Tips for buying really slippery satin nighties

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinfun

Tips for buying really slippery satin nighties

Post by satinfun »

I am a lifelong satin fetishist. I love to wear two satin nighties at the same time the second turned inside out over the first so the two glossy sides may be slipped without friction. But in order to ensure that the two nighties are compatible it is wise to turn the nighties inside out to see whether the cut of the garments fabric at the front is the same at the back. If, then, the two satins slip easily against one another then an identical nightie will slide and slip too, front and back.

Does anyone else enjoy wearing two satin items at once?

Patrick
satinmike

Re: Tips for buying really slippery satin nighties

Post by satinmike »

I love it! I do that all the time. The best thing is wearing 2 of them like that under normal clothes and then going out etc. Its such a thrill walking through the city feeling the satin rubbing on you as you walk. The best i have found are the long satin chemises from BHS, they are really cheap and feel so good!
satinfun

Post by satinfun »

Mike

I agree. The BHS satin chemises are so lovely. I've had ocassions where the slipping satin has made me cum just through my walking and the satin sides rubbing me made me loose control.

Lovely
satinfun
satinmike wrote:I love it! I do that all the time. The best thing is wearing 2 of them like that under normal clothes and then going out etc. Its such a thrill walking through the city feeling the satin rubbing on you as you walk. The best i have found are the long satin chemises from BHS, they are really cheap and feel so good!
satinmike

Post by satinmike »

I love BHS, its satin nightwear is amazing. I had a great experience not too long ago, i was in there looking at the satin, as i do every time im in town. I dont know what possessed me to do it but i took one and went into the changing rooms, there was no-one on the door so i just went straight in. I put it on and got dressed again. Just as I was going to leave I noticed a small basket behind the door which i think might have been for reshelving or something, and it was full of satin things! Robes, chemises, cami tops, pj sets! I grabbed as much as i could and stuffed it into my bag, and then left as quickly as I could before anyone noticed! I now have so much that im cumming into them and just throwing them away, its great!
satinfun

Post by satinfun »

Oh gosh! That's so naughty! All that slippery satin!

I'm in Gloucester

satinmike wrote:I love BHS, its satin nightwear is amazing. I had a great experience not too long ago, i was in there looking at the satin, as i do every time im in town. I dont know what possessed me to do it but i took one and went into the changing rooms, there was no-one on the door so i just went straight in. I put it on and got dressed again. Just as I was going to leave I noticed a small basket behind the door which i think might have been for reshelving or something, and it was full of satin things! Robes, chemises, cami tops, pj sets! I grabbed as much as i could and stuffed it into my bag, and then left as quickly as I could before anyone noticed! I now have so much that im cumming into them and just throwing them away, its great!
satinmike

Post by satinmike »

I know! Im in Birmingham.
mica46

Post by mica46 »

I also find BHS very good for chemises or full length slips. I also have a couple of satin robes from them too, one in white and one in red. Another good place for satin nightwear is Primark.
hotmale

Post by hotmale »

Try wearing a satin slip or pencil skirt and rubbing yourself off over a satin bedsheet - its lovely feeling between the legs especially if its a tight fit . Enjoy
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

I bought one of my best dressing gowns from BHS.
But yesterday I received a satin nightieI bought on ebay from a German seller. It was a very pleasant surprise, made of heavy, soft and smooth satin.
IMG_4092y.JPG
And it was welcomed with a good, warm cumload :lol: :lol:
IMG_4098aaa.JPG
SatinDesire
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I agree with everyone else here that BHS satin is just sooooo silky smooth and shiny, definitely has a very special quality about it... I'm looking forward to enjoying my BHS stain short pyjama set soon :P
Liking it shiny
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Here they are :P
Attachments
$T2eC16J,!yoFIewVbMioBSV)Fc3se!~~60_12.jpg
$(KGrHqV,!lcFI3wedvd,BSV)GKqinQ~~60_12.jpg
$(KGrHqV,!lkFC7ogO9okBSV)F2sgl!~~60_12.jpg
Liking it shiny
messydress

Post by messydress »

Thanks guys (and girls) for these handy hints.

Has anyone here tried Matalan. I just bought 2 really slippery slips (size 20) and a size 20 nightie. This cost me £12 and Matalan is quite an impersonal store, like a warehouse really, so no real embarrassment. I always by the largest size possible (naturally). I shall enjoy wearing these whilst wanking to a satin vid on X hamster.

I recommend Matalan.

Messydress
SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

messydress wrote:Thanks guys (and girls) for these handy hints.

Has anyone here tried Matalan. I just bought 2 really slippery slips (size 20) and a size 20 nightie. This cost me £12 and Matalan is quite an impersonal store, like a warehouse really, so no real embarrassment. I always by the largest size possible (naturally). I shall enjoy wearing these whilst wanking to a satin vid on X hamster.

I recommend Matalan.

Messydress
I love Matalan satin, its excellent quality for the money. Did you get the nighties in store? I've been checking the matalan website for new satin nightwear but there hasn't been anything good so far.