :lol:
woahyeah.jpg
Beautiful stuff!

Is that $300 or RM300?
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

simonr wrote:
szewei85 wrote:after many attempts of scoping that website 4 the same design baju kurung 4 many months,,,i finally pulled the trigger 4 this designer brand that is the last one of XL left with 50% discount...my balls literally ache so badly which i never felt before after i just opened that package 2 feel the softness and smoothness of this wonderful hard earned prize...this probably goes up 2 my most awesome buy yet at 300 dollars :lol: and i think this will be the max i will ever spend on the baju kurung after this purchase :lol:
woahyeah.jpg
Beautiful stuff!

Is that $300 or RM300?
ringgit 300 equals 100 dollars haha dang it :lol:
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

simonr wrote:
SatinDoll wrote:Hey SimonR

Hi there, nice to see another Singaporean here!

I mostly get mine from the Paya Lebar area. There are a few shopping malls there which sell traditional Malay attires.

Right beside the MRT station you have the Tanjong Katong Complex. There is a huge First Lady store on the ground floor (level 1), which normally carries some satin baju kurungs at $20-$30. The other boutiques in that mall sell higher-end stuffs, in the $50-$100 range, but the quality of satin is generally better too.

To the south west is the City Plaza, which generally sell modern attires, but has a smaller First Lady store. I go there often, because they have a rack near the entrance for clearance sales. You can sometimes find nice satin stuffs (baju kurungs, kebayas, jubahs) for less than $15. I once found a very nice satin jubah with great quality satin there for only $10 :D

Another mall that sells Malay costumes is the Joo Chiat Complex, which is about 10 minutes' walk towards the east from the Tanjong Katong Complex. The stores there are also of the higher-end side. Baju kurungs there go from $30+ to $100+.

Last but definitely not least, the market place on Carousell has quite a lot of nice second-hand baju kurungs for considerably lower price. If you don't mind pre-loved stuffs, it can be worth taking a look.
you are very awesome mang :lol:

since buying that sexy green baju kurung,,,i think i will just buy the $100 plus each baju kurung down the road because after owning the higher range,,,i just cannot settle down with lower range anymore :lol: i am a quality perfectionist freak since starting my baju kurung fetish adventures from ringgit 60 up 2 ringgit 300 :lol:
simonr

Post by simonr »

szewei85 wrote: you are very awesome mang :lol:

since buying that sexy green baju kurung,,,i think i will just buy the $100 plus each baju kurung down the road because after owning the higher range,,,i just cannot settle down with lower range anymore :lol: i am a quality perfectionist freak since starting my baju kurung fetish adventures from ringgit 60 up 2 ringgit 300 :lol:
Oh yes, same here. Back in the school days, I used to buy the cheapest satin I can find, as long as it's shiny. Now I look out for the quality ones :D
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha today just went 2 a church garage sale

and HOLY CHROMOLY SHOT

there is one blue satin baju kurung XL first lady brand hanging on the rack offering $15

unfortunately did not buy or take picture because more guys in the church area lurking around and do not want 2 cause suspicion :lol:

girl suspicion ok but not guy suspicion :lol:

here is the sneek peek shot i manage 2 capture behind the scenes
sneekpeeks.jpg
simonr

Post by simonr »

Just pulled the trigger on this shiny beauty :D Can't wait for it to arrive!
heida-meihadz-satin-stripe-lace-kurung-grey-4724-591049-1-zoom.jpg
Also got this nice kebaya second-hand for only $17 :D
12271009_1627422314190629_846472457_o.jpg
12271261_1627422354190625_1879274719_o.jpg
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

simonr wrote:Just pulled the trigger on this shiny beauty :D Can't wait for it to arrive!
heida-meihadz-satin-stripe-lace-kurung-grey-4724-591049-1-zoom.jpg
Also got this nice kebaya second-hand for only $17 :D
12271009_1627422314190629_846472457_o.jpg
12271261_1627422354190625_1879274719_o.jpg
awesome :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

my latest status is i am taking like 3 months sabbatical from buying after spending 100 plus dollars in baju kurung and i still cannot resist my record buying baju kurung till now :lol: :lol:
softsatin

Post by softsatin »

simonr wrote:
softsatin wrote:Any idea where I can buy satin baju kurung/related dresses in the USA? No shops here :x
If you are really interested in it, I can help you get one in Singapore and ship it to the States, but the shipping cost can be significant...
Depends on the quality of the satin -- I may consider this.
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

Who else likes those shiny sexy indonesian dresses the kebayas??
smoothnshiny

Post by smoothnshiny »

I do! I'm not from this culture, but I fantasize about having indonesian friends (female or cross-dressing male) who would dress up for me or even make me try these beautiful dresses...
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Jamy2j wrote:Who else likes those shiny sexy indonesian dresses the kebayas??
i only like kebayas pairing with this butt hugging skirt with umbrella back slit :lol: makes me cum waterfalls just glancing at it :lol:

viewtopic.php?p=22206#p22206