Wedding Dress Dilemma !! ?? !!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
paulm34

Re: Wedding Dress Dilemma !! ?? !!

Post by paulm34 »

I bet you will be thinking something else when she walks down the aisle.
With a hard on to go with it
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

That is one splendid looking dress right there! I say you give it the treatment it deserves. A Big, Fat, Messy load on the inside lining, where no one will see. Stroke yourself senseless and then finish it off by opening the floodgates man. Then after you regain your senses, just wipe up the mess with a towel and that dress will be all good to go. If you do that, worst case scenario is you'll faintly stain the inside lining.

That's my horny two cents...
Thanks for sharing your pics. Have fun with the dress. Don't scuff it up too bad. :D
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

ilikeitshiny wrote:ShinySatinLover; I took a photo of the label for you, turns out its not a Mori Lee dress, but interestingly its a Trudy Lee! Any relation I wonder?? Hope you get to have your way with your Step Daughters Wedding Dress real soon..... I look forward to reading about it, with photo's I hope. :)

Cheers! :D

Thanks for that! I do love a label (or two!)

I can't find anything to say that they're a related design house but whilst I was doing some searching I also discovered that my Step Daughter's dress does not appear on any Mori Lee current collection, or recent past either... nor anything similar on Google images when doing a Mori Lee search. I therefore wonder if I've got the make of hers wrong?! It's definitely not a Trudy Lee, either. Oh well! :lol: All I can say is that it is made from the softest, shiniest satin... a magnificent dress that is form fitting, with an elegantly ruched front bodice and tie/corset back with acres of skirt and train, with no silly netting rubbish to be found underneath, just lined. Oh and it's one-shouldered, too. I'll see if I can find a pic. It sat in her wardrobe, unwashed, for a good year or so but as she lives with her hubby some 50 or so miles away it was not like I could orchestrate a 'session' with it, but how I long to! It will happen though - I'm sure of it, short of her selling it in the meantime, and yes Yes YES; I would gladly write up the experience and take plenty of pictures to share! :D
fulhambawbag

Post by fulhambawbag »

I would put it on and wank off in it but into something else. You've got to leave a little calling card though. I've always fantasised about seeing a bride walk up the aisle with a hot dress on that has my cum on the lining. Just a little. Enough to have robbed the dress of her virginity!
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

So, today is the big day, huh?

I know I wouldn't be thinking of much else besides this evening's fun at this moment in time! :twisted:
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Why is this a dilemma? It's not yours so of course you shouldn't mark it in any way. Feeling it and maybe using it for some sexual pleasure may be one thing but to effectively "vandalize " it? Would you be happy if someone deliberately scratched your car?

Tatra.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I take your point Tatra and you are unreservedly correct in what you say and it is for this reason ( and those I have given below from information I have gathered in a recent phone conversation ) along with the majority of opinion given by other contributors to this thread that I am going to play it very carefully indeed.

....Yes, tonight is indeed "the night" :D and yes its been a difficult day at work with this playing on my mind :oops:
The following is text that I intended to post last night but by the time I went to post it, the forum server had gone off-line for planned maintenance, fortunately for me I had copied the text having previously lost what I have typed due to forum misgivings and was able to paste it to a MS Word Doc prior to hitting the post button and losing the lot. So here it is below:

>> Glad you like the labels ShinySatinLover :) Hope you get to enjoy the step daughters lovely dress before too long..... It deserves everything that's coming to it :twisted: :wink:

Thanks everyone for the words of advice and caution..... Although I also like the two by Destroy & DestroyHerShit willing me to throw all caution to the wind and blow a full load all over it :o ....

As it happens the phone rang at tea time, I answered it and it was the lass who is the bride to be, I put her onto my wife and listened in to my wifes conversation while innocently eating my tea. I gathered a lot of info which I had not up to this point fully appreciated. The dress is part of a wedding package by the bridal shop whereby she goes for another fitting with the dress and any alterations are made as necessary, any creases are steamed away etc. Of course this immediately got me thinking the dress will come under full scrutiny by the experts who I imagine would spot any soiling straight away and questions would be asked, so I intend to proceed with due caution :!: However, as has been said here, I feel I have to leave my calling card here and there! Certainly in the lining where her breasts will reside :) I've thought before how great it would be to cum on her tits and I reckon this is as near to an opportunity as I'm likely to get :P

:arrow: But wait there's more :D She's coming over toward the end of the week to try the dress on again, bringing her mum with her to see the dress, and as they know I have some quality DSLR kit would like me to take a photo.....Of course I said I am only too willing to oblige...... My own personal photo shoot of the bride to be posing just for me, in the dress whose virginity I will have taken only hours before all being well! If only hear the sound of her stripping and changing into it .....I wonder, Can this week get any better << :?: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Liking it shiny
PantyThief

Post by PantyThief »

You got to ask yourself, 10 years from now will you regret not leaving your mark on it? How often does this opportunity come? Hope we be to see your pic of the bride wearing the dress!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Yes! You're quite right there PantyThief! I have to leave my mark!!

Sorry but I don't think I will be able to post the photo's from the forthcoming photo shoot of her wearing her beautiful dress just in case someone recognises her :oops: ... One never knows quite who views this forum :|
Liking it shiny
SatinLovinGuy

Post by SatinLovinGuy »

ok, you want to see her changing into it heres the way how,

search ebay "mercedes car fob spy cam" exactly, these cost £39.99

heres a link for you
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SOUND-DETECTI ... 3cd6bbcd52

and as i have a real mercedes car fob i have compared the 2, even put the buttons from a mercedes one on the cam, just to make sure it looks genuine, and unless you looked very very hard at the end you put in the ignition hole you would not be able to tell them apart. so heres the the setup,

you casually leave your keys (including fob cam) on the side facing wheer the bride to be will most likely change,
it records all the action,

you get so much win you can enjoy forever

and before you say it, you can also get bmw, peugeot, ford, bentley, aston martin looka likes, so its easy to find one that could be passed off, even if you cant get one thats right, how many woman know what the right one for the car is, even just say that its the spare and you have no idea why it looks different.

for those of you doubting it i have used this in a different situation, a friend of mine wanted me to take some pics of her for a new job, so required some outfit changes, i placed said spycam on my shelf in my room, and got a full show everytime she changed outfits, including full frontal topless, so i know this will work. if you want to see the vid pm me, ill send you a link to a site where its posted (unfortunatly there is no satin in the vid but the concept is sound).

SLG
PantyThief

Post by PantyThief »

Any updates on creaming the dress?
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

WOW !!!! You lucky guy.....I know how you feel..... but I'd use a condom...it's not the same... I agree...but....just think..when you see her wearing it...your cock got there before his...
Good Luck !!
PantyThief

Post by PantyThief »

Can we get an update on what happened with you and dress?
destroyhershit

Post by destroyhershit »

listen dude I can understand what these other guys r saying but my man u only have one chance to show that dress whos boss now while the others would sit there and hide behind a condem u r ur own man and u have to think to ur self should I fuck this dress up or what and that lil voice in ur head well say yes u should show that dress what it is ment for the hell with her finding out like I said befopre ur a man what she gonna do yell at u listen it is all our fantasys to do what im saying to do now wether these other dudes wanna admit it listen the way I see it take that dress by full forcve and have ur way with it till its crusty u know the idea is killing u man up its 2014 who is gonna stop u noone
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WOMENS SATIN WAS MADE FOR SMELLY COCKS ASSWIPING PISSING AND CLEANING THE FLOORS FUCK YOU SATIN MEN OWN YOU
destroyhershit

Post by destroyhershit »

oh and to respond bout tatras comment if someone scratched his car its why we have car insurance he shouldn't be upset if someone scratched his car it gets paid for by car insurance u in the clear man fuck that dress up its her fault for knowing u have a satin fetish and teasing u with that dress let her know u wont be teased and this is what happends when u leave satin around me I wont be teased u got to say it to ur self and show her ur result of being teased
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WOMENS SATIN WAS MADE FOR SMELLY COCKS ASSWIPING PISSING AND CLEANING THE FLOORS FUCK YOU SATIN MEN OWN YOU