Humping Satin Dresses

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Charlington

Re: Humping Satin Dresses

Post by Charlington »

I enjoyed this little beauty last night! My poor wife didn't know what hit her, I was all over her she had nowhere to run. She can't fit through the door in this, so was trapped & she & all this lovely satin was mine! If she insists on wearing it I can't be held responsible for my actions :D
Attachments
image.jpg
satinlad

Post by satinlad »

I love to do this too! Great to see other guys into this! It's an incredible feeling to masturbate to climax all over a satin dress. Gives me a really intense orgasm every time. I love the scent of the woman on the dresses too just adds to the erotic pleasure of the whole experience!
Charlington

Post by Charlington »

Satinlad: some people think my wife's nighties are too much & don't like them! It's nice to hear that you can appreciate them, I guess some people can't handle them!
Silkyfan

Post by Silkyfan »

Charlington wrote:Satinlad: some people think my wife's nighties are too much & don't like them! It's nice to hear that you can appreciate them, I guess some people can't handle them!
Me, I love them!
satinlad

Post by satinlad »

Charlington: I love them - they're awesome! You're a lucky guy!
satinlad

Post by satinlad »

And shinysatinlover: awesome dress! Thanks for sharing. I love to do the same!
Melissa11520

Post by Melissa11520 »

Hi everyone, I'm new here, and just want to share my wife's and mine wedding gowns that we constantly make love in when we can. These two gowns we got married in an actual ceremony in Las Vegas. I have about 5 more that I will eventually post.
Attachments
Jackie Melissa Full Length Retouch.jpg
satinlad

Post by satinlad »

What a cute couple and beautiful satin dresses! Tell us more!
bob8686

Post by bob8686 »

Charlington wrote:I enjoyed this little beauty last night! My poor wife didn't know what hit her, I was all over her she had nowhere to run. She can't fit through the door in this, so was trapped & she & all this lovely satin was mine! If she insists on wearing it I can't be held responsible for my actions :D
I get my gf dressed up like this and hump the hell out of her too!
Charlington

Post by Charlington »

Bob8686: does your gf wear a similar size to my wife or BIGGER? I'd love to know & see photos if possible!
Silkyfan

Post by Silkyfan »

Melissa11520 wrote:Hi everyone, I'm new here, and just want to share my wife's and mine wedding gowns that we constantly make love in when we can. These two gowns we got married in an actual ceremony in Las Vegas. I have about 5 more that I will eventually post.
Hi Melissa and welcome. You two look fantastic. Looking forward to seeing more pics.
Silkyfan

Post by Silkyfan »

Charlington wrote:Bob8686: does your gf wear a similar size to my wife or BIGGER? I'd love to know & see photos if possible!
Same here! :D
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Welcome aboard Melissa.

Feel free to post any pics of your satin dresses/gowns whatever soaked with love juices.
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

Melissa11520 wrote:Hi everyone, I'm new here, and just want to share my wife's and mine wedding gowns that we constantly make love in when we can. These two gowns we got married in an actual ceremony in Las Vegas. I have about 5 more that I will eventually post.
Hi Melissa very nice dresses have you any more pics?
satincummer6969

Post by satincummer6969 »

Went to a friends house and had to stay in the guest room. Woke up in the morning and went into the closet to find her wardrobe, and decided to "borrow" a silky pink satin cocktail dress. Needless to say, I have dumped a lot of cum into it the past three weeks. Naughty naughty!