Wedding Dress Dilemma !! ?? !!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ilikeitshiny

Re: Wedding Dress Dilemma !! ?? !!

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Well, its been a while since I updated this thread, so anyway I did get to have my way with her dress and got to cum in it and I got to see her trying it on here in the presence of my wife, so hot knowing she was wearing my cum in the shiny virgin white satin lining against her body, she wore it without a bra on too :D

The reason for posting now is that this very bride is getting married today, in fact at the time of writing this she will now be married..... and wearing this very dress :D My wife is there now and I'm invited to the evening reception, must remember my camera to get some photos of the new bride in her sexy cummy wedding dress :P
Liking it shiny
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Well, its been a while since I updated this thread, so anyway I did get to have my way with her dress and got to cum in it and I got to see her trying it on here in the presence of my wife, so hot knowing she was wearing my cum in the shiny virgin white satin lining against her body, she wore it without a bra on too :D

The reason for posting now is that this very bride is getting married today, in fact at the time of writing this she will now be married..... and wearing this very dress :D My wife is there now and I'm invited to the evening reception, must remember my camera to get some photos of the new bride in her sexy cummy wedding dress :P
That's disgusting - I absolutely approve! Good work!! :D :lol: :D :lol:

If you did get pics I do hope there's one or two you could share?
Uwabaki

Post by Uwabaki »

Any update?
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Fucking a dress and then seeing it worn is a huge turn on, especially when you splat your seed all over a lining that will touch her nude body. It's almost like your squirting on her without her even knowing. Kind of creepy, but none the less a turn on.

That dress looks awesome. I don't know if I could control myself either.