Humping Satin Dresses

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satin65653

Re: Humping Satin Dresses

Post by satin65653 »

seasideshow wrote:There is nothing better than a good quality satin dress, either acetate, rayon or a good thick polyester. I prefer the ones with a wide skirt, plenty of satin to wrap around the cock, feels fantastic.
You are so right. I found a good vintage acetate satin bridesmaid dress and it's so awesome feeling. It's wearing two cum stains so far. :D
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I have a couple of vintage satin bridal gowns that are the best gowns to hump. They are the smoothest most luxurious satin ever made. My cock just sides up and down the satin. I stuff the gown with a body pillow and it makes me cum like crazy. The thought that I'm fucking the gown that a bride wore down the isle to get married in is a big turn on. I have a picture of the bride wearing one of the gowns that was sent with the dress. It's a 11 x 17 professional photo. I like to look at her while I'm humping her gown. It is a big turn on!!!
perry12

Post by perry12 »

I humped my step mums satin dress yesterday, while wearing her black satin knickers and silk slip.
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

perry12 wrote:I humped my step mums satin dress yesterday, while wearing her black satin knickers and silk slip.
I bet that felt amazing :D
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

I love this dress hehe. :D
Attachments
$_57.JPG
Charlington

Post by Charlington »

This is my fav nightie to hump!
Attachments
image.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

satinmad62

Post by satinmad62 »

This is the one I'm humping at the moment :)...I'ts fuckin' LOVELY!! :D
001.jpg
002.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

That looks like some very nice bridal satin. I love the purple color, i'll bet it feels great on your cock.
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

satinmad62 wrote:This is the one I'm humping at the moment :)...I'ts fuckin' LOVELY!! :D
001.jpg
002.jpg
Nice dress :D
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

coatfun wrote:That looks like some very nice bridal satin. I love the purple color, i'll bet it feels great on your cock.
Thanks yea it feels amazing :D
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

Charlington wrote:This is my fav nightie to hump!

Lovely nightie bet it feels awesome :D
Charlington

Post by Charlington »

Here is another of many that my wife wears for me. They do feel amazing Bollogray, so big fun to play with they totally take up the whole bed side to side & top to bottom. You wouldn't know I was there. The only problem is we're running out of wardrobe space. I can post some more photos if you like?
Attachments
image.jpg
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

I'm afraid I rather got carried away with my yellow Niki Lavas prom dress in bed last night!

I Had a couple of my Wife's nighties on top of it and was just slipping and sliding around AND when it finally got too much for me after owning this piece for a year and not soiling it, or at least not in a big way, I pulled the nighties aside, buried my face in the breast area, groaned and cum hard on it! It was stuck to me this morning when I awoke! :lol: :lol:
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

shinysatinlover wrote:I'm afraid I rather got carried away with my yellow Niki Lavas prom dress in bed last night!

I Had a couple of my Wife's nighties on top of it and was just slipping and sliding around AND when it finally got too much for me after owning this piece for a year and not soiling it, or at least not in a big way, I pulled the nighties aside, buried my face in the breast area, groaned and cum hard on it! It was stuck to me this morning when I awoke! :lol: :lol:
Nice dress sounds like you had a lot of fun that`s why 1 reason i love satin dresses :D