Being forced into satin panties, petticoats and more..

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related

Being forced into satin panties, petticoats and more..

Postby Deborah » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:27 pm

Hi there, I'm new to this forum but I'm definitely not new to the delights of satin and other soft fabrics.

Besides wearing lovely soft fabrics myself, I also have a thing for forcing helpless males into soft layers of panties, petticoats and then topping it all off with a lockable French maid uniform. Nothing beats the look on the face of the macho men when I snap the lock shut on his frilly maid uniform. Ready to serve and please me in any way I desire!

I'm not sure if this is too kinky for this community, but I feel like there might be a few people who enjoy these scenarios too. I'd love to talk about them some more with you and share ideas. I simply love exploring fetishes with other like minded people, because you never know what new angle or garment you find interesting. There is nothing like waiting for the next package to be delivered with your new soft satin delightful present!

The more I found out about my fetishes, the more I wanted to express myself. I started writing short stories to fantasize about these scenarios. Since September I am the proud owner of a brand new website where I publish all my writing. It's been doing really well, if you liked what I described above, please feel free to check it out but also to reply here so we can discuss it further.

My project: http://www.SatinSubmissions.com

To help your train of thought, a few questions:
- do you like the scenario of being forced to wear panties? (so you can act like you don't but secretly you do)
- have you ever been locked into satin? (for example a satin French maid uniform)
- does a soft fabric apron (like nylon or coated cotton) interests you? (I have a very frilly pink polka dotted coated apron that I love putting on my helpless partner when he does the dishes!)
User avatar
Deborah
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:51 am

Re: Being forced into satin panties, petticoats and more..

Postby potterguy » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:58 am

Hi, I have this fantasies to, being controlled by a women etc etc
potterguy
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:16 am

Re: Being forced into satin panties, petticoats and more..

Postby davinacd » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:53 pm

OMG this sounds fantastic! I love the idea of being 'forced' to wear satin dresses, panties and to be used for my mistresses pleasure. Wonderful!
davinacd
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:52 pm

Re: Being forced into satin panties, petticoats and more..

Postby Deborah » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:09 pm

davinacd wrote:OMG this sounds fantastic! I love the idea of being 'forced' to wear satin dresses, panties and to be used for my mistresses pleasure. Wonderful!


Don't forget the lockable high heels and lockable corset! Need to keep you in check now don't we? :wink:

What do you like about this fantasy?
User avatar
Deborah
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:51 am

Re: Being forced into satin panties, petticoats and more..

Postby silksatin » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:35 pm

Hey Deborah,

as I wrote you via mail in the past, I really like your website and your ideas! Keep on this project!
www.silkysatindreams.com - The beauty of female in silk and satin | www.facebook.com/silkysatindreams
User avatar
silksatin
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Re: Being forced into satin panties, petticoats and more..

Postby potterguy » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:53 am

What i like about the situation is that i don't have any control. I had a look at yoir site the other day and loved the story about Kevin was it, and the woman he met on the plane. I also have a fantasy where i am dressed up like a princess, ball gown, high heels make up etc and then have to go out on a date etc
potterguy
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:16 am

Re: Being forced into satin panties, petticoats and more..

Postby Deborah » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:28 pm

silksatin wrote:Hey Deborah,

as I wrote you via mail in the past, I really like your website and your ideas! Keep on this project!


Thank you very much! I'll keep being on top of it! Your forum is amazing though, the amount of satin lovers just overwhelms me. Hah, and I used to thought I was alone before the internet came along... silly me. :roll: :lol:


potterguy wrote:What i like about the situation is that i don't have any control. I had a look at yoir site the other day and loved the story about Kevin was it, and the woman he met on the plane. I also have a fantasy where i am dressed up like a princess, ball gown, high heels make up etc and then have to go out on a date etc


I found that the lack of control is a great way to be able to enjoy this secret desire. It justifies it to yourself which makes you no longer worry about it. It's different if a male dresses himself, that requires a lot more confidence than playing the 'victim' and get pushed into it. What do you think? I might be completely wrong.
User avatar
Deborah
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:51 am

Re: Being forced into satin panties, petticoats and more..

Postby shinysatinlover » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:21 pm

Deborah wrote:
I found that the lack of control is a great way to be able to enjoy this secret desire. It justifies it to yourself which makes you no longer worry about it. It's different if a male dresses himself, that requires a lot more confidence than playing the 'victim' and get pushed into it. What do you think? I might be completely wrong.


Yup, totally agree with everything you say, Deborah; the lack of control would indeed be a great way to enjoy a "secret desire". More guilt-free for some men, I would fathom. The 2nd part I highlighted where you say that it requires a lot more confidence, I also find to be well perceived, to, as I am happy to dress myself (and with others) pretty confidently however the thought of being allowed to play the victim and being 'forced' to dress is just a fantastic fantasy for me in lieu of never having tried it, but oh-so want to, to let my sub (cd'er) side out, more. So yes, in a way, dressing one's self requires confidence but being 'forced' to also appeals.

My point, the long way round, is that whilst I love being a CD'er and cd'ing, I would LOVE to be gently 'dom'd' into it, too. In my scenario/fantasy I would be forced to wear yours/my doms clothing, rather than my own, for example, you take off your panties, maybe your satin blouse - DEMAND I put them on... that sort of thing... and more! :oops: :lol:
shinysatinlover
 
Posts: 382
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:02 pm

Re: Being forced into satin panties, petticoats and more..

Postby Deborah » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:25 pm

The more I read about being forced to cross dress, the more I enjoy the concept. I think it makes so much sense. Today in our busy lives, having to take control of everything and be responsible, there is nothing better than to lose all that and just do as you are told.

How many of you actually have a partner that is also into the same thing? So for example cross dressing or satin. Curious to find out how many of you are lucky enough to have found somebody!
User avatar
Deborah
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:51 am

Re: Being forced into satin panties, petticoats and more..

Postby szewei85 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:35 am

Deborah wrote:How many of you actually have a partner that is also into the same thing? So for example cross dressing or satin. Curious to find out how many of you are lucky enough to have found somebody!


haha i hope i can find a partner with this type :lol: i am an avid cross dresser and so far i been dressing up myself and it really does get bored after a while :lol: anyway i can only wish :lol: i also fantasize that on our wedding day i will wear satin wedding gown while my partner wear the men suit walking on the isle :lol:
User avatar
szewei85
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:36 pm
Location: somewhere in malaysia :)

Re: Being forced into satin panties, petticoats and more..

Postby shinysatinlover » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:32 am

Deborah wrote:
How many of you actually have a partner that is also into the same thing? So for example cross dressing or satin. Curious to find out how many of you are lucky enough to have found somebody!


I have. My Wife was the first person I 'came out' to about cross dressing and satin/clothing fetishism, about a year after we married when at age 31. I'd become fed up of a second life, lying to cover tracks and hiding (and purging!) clothes, although she knew I had a real love of her in satin when we met and I first became aware of the satin chemises hanging on the back of her bedroom door at her house of the time, which she enjoyed wearing for me, and I enjoyed alone time with, too, when she was working shifts and let me stay at her place!

So, the satin 'thing' was already on the table - the dressing was not. I told her about it, over a glass or two of wine in a pub! She wasn't surprised at all - not shocked in the slightest. She read up on gender dysphoria, cross dressing/trans stuff (not all necessarily pertaining to me or my reasons or indeed the depth at which my dressing was at or evolving to personally) and found out more about that 'me' than I ever had! It was natural to progress to both being dressed for sex and that's how we are now - always both in satin chemises for personal moments at the very least. We don't dress up as much as we used to but that's life and what it throws at us rather than a reflection on our relationship which is very strong.

One of the best moments of my life was being 'forced' into my Wife's satin French knickers and camisole set, the day I came out after we'd got home from my telling her in the pub. We went to the bedroom where she undressed me, put a little make-up on me, dressed me in her hold-ups, one of her bras, stuffed with pairs of her tights, then her cami set. She then played with me and teased me, and we made love together which brought about huge feelings... for us both... in that she really enjoyed the whole lesbian fantasy albeit with a cock, and me the cross-dressed satin fetishist, finally sharing a moment. That is quite possibly my best memory of being 'forced' as it was the first time.
shinysatinlover
 
Posts: 382
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:02 pm

Re: Being forced into satin panties, petticoats and more..

Postby Deborah » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:50 pm

shinysatinlover wrote: We don't dress up as much as we used to but that's life and what it throws at us rather than a reflection on our relationship which is very strong.


I think you make a very good point there. Ever since it's I've been open and honest in my relationship about my fetishes and my partner's interests as well, we became so much closer. There is such a huge amount of trust in between us now that when we hear issues with other couples, we just laugh about that. We are so much further in a relationship than they are. Also by knowing (and accepting) these secret desires, who is really going to cheat on anybody? I think it would be healthy for most couples to go on a sex exploration trip and find out things about themselves and their partner they never knew. It's awesome!
User avatar
Deborah
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:51 am

Re: Being forced into satin panties, petticoats and more..

Postby Deborah » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:57 pm

For those who are interested, I summed up some responses I received on why men should be forced to wear satin panties.

One of my favourite responses:

Claire wrote to me “From the first time we shared the bed, I thought he was more interested in my underwear than in me.

Once we started dating I noticed that my panties were sometimes in a different place than where I had left them. I figured it had to be my new boyfriend, Luke, who was going through my underwear. One day I deliberately left a beautiful set of pink satin panties on the bed, together with a matching bra. I called him upstairs and asked him if he could fix the wobbly leg on my dresser while I took a shower. I did walk into the bathroom to get the shower running, but I didn’t get in. Instead I walked back towards the bedroom and sure enough I saw Luke holding up the panties, rubbing the soft fabric between his hands.

As I cleared my throat he turned around, his eyes like a deer in headlights, trapped and not knowing what to do. Soon I had him strip and step into these pretty satin undies. His face got as red as a tomato, just standing there in nothing but a pair of pink silky smooth panties. I took advantage of the situation by putting the bra onto him as well. The pink bra with black lace and the matching underwear looked very sexy on him. We were soon on the bed and I was on top, it was one of the better romantic evenings we have ever had. ;)


You can read the full article here: http://satinsubmissions.com/7-women-share-their-experience-of-trapping-their-partner-in-satin-panties/
User avatar
Deborah
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:51 am

Re: Being forced into satin panties, petticoats and more..

Postby szewei85 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:01 pm

Deborah wrote:For those who are interested, I summed up some responses I received on why men should be forced to wear satin panties.

One of my favourite responses:

Claire wrote to me “From the first time we shared the bed, I thought he was more interested in my underwear than in me.

Once we started dating I noticed that my panties were sometimes in a different place than where I had left them. I figured it had to be my new boyfriend, Luke, who was going through my underwear. One day I deliberately left a beautiful set of pink satin panties on the bed, together with a matching bra. I called him upstairs and asked him if he could fix the wobbly leg on my dresser while I took a shower. I did walk into the bathroom to get the shower running, but I didn’t get in. Instead I walked back towards the bedroom and sure enough I saw Luke holding up the panties, rubbing the soft fabric between his hands.

As I cleared my throat he turned around, his eyes like a deer in headlights, trapped and not knowing what to do. Soon I had him strip and step into these pretty satin undies. His face got as red as a tomato, just standing there in nothing but a pair of pink silky smooth panties. I took advantage of the situation by putting the bra onto him as well. The pink bra with black lace and the matching underwear looked very sexy on him. We were soon on the bed and I was on top, it was one of the better romantic evenings we have ever had. ;)


You can read the full article here: http://satinsubmissions.com/7-women-share-their-experience-of-trapping-their-partner-in-satin-panties/


holy crap that is 2 hardcore 4 me but if given the choice i wont mind experiencing that 4 once :lol: :lol:

4 this story based on my wild crazy thoughts

http://satinsubmissions.com/jeff-is-get ... inization/

if i was jeff / jessica,,,i will choose 2 stick around man :lol: maybe rebecca could be the future married spouse after the experience had exploded further :lol:

overall i will bookmark your site man :mrgreen: its dam fascinating and captivating my mood in the morning and night :mrgreen:
User avatar
szewei85
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:36 pm
Location: somewhere in malaysia :)

Re: Being forced into satin panties, petticoats and more..

Postby Deborah » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:25 am

szewei85 wrote:holy crap that is 2 hardcore 4 me but if given the choice i wont mind experiencing that 4 once :lol: :lol:

4 this story based on my wild crazy thoughts

http://satinsubmissions.com/jeff-is-get ... inization/

if i was jeff / jessica,,,i will choose 2 stick around man :lol: maybe rebecca could be the future married spouse after the experience had exploded further :lol:

overall i will bookmark your site man :mrgreen: its dam fascinating and captivating my mood in the morning and night :mrgreen:


Glad to hear you are enjoying the stories! What type of stories would you like to read more on the website?
User avatar
Deborah
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:51 am

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 12 guests