satin baju kurung / baju kurung satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
simonr

Re: satin baju kurung / baju kurung satin

Post by simonr »

szewei85 wrote: sheeet why no skirt only view :lol:

anyway just few weeks ago i bumped this baju kurung and less than 24 hours in 2 pulling the trigger my beloved size XL just finished sweep away like a bunch of vultures argh :evil:
dang.jpg
now left only size L and it will be very risky buy 4 me in case it cannot fit in my big frame body being slim fit cutting with price tag 200 dollars argh :x
Arghhhhh, yeah it's hard to estimate the fit for online purchases....... I also find it hard to judge the quality of satin based solely on photos, so I prefer going to shops directly nowadays :)
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

simonr wrote:
szewei85 wrote: sheeet why no skirt only view :lol:

anyway just few weeks ago i bumped this baju kurung and less than 24 hours in 2 pulling the trigger my beloved size XL just finished sweep away like a bunch of vultures argh :evil:
dang.jpg
now left only size L and it will be very risky buy 4 me in case it cannot fit in my big frame body being slim fit cutting with price tag 200 dollars argh :x
Arghhhhh, yeah it's hard to estimate the fit for online purchases....... I also find it hard to judge the quality of satin based solely on photos, so I prefer going to shops directly nowadays :)
does the shop person give you funny look when you touch their satin goods :lol: i still cannot find any exclusive boutiques nearby my area that sold the best quality satin kurung ever even though i always keep looking the 99 out of 100 percent malay girls that wear satin kurung in various colours :lol:
simonr

Post by simonr »

szewei85 wrote: does the shop person give you funny look when you touch their satin goods :lol: i still cannot find any exclusive boutiques nearby my area that sold the best quality satin kurung ever even though i always keep looking the 99 out of 100 percent malay girls that wear satin kurung in various colours :lol:
I had some weird feeling about going to shops at first, but I have grown used to it. Now I don't notice the funny look any more. I just tell them that I'm looking for a dress for my cousin and they are more than happy to help me find the dress I want :mrgreen:

I even had a long dress tailor made for me, using the best satin I can find in the fabric store :D The tailor gave me a weird look at first, but I just told her that I'm doing a stage drama and need it as a costume. After that she was all about business
softsatin

Post by softsatin »

Any idea where I can buy satin baju kurung/related dresses in the USA? No shops here :x
simonr

Post by simonr »

softsatin wrote:Any idea where I can buy satin baju kurung/related dresses in the USA? No shops here :x
If you are really interested in it, I can help you get one in Singapore and ship it to the States, but the shipping cost can be significant...
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

simonr wrote:
szewei85 wrote: does the shop person give you funny look when you touch their satin goods :lol: i still cannot find any exclusive boutiques nearby my area that sold the best quality satin kurung ever even though i always keep looking the 99 out of 100 percent malay girls that wear satin kurung in various colours :lol:
I had some weird feeling about going to shops at first, but I have grown used to it. Now I don't notice the funny look any more. I just tell them that I'm looking for a dress for my cousin and they are more than happy to help me find the dress I want :mrgreen:

I even had a long dress tailor made for me, using the best satin I can find in the fabric store :D The tailor gave me a weird look at first, but I just told her that I'm doing a stage drama and need it as a costume. After that she was all about business
haha i see

i not really the fan of jubah though (the dress)

but i must give you props 4 bending over the barriers :lol:

i still dying 4 custom made satin kurung skirt with umbrella slit behind and old skool zipper

now that is very special because normally it is always at the left/right side

the closest i had is this but still did not satisfy me enough :evil:

download/file.php?id=6613&mode=view

this still makes my balls ache after 1 year plus this image was posted by somebody 4 very long time and then disappeared the poster :o :o
woah.jpg
dang.jpg
dang.jpg (40.2 KiB) Viewed 7546 times
simonr

Post by simonr »

szewei85 wrote: i still dying 4 custom made satin kurung skirt with umbrella slit behind and old skool zipper

You mean something like this? I have seen it a couple of times when I was looking for kebayas. I think it's more common in baju kebayas than in baju kurungs.
21216061408_back.jpg
smoothnshiny

Post by smoothnshiny »

This skirt looks amazing... I'd love running my fingers and then my erect cock in these pleats.

Out of curiosity is there any kind of traditional male costume from malaysia that a guy could wear, that would look great next to a woman dressed like that? Preferably in satin or silk?
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

simonr wrote:
szewei85 wrote: i still dying 4 custom made satin kurung skirt with umbrella slit behind and old skool zipper

You mean something like this? I have seen it a couple of times when I was looking for kebayas. I think it's more common in baju kebayas than in baju kurungs.
21216061408_back.jpg
haha really? i am not aware of that.

i know in malaysia these are very common in baju kurung more.

kebaya in malaysia is more 2 split in the middle than pleats behind with the blouse on knee length instead of butt length.

maybe its because of the silly religious law implemented i guess. it used 2 be more sexy back in 50s-70s before the shit storm blew up. dang it.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

satin galore with the male counterpart :lol:
mmmmm.jpg
male type does not turned me on unlike female type :lol:
simonr

Post by simonr »

szewei85 wrote: haha really? i am not aware of that.

kebaya in malaysia is more 2 split in the middle than pleats behind with the blouse on knee length instead of butt length.

maybe its because of the silly religious law implemented i guess. it used 2 be more sexy back in 50s-70s before the shit storm blew up. dang it.
Oh, yes, most of the baju kebayas in Singapore are also made with a single slit in front, but sometimes I come across this kind of back pleats in them :D
simonr

Post by simonr »

szewei85 wrote:satin galore with the male counterpart :lol:
mmmmm.jpg
male type does not turned me on unlike female type :lol:
Same here. There is something about long satin skirts and dresses that fascinates me. Maybe it's the drape? The pants simply don't do it for me....
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

simonr wrote:
szewei85 wrote: haha really? i am not aware of that.

Oh, yes, most of the baju kebayas in Singapore are also made with a single slit in front, but sometimes I come across this kind of back pleats in them :D
haha i see :lol:

i guess there are saying old fashion tend 2 be more sexy than new fashion just like vintage satin dresses from great grandpa years :lol:

by the way here got some sold kebayas with international shipping made from shiny satin but more on expensive side 4 paying the sequin and embroideries decoration on the satin skirt and blouse :o :o

http://www.empireofelegance.com.my/kebaya
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

holy shit look at the fkin shine :o
pink.jpg
and look at that fkin pleats :o
pinkpleats.jpg
i can make love and cum shots every single pleated corner 4 one whole fkin day nonstop if i get my hands on this thing :twisted: :twisted:
simonr

Post by simonr »

szewei85 wrote: by the way here got some sold kebayas with international shipping made from shiny satin but more on expensive side 4 paying the sequin and embroideries decoration on the satin skirt and blouse :o :o

http://www.empireofelegance.com.my/kebaya
Thanks for the tip! But I'm not that interested with all the sequin and embroidery stuff. Prefer a simple plain satin design, with a little bit of decoration :D Something like this one:
looking_for_satin_baju_kebaya_1443694425_f3f1608b.jpg