Why don't we get together.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinblouse1000

Why don't we get together.

Post by Satinblouse1000 »

I'm a married man in my forties in the UK.
I think that as I have a Satin bow blouse fetish that I should get in contact with like minded people.
As we all have something in common we all know that we need to be discreet and are more than likely to be married with families. So if we try to meet every now and then in a cheap hotel maybe one or two rooms we can compare notes and even indulge our fantasy. A sort of seminar and get to chat and possibly more.
I'm Simon message me.
Satinblouse1000

Hi

If there's any UK people into the same then let's meet.
shinysatinlover

Re: Why don't we get together.

Post by shinysatinlover »

I'm trying to think of ways you'll get good or better responses.... have you looked at Birchplace? I used to have a profile there and it was great for getting chatting to similar folks. I never did any meets but found plenty of people in my area to talk to which was cool. I deleted my profile some years ago as I was de-cluttering my life but it was fun. I did however do a meet via Craigslist which was simply a satin play session. Make an ad (it's free) and have fun weeding the responses! :)
Satinblouse1000

Some good ideas.
If you private me we can chat more. I'm getting a bit cautious of the type of people I'm hearing from and would like to get some decent friends that genuinely love the Satin blouse fetish and not other stuff that's a bit creepy.
Craigslist might work but I'm a bit worried about what they may do when you meet.
Satinblouse1000

Some good ideas.
If you private me we can chat more. I'm getting a bit cautious of the type of people I'm hearing from and would like to get some decent friends that genuinely love the Satin blouse fetish and not other stuff that's a bit creepy.
Craigslist might work but I'm a bit worried about what they may do when you meet.
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

I may be interested, as long as it's clean fun :)
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Craigslist worked for me!

I had about 20 responses, from those not really 'into' it enough weeded down to 2 proper replies, one of which was very much of interest. We swapped e-mails which got dialogue going and that went to swapping some pics and eventually, after trust was built, a phone call or 3. The meet itself, a month or so later, worked due to the amount of legwork put in. It was fine... went fine! It was simply a case of turning the talking into practice. I get the apprehension, totally! I was the same!

I'd love to find someone locally to do similar but my 'kink' so to speak would be more of swapping partners satin (blouses too, naturally) to use to mutual satisfaction. I'd be up for playing in someone's partners clothing but not another fetishists own stuff, if that makes sense? Put another way, when I did the last meet, the person I met absolutely SOAKED a couple of my Wife's satin nighties, and as they were worn by her, he totally lost himself in doing so. It was very erotic, very kinky, and not at all to everyone's taste,of course.

It's all about trust, I guess. I'm very wary too! :D
Satinblouse1000

Still trying to meet a like minded sane person for mutual Satin blouse meeting.
Satinblouse1000

Might give up as no one interested.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Damn....I REALLY wish you lived in the US :cry: :cry: I have access to several gorgeous formal dresses I'd be happy to contribute. I've tried the same scenario through Craigslist here with minimal response (as far as what I'd like to see done to them anyway) The thought of someone cumming on my ex's and current girlfriend's dresses is a MAJOR turn on for me :lol: :lol:
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

i am interested but unfortunately i am at the other side of the world haha dang :lol: hell i will bring my national costume over if i got budget 2 fly over UK hahahaha cheers :mrgreen:
Satinblouse1000

Still waiting. If anyone interested.
Satinblouse1000

Hi