DIY visual erotica - it's actually erotic :)!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
dipple

DIY visual erotica - it's actually erotic :)!

Post by dipple »

Hi all!

New kid on the block here.

While satin is not my main interest, I have no objection to watching girls fondle each other while wearing it :). I find most of the erotica on the web rather lame, so I'm getting into doing my own. The animated GIF I've attached here is only five random frames from the full deal of 420. I can't upload the full stuff here, so I'll be popping back with links, hopefully tomorrow.

The full GIF is seamlessly looped, and comes in three speeds - slow medium and fast. All free, don't you know.

I've also done sets of standalone slideshows of the same GIF in the free Irfan View picture editor, which I recommend for playback (Windows media Player struggles to run Animated GIFs, possibly because of the size). The full animation of the attached example is 16.3 MB for a GIF and about half that for an Irfan View slideshow.

There are nine of these slideshows in each set (they run much the same as animated GIFs but the quality is better), and each has been configured to open on a specific part of the screen. When all nine are running, the screen is filled with three rows of three looping slideshows, at varying speeds. Sounds mad, maybe, but gazing at the screen at eighteen hands sliding around over the satin at different speeds is pretty cool, believe me :). Mesmerizing, in fact. Totally mind-blowing, if you want the truth :).

One set has black borders around each slideshow, and the other has no borders but no gaps between each.....just a solid block of nine shows

It's not easy getting the material to work with. Most of the stuff on the web is rubbish, both in content and graphics quality.

I plan to do at least one a week, each in both Irfan View slideshow and animated GIF format. I'm on the lookout for good source material, and will be happy to help out anyone who wants to have a go at producing their own erotica in this way. All the necessary software is free and excellent, and it's fun getting the perfect, seamless loop.

Cheers, back soon!

I
Attachments
example.gif
example.gif (201.33 KiB) Viewed 6161 times
dipple

Re: DIY visual erotica - it's actually erotic :)!

Post by dipple »

The full animations are very sensual - infinitely long visual streams of gentle caressing and fondling of skin through satin. All the stuff on offer is of these same two girls in delicious satin. The colours are dreamy, and they shine wonderfully.

All rather yummy :)!
dipple

Post by dipple »

Ha! Only a couple of edits allowed it seems, hence my additional posts.

Watching the low-grade example I attached, it does have some charm - bang, bang, bang :)!

This is the thing, you can take the best bit that turns you on from an otherwise generally dull video and turn it into something tasty.
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Basically...something like my signature?
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

dipple

Post by dipple »

IReallyLovePureSilk wrote:Basically...something like my signature?
Hi!

I'd almost given up....over a hundred views and no replies :).

Kind of like your signature, but with two girls going at it :).

What I'm doing you ain't never seen, and I reckon it's hot.

Overload.

Overload the senses with streaming visual erotica of your favourite kind. Nine slideshows of the same video filling the screen, each at different speeds. The eye scans over the screen - can't fail to get turned on. Hands everywhere, caressing the slinky material. It's a no-lose situation.

Just sorting out some tech problems with the web at the moment....then will upload and give links.

I am not a troll. I am a creative eroticist sick of the crap on the web, paid for or free. I know what I want, and have figured out how to get it.

You wanna watch something whilst wanking?

Then watch something erotic, not the shit on the web.

:)
Last edited by dipple on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dipple

Post by dipple »

OMG...the sheer audacity of me :)!

I'm a fun guy.

Worry not.
dipple

Post by dipple »

PS....

I like dressing up as a girl.....

Correction.....

I adore dressing up as a girl.
dipple

Post by dipple »

I am not actually a girl :).
dipple

Post by dipple »

I was in chat with a person but suddenly got an error message. I am working on my web connection issues.

Good chat! Hope to resume asap.

dipple
dipple

Post by dipple »

Chat was resumed and ended most enjoyably.
dipple

Post by dipple »

Actually dressing up in the fetish attire?

I've been doing this since I was five. Frills, lace, satin, silk, skirts, dresses, socks, slips...you name it, I've gone out of my mind in them :).
dipple

Post by dipple »

Well, there's nothing like a warm welcome, and this is nothing like a warm welcome.

I'll fuck off then, and go elsewhere.

Dull place, but thanks to the person I chatted with. Very nice.
PantyThief

Post by PantyThief »

I like that gif in your first post! I for one really want that link you were talking about. Does that gif keep going any further ?
dipple

Post by dipple »

PantyThief wrote:I like that gif in your first post! I for one really want that link you were talking about. Does that gif keep going any further ?
Hi!

That was just a quick low-quality example to whet the appetite. I will in fact (even though you're all dull :)) be back with links to all of it asap. My web modem is toast, so I'll go next door later today and upload everything.

Thinking about it, I can also upload the 6000 jpeg frames from the full video, so you can play around to your heart's content.

I know it's odd to suddenly pop up in a forum offering stuff, but I am genuine. I love nothing more than to slip into something girly and fondle myself. The animation on offer represents my wildest fantasy - there are two girls...I am one of them :).

Links within 24 hours, worth the wait, believe me. Then we can chat.
dipple

Post by dipple »

It goes further.....

What it does is capture the essence of how we wank. There is satin between our fingers and the bell end......we manipulate our fingers to delight our senses. In my animation, the girls do it for us.

There is nothing I've seen on the web that is more delicious.

Back very soon with links, promise.

dipple

PS:

I like this forum because it's in yer face.......material......wank......luv it :).