Wedding Dress Dilemma !! ?? !!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ilikeitshiny

Wedding Dress Dilemma !! ?? !!

Post by ilikeitshiny »

:?: My wife went to a local Wedding Fair this morning with her friend who is getting married soon. Anyway, the friend ends up purchasing a spanking new white wedding dress for £540:00. My wife comes home with her and carries in a big white dress bag! Turns out her friend doesn’t want to take the dress home until next weekend in case her hubby to be sees it, so its staying here for the forthcoming week…..

Of course I now have a dilemma…. All that beautiful virgin white satin in a size 14 wedding dress is presently hanging innocently on the back of our spare bedroom door in its protective bag. I had a sneaky peak inside the bag and can confirm that it looks and feels wonderful!! I’d sooo love to have my way with it, I got an instant raging hard on! I’ve never used a wedding dress for fun before but have read of others experiences and I have to say, it’s been on my “to do” list for some time now. :wink:

Thing is, I can’t risk messing up this girls virgin wedding dress can I?? My wife would kill me!! She knows I have a passion for shiny satin and kind of gave me a warning off look when she carried the dress through earlier. :|

So what would you do in my position? …..and what do you think I should do?? I will be home alone this coming Thursday evening, but should I resist the temptation? :twisted:

I snapped a few very quick photo’s just now to help you all appreciate my dilemma! :)
Attachments
So what would you do??
So what would you do??
Nice lining!
Nice lining!
Virgin White wedding Beauty
Virgin White wedding Beauty
Liking it shiny
ilikeitshiny

Re: Wedding Dress Dilemma !! ?? !!

Post by ilikeitshiny »

One more, a side profile photo in the bag.
Attachments
Nice bust!
Nice bust!
Liking it shiny
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

to keep my wedding gowns from getting cum on them I stuff them with a long body pillow and lay on my back and pull the gown on top of me. I'll then grab it around the waist area and slide it up and down my cock as I hump it from that angle. It feels wonderful and the cum doesn't drop onto the gown. If you do it right there will never be a trace. I do it this way on my most expensive bridal gowns that way they stay pristine. Then when you go to the wedding you can actually take some photos of the bride wearing the gown that you have fucked. Oh! by the way fuck the gown from the back not the front, that way even if you get a little pre-cum on it she won't notice. On the other hand you could be in a heap of crap with your wife if she finds out.
destroyhershit

Post by destroyhershit »

man just fucking go for it u well never get this chance again im sure listen if any damge happends to the dress blame her lol fuck that shit up
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WOMENS SATIN WAS MADE FOR SMELLY COCKS ASSWIPING PISSING AND CLEANING THE FLOORS FUCK YOU SATIN MEN OWN YOU
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

I would definitely have a play with that dress. The satin looks so hot. You could just let your hard cock rub against it, or wrap a bit round your cock and gently wank. Just don't blow your load on it. A few drops of pre come somewhere un obvious would be hot. Id go for the lining around The breast area then you can spend the day of the wedding knowing that her tits are resting right where you left your mark.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Me?

Well, I would not risk messing it up for her. I've done some really quite naughty things in the past and although not regretted any of it, would certainly regret messing that up as soon as the first waves of orgasm hit me, HOWEVER...

I would go to certain lengths. I would take it out, I would take lots of pictures of it including, if I could and it fit, me wearing it (I know - it ain't for everyone, dressing up, but I would and that's just me, lol) and I would certainly play with it just a little, even if I had to make a satin condom out of something to prevent it marking. You could risk a rather satisfying hump upon it if you so covered it in say, a satin nightie first, which can act as your barrier. Oh and I would definitely film THAT action for future fapping fun! :twisted:

If you do decide to just explore with a little careful fun thrown in then I say go for it - but not mess it up or crease or abuse it! Oh, and if you do then one other thing I am very careful about when it comes to stuff like this, is to not be wearing any aftershave or body sprays! She doesn't want to walk down the aisle thinking she can smell Lynx Africa, or Gaultier or whatever! :lol: :lol:
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

I meant to say, that looks like a Mori Lee dress. They're VERY soft. My Step Daughter wore one to her wedding. I'm still waiting to get my hands on it and one day.... oh one day, I'm going to do just that. I'm playing the patience game and it's been 18 months so far.... dammit!! :lol:
satinpleats

Post by satinpleats »

Why not wear a condom, and then you can fuck it to your hearts content, I know it's not quite the same but it is not as risky, and you will still get a great deal of pleasure when you see her wearing it, knowing what you have done.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading all the replies this afternoon when I arrived home from work. Its both interesting and thought provoking to read the diversity of ideas/opinions ranging from careful caressing, through slight soiling with pre-cum, to full on cum in/on it !! That's an Interesting thought regarding wearing it/ trying it on, I'm not really into cross dressing but I would think I am about a size 14 so its very tempting so see how it looks & feels to wear... Good advice there re; no aftershave/ deodorant.... :wink:

Well, just to keep you up to date, after getting quite turned on with reading the above suggestions, my wife went out to do this afternoons school run which gave me a ten minute window of opportunity, so off I went to the spare room where the dress presently hangs in its protective bag, unzipped the bag and there she is in all her white satin glory, the sound it made as I caressed the shiny satin front, I could not resist dropping my trousers and pants to show her my erect penis, I let it touch the front of the dress as it hung from the door, the bust was level with my face and I could feel and smell the newness. I lifted the bottom hem of the outer layer and wrapped it around my swollen cock and gently stroked myself with it…… Quite simply heavenly, the sound it made combined with the look and feel was awesome…. I edged myself but stopped before I released my pre-cum as I knew I had so little time to play. I took a few photo’s and a short video so I will be able to re-live the experience with sound later. If I get chance I'll put this afternoons cocked photo's up if anyone's interested to see them?

I’ll check out the makers label for those interested when I get to spend some time alone with it this coming Thursday evening :P
Liking it shiny
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Damn....that must be pretty tempting for sure...all that luxurious virgin white satin :cry: :cry: As much as I would be tempted to unload on it, I have to agree with some of the others on here though. I would DEFINITELY at least cock it for sure, maybe you could dribble a few drops of pre cum in an inconspicuous spot up under the lining or somewhere but I would use something else to cum on. You could easily ruin your wife's understanding of your fetish which might prevent you from having any future wedding apparel fun, not to mention having to face her wrath, embarrassing explanations, etc :lol: :lol:
Have you ever suggested to her that you'd like to mess around with her in a wedding dress ?? Maybe she'd go for it ?? Can you maybe acquire one from a charity shop or wherever for your personal use ??
Sure would like to see pics of it being cocked though :D :D
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Thanks Stainer, Good sound advice, I'll take that onboard, think I was maybe getting a bit carried away earlier.

Anyway, here's a few cocked pictures, I can't post video on here it seems.
Attachments
So smooth & shiny!
So smooth & shiny!
13-1-14 014 - Copy.JPG
13-1-14 013 - Copy.JPG
Liking it shiny
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Nice !!!! I bet you had a hard (LOL) time holding back huh ?!?!? I admire your restraint :P :P
destroyhershit

Post by destroyhershit »

man sorry stainer I completl;y hacve to disagree with u he should just splat that dress al up and never mind anything else im sure he would fine a good excuse or some kind of lie sure cocking it looked like good ol fun but really getting it messy now don't u think u have a much more fun tiem like that what does your dick tell u don't use ur brain
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WOMENS SATIN WAS MADE FOR SMELLY COCKS ASSWIPING PISSING AND CLEANING THE FLOORS FUCK YOU SATIN MEN OWN YOU
paulm34

Post by paulm34 »

The dress looks great . I know what I would do if the dress has layers of lining I would sink my cock into them and put the outer satin over the top. And cum into the lining . As it would make a fantastic sound with all the layers. And unlike us women don't take much notice of the layers of lining only he outer part.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

More conflicting opinions, but none the less all good advice and certainly food for thought......Thursday evening the big night :?:

Anyway, once again, this afternoon, the missus went off to do the school run so I took the opportunity for a quick 10 minutes with the dress for the second time.

ShinySatinLover; I took a photo of the label for you, turns out its not a Mori Lee dress, but interestingly its a Trudy Lee! Any relation I wonder?? Hope you get to have your way with your Step Daughters Wedding Dress real soon..... I look forward to reading about it, with photo's I hope. :)

I laid it out on the bed this time but didn't get it out of the bag, just in case I had to do a quick hide it job :oops: .... Still feels, looks n' sounds fantastic... :P

I'll use my Nikon DSLR on Thursday evening for some much better photo's, crappy compact leaves a bit to be desired, hope you enjoy them all the same :)
Attachments
Makers label and size label, of interest anyone??
Makers label and size label, of interest anyone??
Material content label, if anyone's interested! Does not say anything about Do not expose to an excited cock :-)
Material content label, if anyone's interested! Does not say anything about Do not expose to an excited cock :-)
Cocked again!!
Cocked again!!
Liking it shiny