Being forced into satin panties, petticoats and more..

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinLiebeTV

Re: Being forced into satin panties, petticoats and more..

Post by SatinLiebeTV »

I would love to be forced into wearing a satin floor length maid costume and wank in front of my mistress. This is actually the first time a read about the fantasy that I am having since a long time. I love to wear all the good stuff - panties, knickers, bra, nylons, dress, gloves, apron, headpiece, heels... (this is a winter fetish, in summer, I start to sweat fast ;)
The only thing I don't like is to do household work when dressed. This is definitely not my fetish :)
I have written some stories, too. But most of them are in German. Have a look at member Pitterchen at Literotica.com
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

SatinLiebeTV wrote:I would love to be forced into wearing a satin floor length maid costume and wank in front of my mistress. This is actually the first time a read about the fantasy that I am having since a long time. I love to wear all the good stuff - panties, knickers, bra, nylons, dress, gloves, apron, headpiece, heels... (this is a winter fetish, in summer, I start to sweat fast ;)
The only thing I don't like is to do household work when dressed. This is definitely not my fetish :)
I have written some stories, too. But most of them are in German. Have a look at member Pitterchen at Literotica.com
Thanks for your response. I see if often that there will be no actual work involved once a maid is finally ready for her chores, hah. What do you enjoy to do once you are fully dressed?

Unfortunately my german isn't really good. What kind of fantasies do you have?
SatinLiebeTV

Post by SatinLiebeTV »

Deborah wrote: Thanks for your response. I see if often that there will be no actual work involved once a maid is finally ready for her chores, hah. What do you enjoy to do once you are fully dressed?

Unfortunately my german isn't really good. What kind of fantasies do you have?
I love to walk around, play with myself, wank through my dress and apron. Fantasize about being used by my mistress or lick my mistress...
There is an English story, too: http://www.literotica.com/s/blame-it-on ... ding-dress
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Deborah wrote:
szewei85 wrote: holy crap that is 2 hardcore 4 me but if given the choice i wont mind experiencing that 4 once :lol: :lol:

4 this story based on my wild crazy thoughts

http://satinsubmissions.com/jeff-is-get ... inization/

if i was jeff / jessica,,,i will choose 2 stick around man :lol: maybe rebecca could be the future married spouse after the experience had exploded further :lol:

overall i will bookmark your site man :mrgreen: its dam fascinating and captivating my mood in the morning and night :mrgreen:
Glad to hear you are enjoying the stories! What type of stories would you like to read more on the website?
any types of stories...the hornier the better :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

I'm not sure how many of you here would call themselves a sissy, but if you do I think I got just the thing for you.

This week I created a list of chores (or tasks) which are perfect for an obedient sissy to perform. If you want to test yourself and see if you got what it takes, please have a look and let me know what you think! http://satinsubmissions.com/sissy-tasks/
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

i love sissy task number 3 :lol: