You can never judge a book by its cover

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
jms272929

You can never judge a book by its cover

Post by jms272929 »

Hi guys.

Great forum.

I find it real interesting to hear about all the different things that makes people tick.

Something that really makes me feel horny is thinking about all the stuff that even the most unassuming people get up to.
I mean who knows what goes on behind closed doors.

I'm a little ashamed to admit it but my curiosity drives me to try and find out whenever I get the opportunity, by checking out friends, neighbours or relatives personal stuff whenever I get the chance. Going through the laundry pile in the kitchen, the wash basket in the bathroom, or best of all having a poke around in their bedroom.

Most times I find nothing of any great interest, but now and again, over all the years I have been doing it I find something interesting.
I get such a buzz when I next look at Miss or Mrs Ordinary, knowing what they have stashed away.

Does anybody else do that too?
I am guessing that I am not the only one, but I would really like to know.
inlovewithsatin

Re: You can never judge a book by its cover

Post by inlovewithsatin »

Hi. I used to do that in relatives houses when I was younger ..maybe from my early teens into mid 20's. When my family would go to relatives houses, I used to rummage through the clothes hamper in the bathroom hopefully finding some panties or my girl cousins or aunts. At times, I would sneak into rooms and open their dresser drawers to find their panties and slips. Also, I had a friend who had a sister and I used to look into the hamper for clothes of hers. Needless to say, I spent alot more time in the bathroom masturbating with their clothes. I loved to find nylon panties and nightgowns and bras. I'm 47. Haven't done it in a long time.
nigelsatin

Post by nigelsatin »

My view is that most guys probably do it to some extent at some point in their lives.
Maybe most grow out of it, like inlovewithsatin in the previous reply.
Who knows ...

For my part, I have sneeked the odd peek at stuff when the opportunity presents itself.
I have not really gone looking for it, but curiosity, and my ever raging passion for anything satin, can get the better of me.

I think the most memorable occasion was visiting friends a few years back.

Young couple, not long married, and she was a real honey.

Anyway, they have a utility room where they do the laundry, and I could not resist taking a peek.
And there, soaking in the basin, were two satin nighties.
One cream, the other white.
Very plain,not expensive looking, but real nice.

It struck me as odd why they would be soaking like that and not just in the machine, as for sure they would have been machine washable.

The only thing I could think was that perhaps they were soaking out some stains, and my imagination went into over drive for the rest of the time we were there.
I still think about it everytime I see them both, imagining her in one of those nighties, and what she may have done in it.
But as yet I have never had an opportunity to look what else they might have stashed away, or find those gorgeous nighties again.
Their laundry room has not been fruitful on any other occasion.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

I have posted on this very topic a few times but in summary, yes yes and YES! I have availed myself of many opportunities with regards to friends, family and indeed neighbours and strangers!

Suffice it to say, I have very much enjoyed myself, have a few souvenirs... and have been busted on more than one occasion, which is frankly, damn embarrassing. :lol:
jms272929

Post by jms272929 »

The thought of getting caught is just, well, unthinkable really.
I am very careful.

Some panty drawers are set out so neatly you just know that you dare not disturb anything or they are just going to know ...
Others are just a real jumble and a pretty safe bet.

I am always careful if I take anything off the hanger in a closet too.
Piece of advice, always note exactly where it came from and which way the hanger was facing.

The bathroom wash basket is a safe bet too.
Unlikely anyone is going to notice that you have been in there.

Do any of you guys have any record of what you have been up to ?
Snaps on your phone ?
I have a few ...
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Record it?

That's exactly how I got busted, the first time I was busted! From filming the action which was later (quite a while later) seen by my then Wife and her sister - the woman who's satin I had been wearing, humping and cumming on, whilst I was supposed to be looking after her flat when she and her partner had gone to Rhodes for a couple of weeks. I'm talking a LONG time ago now in the VHSC camcorder days, what, nearly 20 years ago. That was the worst one by far as not only did my ex Wife and SIL see that, so did my parents who were visiting. They'd played the tape I'd transferred the recording too. It's a far longer story and much more involved than that, but you can sort of get how embarrassing that would be. :lol: :oops:
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I've had so much fun over the years inspecting the intimate garments of females I have known, I find it such a pulse racing turn on to get the opportunity to gain access to their things and if I have time, I have fun with there things and have sometimes lost control and cum with/in them. Other times I have been unable to resist the temptation to take a souvenir for myself for use later, but just to appease my guilt a little I leave them some money somewhere around, maybe in a drawer or slip it in a coat pocket where it cannot fall out. I am gaining quite a haul of my sister-in-laws (my wifes sister) underwear, I began with her panties from the laundry basket, then a short satin nighty, but recently gained access to her bedroom and couldn't resist the look and feel of her gold satin panty and bra set :D and a short satin pj set..... feels absolutely awesome wrapped around my raging boner while I think about her when I browse here Facebook Photos :P
Very naughty indeed :oops: :P
Liking it shiny
jms272929

Post by jms272929 »

Hi guys, this is the kind of find I just love.

Aren't modern day phones just great for capturing this stuff ?

That blouse was just divine, and it looked even hotter on it's owner.
I could still smell her perfume on it.

Anyone else get turned on by this sort of stuff ?

Does anyone want to know the full story ?
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

The laundry basket with a shiny satin smooth blouse is just the kind of find I love to happen across too. Looking so innocent in the bathroom, landing, utility or wherever. I would have had to spend a little time with it for sure, it would certainly need a good wash afterwards too :P

Too right I want to hear the full story :D Looking forward to it :D
Liking it shiny
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

HA ! count me in. i also have experience digging the basket 4 some satins like more than 15 years ago. i remembered digging my mommy orange and green skirt cumming around it while having sweet wet dreams in my sleep. i still feeling very great reflecting these kiddy moments of mine today. :lol: :mrgreen:
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Looking forward to the update :D
Liking it shiny
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Yeah, I too would like to hear the "rest of the story" !!! I hope it has a happy, creamy ending :lol: :lol:
jms272929

Post by jms272929 »

Hey guys, thanks for the interest.

Actually, there is not so much to tell on this occasion.

My wife and I were invited round to a house across the street for drinks just before Christmas.
When we got there, we found that the guy's wife was running late, and she came in from work a few minutes after we had already arrived.
I was totally gobsmacked when I saw that she was wearing that blouse.

Being satin and in that awesome fuschia colour, it was just so loud.
But she is the kind of girl who can get away with wearing something like that.
I think she must have some Spanish or latin roots. She has black hair and has a really sultry look.
Great boobs, quite big built, not overweight.
And as I already said, she has the kind of personality and physical presence to be able to pull off wearing something like that.

I could not take my eyes off her, it was like I had been sent a gift from heaven, although it was so damn frustrating that all I could do was look.

I had to be careful even with that, because my wife knows all about my passion for satin, although not everything about how I satisfy it, and was very aware of the effect that she would have been having on me. Her husband is one lucky bastard. I can barely even begin to imagine how it would have felt to run my hands over that blouse, fondling those awesome breasts through it, or burying my head deep between them.

Anyway, after a few minutes, she went and got changed, coming back down wearing this loose fitting top, which was only nice in as much it showed one of her bra straps running over her shoulder when it slipped down from time to time.

I took that pic of her blouse when I went upstairs to use the bathroom.

The washbasket was just inside their bedroom door and she had tossed the blouse on the top.

I put my head round the door but there was nothing else lying around.
My imagination went into overdrive as I scanned the two larger chest of drawers and the wall to wall closet, trying to guess what other delights might be lurking just out of sight inside , but not daring to go take a look.

As for the blouse, all I could do was pick it up and give it a quick fondle, running it through my hands, and taking a deep draft of her perfume as I smoothered my face in it.
I really dared not do anything else.

I am just hoping that I might somehow get a second chance to go and explore her bedroom, although I don't see that is ever going to happen.

I went up for a second time later on in the evening but the washbasket was right over the far side of the bedroom and I dare not go look again.

Sorry if the outcome is a disappointment to you guys, but on that occasion, that was all I was able to do.

As for the title of this thread "you can never judge a book by its cover", I would say in this case , if you knew the girl, you would perhaps find it no surprise that she might wear something like that blouse. The reason I gave the thread that title is based on some of my previous explorations.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Thanx for sharing !!!! I certainly wouldn't say that your story is a disappointment at all !!! It sounds like you enjoyed seeing the girl wear the blouse and you did get to feel it and smell her sweet scent on it so as long as you were able to get some enjoyment from it, it was a good "safe" experience :D :D Maybe another opportunity will present itself at a later time where you might be able to do more with it. Sometimes just thinking about doing something can be as (if not more) erotic than the act itself :D :D
perry12

Post by perry12 »

So refreshing to know that it's not just me !
I've been using my Mums, sisters, when I was younger I used my Nans.
Over the years, while working different jobs, I've been in a customers house on my own and I'm straight in the draws searching for her satin.
Was at a friends barbecue and had to use the upstairs bathroom . She had hung her satin nightie on the back of the door, so....
A friend of mine owns a removal company.
I sometimes help him out.
They offer a packing service, so you have to pack all their clothes.
You generally find something.
I go to the toilet and enjoy it !
I sometimes return it, sometimes take it home.