Humping Satin Dresses

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Melissa11520

Re: Humping Satin Dresses

Post by Melissa11520 »

Oh what fun I had this morning. I've been going through a little bit of a hard time on my recovery from open heart surgery I had done on April 28 of this year. My wife told me point blank, " Go get your wedding dress on so you can try out the new white satin gloves I got for both of us." So I wasn't alone while getting myself off in my dress, my wife stroked me in other places, and just before I had one of the best orgasms I've had in a while, she put one of my older satin gloves over my cock, and I came REALLY HARD INTO IT!!! I thank heaven, every time I can for how supportive she is and how she knows what makes me tick when wearing my wedding dress.
Attachments
Melissa Full Length Retouch 2.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Gotta luv it.
Charlington

Post by Charlington »

My wife's white nightie! Looks like a wedding dress! I love humping her in this :D
Attachments
image.jpg
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

That's a LOT of material!
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

Charlington wrote:My wife's white nightie! Looks like a wedding dress! I love humping her in this :D

Mmm i can see why thats such a hot dress :D
satinlad

Post by satinlad »

Wow that's one hot photo - just awesome! Would love to hump that! Do you think she'd let me borrow it lol? :lol:
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

That is one awesome dress, do you get them specially made or can you buy them?
Charlington

Post by Charlington »

This is one of many & are all special order!
Silkyfan

Post by Silkyfan »

Charlington wrote:My wife's white nightie! Looks like a wedding dress! I love humping her in this :D
Is it my imagination, or is your wife's nightie even bigger (if such a thing was possible) than the others you have so kindly posted photos of?

Either way, she looks absolutely fantastic and I do hope that you were a complete cad and took full advantage of her........if it was me, I know that I would have. :mrgreen:

By the way, I wish my wife's wedding dress was like this.....if it was, we would have gone straight to the hotel and skipped the wedding reception. :D
Charlington

Post by Charlington »

Silkyfan wrote:
Is it my imagination, or is your wife's nightie even bigger (if such a thing was possible) than the others you have so kindly posted photos of?

Either way, she looks absolutely fantastic and I do hope that you were a complete cad and took full advantage of her........if it was me, I know that I would have. :mrgreen:

By the way, I wish my wife's wedding dress was like this.....if it was, we would have gone straight to the hotel and skipped the wedding reception. :D
Yes this nightie is bigger than the others! When we got married her dress was nowhere near this size! I guess I'm making up for it now.

It's safe to say I wasn't a gentleman, when I was done with her she was just a mess of satin! Satin everywhere :D
Whitesilkknicks

Post by Whitesilkknicks »

My ex wife left her gorgeous eight grands pure satin silk Japanese kimono , hand painted and embroided with gold thread . You'd love it !!! That silk is so soft , thick , smooth , delicate , slippery and shiny . I bet you'd make right mess of it with your cock !!! Mmmm !!! I'd love for you to wank your cock inside her precious kimono and spunk all over it before you wipe your cum covered cock into the satin silk to smear it all over with cum stains . To really honour it for my ex , you could wrap your cock inside the silk and piss copiously through it , soaking proudly the expensive soft satin with your worm oiss . Would you like that ? When you piss and your cum has dried inside the satin , I want my girlfriend Doreen to wear my ex kimono soiled , pissed and spunked into by you . I will finger her pussyfoot through the oiss soiled silk . What do you think . Nick
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I'D certainly have NO problem with doing that to your ex's kimono :lol: :lol:
silkysmooth

Post by silkysmooth »

Count me in with the kimono :lol: :lol: :lol:
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Go for it!!!!
satindick

Post by satindick »

Bollogray wrote:Anyone else into humping satin dresses as i have recently discovered this sensation :D
Oh yes, It's awesome ! I have been humping satin dresses a long time. I have found many vintage satin dresses at thrift stores including wedding dresses and humped them all many times. It's amazing. Keep humping SATIN. :D
Satin D.