japanese fetish DVD

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
asdfasdf6060

Re: japanese fetish DVD

Post by asdfasdf6060 »

both the japanese clips are from a fetish site at www.fetika.kir.jp ive been looking for the full videos as well and found no progress. whoever has the full video please pm me.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

asdfasdf6060 wrote:both the japanese clips are from a fetish site at http://www.fetika.kir.jp ive been looking for the full videos as well and found no progress. whoever has the full video please pm me.
http://fetika.kir.jp/main.html
shinysatinlover

The first clip in the OP 1st video - the girl in the blue skirt on the train, is from FNK-012 "Delusion Teacher Clothing Molester"
Attachments
h_205fnk012pl.jpg
asdfasdf6060

Post by asdfasdf6060 »

really more interested in the second part of the first video. i found a site that sells these outside japan but it would cost over 100USD
wisy83

Post by wisy83 »

Is there a link that for free to download :P
shinysatinlover

wisy83 wrote:Is there a link that for free to download :P
Nope!

No links to pirated or copyright material are allowed on this board which is fair enough.

I've had to pay for most of my full films that I've clipped into parts on my JAV thread. At some point I'll buy this and the many others I still need in my collection, but they are not top of my list of reasons for spending about £500 at the mo.... the Wife has other ideas!! :lol:
asdfasdf6060

Post by asdfasdf6060 »

does anyone know where i van buy the digital copy of this http://www.jams-ec.com/products/detail. ... uct_id=559
i can only find hardcopy , which is a total pain to pay
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

shinysatinlover wrote:
wisy83 wrote:Is there a link that for free to download :P
Nope!

No links to pirated or copyright material are allowed on this board which is fair enough.

I've had to pay for most of my full films that I've clipped into parts on my JAV thread. At some point I'll buy this and the many others I still need in my collection, but they are not top of my list of reasons for spending about £500 at the mo.... the Wife has other ideas!! :lol:
haha so true :lol:
satins69

Post by satins69 »

Well we never did get a free link just an expensive pay site thats awkward to use or info about the clip with the girl in the blue skater skirt on does anyone know her name and does anyone have the full dvd they could share please
shinysatinlover

satins69 wrote:Well we never did get a free link just an expensive pay site thats awkward to use or info about the clip with the girl in the blue skater skirt on does anyone know her name and does anyone have the full dvd they could share please
The film caters to a niche market - there won't be 'free' links available. It's the same for the whole series.

I'll buy my copies when I get some spare funds. They'll be worth supporting and paying for.