Who's satin have you used to masturbate

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
sparky1973

Re: Who's satin have you used to masturbate

Post by sparky1973 »

Onlysatin, we definately cannot condone stealing clothes but on the other hand have you taken any photos, perhaps you could upload them on the site. I am sure we would all love to see them.
onlysatin

Post by onlysatin »

:D

ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Now that is a very wank worthy load of washing :D ready to recieve a full load over it :lol:
Liking it shiny
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

Wow love the pink satin panties and the satin slip. Hope you have used and abused them. Please tell us the stories of how you got these clothing
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

You should have taken her satin goodies to keep for yourself!
pablo999

Post by pablo999 »

Freddielinton wrote:You should have taken her satin goodies to keep for yourself!
I was tempted, but seeing as her wardrobe wasn't extensive in total and they knew I'd been there, it would have been too obvious. What does piss me off is that I had the chance to swipe a lovely purple satin hair scrunchy of hers that she dropped at a christmas meal. I did swipe it long enough to take it to the loo to have a jerk off with but then returned it to her. I guess I'll have to live with the thrill of her touching something that I'd rubbed my cock over. Bit like her satin pjs and chemise, I know she's worn stuff that I've jerked while wearing.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Great story Pablo, read the whole entire thing and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Don't be too disappointed, other girls are bound to come around for you. Welcome to the forum also!
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
pablo999

Post by pablo999 »

Destroy wrote:Great story Pablo, read the whole entire thing and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Don't be too disappointed, other girls are bound to come around for you. Welcome to the forum also!
Thanks man, glad you enjoyed it, it was fun to write about it. SO much so, I think I'm going to write about some of my other adventures. This is a great board.

:)
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Yeah, great recount of a great satin wank there Pablo, I've had a good few naughty moments with friends and family girly satin over the years. Panties, Bras, Suspender belts, Slips, Nighties, Skirt linings, Coat linings as well as exterior (if shiny). In general, I like to cum on/in it and maybe even gain it for my own use later.

I look forward to reading of your other experiences. :D
Liking it shiny
coatlover

Post by coatlover »

Coat belongs to my boss.. fuck it felt good..
Attachments
file-2.jpeg
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

coatlover wrote:Coat belongs to my boss.. fuck it felt good..
that lining looks amazing, is your boss female? and please tell us the story of how you came to play with it!
have you any more pics of th coat please share them.
coatlover

Post by coatlover »

Yeah she's female, left her coat in work one Friday and I took it home for the weekend... had a lot of fun and put it back early Monday morning! Then got to wear it all week, very hot. I do have more pics as well as others of more colleagues, friends and family, will post more soon.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Sounds good to me :)

Looking forward to seeing the friends and family photos too :D
Liking it shiny
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

nice story pablo...i still wish u should have stained the shorts more...that would b more orgasmic experience seriously :lol:
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

This past weekend I finally settled into my new home in Atlanta. Ended up going to a party Saturday night and getting totally wasted. My boss hosted the party at her house. I slept in her daughter's room, and you know what happened when I woke up Sunday morning. I quietly hit the closets seeking all things silky. And boy did I find it. Her daughter, who's name is Dominque (always loved that name),is 18 and away at college in another state, so I wasn't worried about her popping up. First thing that caught my eye was this blue dress. I have seen pictures of this girl on facebook, oh man, huge knockers, nice curvy body, nice mahogany skin and D...S....L, DICK SUCKING LIPS. Needless to say, the morning wood was already in high gear, and seeing this dress I almost fell to my knees. I held it to my face and almost got light headed. God damn there is NOTHING like the sweet scent of an 18 year old girl. In no less than 60 seconds, I drenched the slippery lining of this dress, which is lined all the way through, with huge globs of my sperm. I could not stop, the silky caress of this material had full control of my every move. Everytime I looked around the room, I saw this girl in my mind and another pearl dribbled from my charged member. I heard my boss coming, and panicked- I grabbed my undershirt and wiped what cum I could from the silky lining's breast area which took the brunt of my copious load. I quickly and quietly slipped the now violated dress back into the closet. I wanted to take it but couldn't figure a way to get it out of the house. DAMN.

I WANT this dress. There was also a nice red pea coat with a thick acetate satin lining. I was so pre-occupied with the dress, I didn't get any pictures or the opportunity to fuck it. Good thing is she is planning another football party next month. I plan to bring lots of booze so I can get wasted and will claim that dress. I got to have it. Sorry I didn't get a pic of my cum on it, but rest assured this one will be mine. I plan on fucking it like no tomorrow, as next time it will be in my closet to enjoy whenever. The label read Jump Apparel, size 2. That fucking girl has a body. I would love to fuck her until she begged me to stop, and cum all over those nice brown tits that wore this dress.

PDL