Looking for a satin sex party venue. Anyone?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
hotmale

Re: Looking for a satin sex party venue. Anyone?

Post by hotmale »

I agree that a satin clothing party without the sex bit would create a better balanced atmosphere and perhaps intice a wider rage of the like minded people of both sexes to attend . Lets face it we can have the sex later on after we have been turned on all night - whether by ourselves or with another !
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Hi Hotmale

You seem to have the same frame of mind as I do and you appear to live close by as well. Private message me and let's chat :)

Mica.
phillip860

Post by phillip860 »

A satin sex party sounds like real fun but I have not seen much of that. We just had to start out on a small scale. We have two trusted married friends who do not get to experience their satin fetish in their marriage. After tactful conversations and hints we invited them over one afternoon for some fun.My wife dressed in a light pink bridal satin wedding dress with a matching bolero jacket. Of course she went to the nines with the pearl necklace, make-up, tiara, and curled her long hair. She sucked and jerked off the three of us and was splattered in cum from her tiara to the skirt of her gown.It was a great time for all of us and really turned her on too. The sex I had with her after was some of the best yet. I think we will all do it again soon. We did not take any pictures or video yet.
SamanthaSatine

Post by SamanthaSatine »

Being a new gurl on the block here today - may i enquire if this party ever happened and if it did - did you all have fun in oodles and oodles of divine sensuously sexy silky soft satin..??