Who's satin have you used to masturbate

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinstainer

Re: Who's satin have you used to masturbate

Post by satinstainer »

I have somewhat of a delema (?) !! Even though we don't live together yet, my girlfriend brought all her sexy lingerie and some dresses to my place about two years ago. Half of my closet is filled with her things. She has LOTS of silk & satin lingerie consisting of many styles and colors. Since I have my dresses to cum on, I have been very good about leaving her stuff alone :lol: All those sexy outfits hanging just a few feet from my bed.....and I've been good....so far :lol:
However.....as I was hanging her outfits up, I noticed this blue silk camisole. It felt soooo cool !!! The problem with it is that I know it's too small for her, I think it may have belonged to one of her teenage daughters :cry:
It's been hanging in there like I said for two years, and it's never been mentioned. She has so many outfits, I don't think she even knows it's here. It's on a clothes hanger with about ten other pieces that she doesn't wear towards the back of the closet. Our favorite ones are hanging on the outside of the closet door. Often she tells me to pick out what I want her to wear :D
I have thought about that camisole many times, and last night I HAD to get it out :lol: As soon as I touched it, I got a raging hardon !!! I wanted to cum on it sooooo bad as it's silky softness was wrapped around my cock, but I refrained and splatted on a red silk dress instead :D
I'm sure she wouldn't miss it, but about the time I cum on it, I'm afraid she'd suddenly remember it is here :cry: Even after two years.
I'm real tempted to just take it though, I really want to cumstain it :lol:
I will be creating a gallery on imagebam of her outfits, possibly minus this blue one :lol:
Attachments
I had to stop here !!!
I had to stop here !!!
IMG_0002.JPG
I want to cum on this soooo bad !!!
I want to cum on this soooo bad !!!
Last edited by satinstainer on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

A closet full of silk & satin !!!
Attachments
IMG_0012.JPG
IMG_0011.JPG
IMG_0010.JPG
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Well, I sure got lucky over Christmas !! In addition to spending an excellent evening with my girlfriend, she also "gave" me that blue camisole AND the MATCHING PANTIES :D :D I had decided that I wanted to know what was up with that camisole before I just took it. I really want to cum on it !! So, I asked her about it. I figured that would be the best way to find out. She replied "what blue camisole, go get it and show me" I was hopin' I wouldn't get a boner bringing it out to her :lol: When I brought it out, she looked surprised and said "I thought I tossed them a long time ago" I asked her what she meant by "them" and she said there should maybe be a pair of panties somewhere with the stuff too. She had gotten a bag of clothes, lingerie, etc for her and her girls and she had set some pieces aside to get rid of.
She said she must have accidently put those in the bag of clothes to bring to my place instead of the bag going to the garbage. (gee, that's too bad !!)
She went back and looked and sure enough, found the panties hanging on a different hanger !!! I never knew they were here...damn :lol: She has so many pieces of lingerie hanging on one of several hangers that I never noticed them !! She said all the stuff that was on the hanger with the camisol, she didn't want and JUST LEFT THE STUFF ON MY DESK :lol: :D :lol: :D
Talk about luck !!!!! She could have taken it back home with her, she could have thrown it out here, she could have done anything with it but she left it on my desk !!! I don't care about the other stuff, but I want that camisole set. I would have been happy with just the top :lol:
After waiting patiently (sort of) for two years I'm gonna splatter sooooo much cum on them, I'll have to pull them apart :lol:
Of all the lingerie she has, I have wanted to cum on that blue one the most, followed by this silky flowered one we have sex in. Actually, I can cum on that one any time I want, I would just prefer her wearing it !!
Attachments
I hope to cum on her in this !!
I hope to cum on her in this !!
These will soon be covered in cum stains !!!
These will soon be covered in cum stains !!!
This is gonna feel gooooood !!!
This is gonna feel gooooood !!!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

What a week it was. We had a Christmas party at my bosses' house. Needless to say, I engineered it to come in contact with her smoking hot daughter's naughty blue prom dress. I have fucked this once before, and it was my goal to nail it again.

This time, the stakes were much higher. The risk was greater, but the rewards are fucking a great dress worn by a smoking hot girl. This time, her daughter was at home from college. Now just how was I going to work the logistics of this? When I saw her daughter walk into the room, my cock was on full alert. I kept seeing her with that dress on. I envisioned laying her down on her bed, while I lifted up those layers of silky madness and thrust into her full force. She would let out a moan and sigh, and then exclaim as I impale full force a hot load into her, and her cum drenches the dress, already wet from my load. I would then pull out and spray her breasts through the now ravaged dress.

Daughter's bedroom is downstairs. We partied until about 10:30, daughter left with her boyfriend. Most of the crowd thinned out. My boss and two of my co-workers were cleaning up. You know what was on my mind. One thing and one thing only. I was a man on a mission, a man with a plan. The way their house is setup, the daughter's bedroom is adjacent to a den/playroom, and a bathroom is right near. So the plan was this: go excuse myself and make a B-line for the bedroom, see if the dress was still there, and if so, fuck the hell out of it. My mind was racing, my heart pounding, even though it was cold as balls outside, I was sweating. I went downstairs, and quietly entered the darkened room, and shut and locked the door. The room still had the sweet scent of it's occupant who was in it just minutes before. I walked to the closet. I open the door, there it was. Staring at me. What's more, it had been moved! It looked like it had been tried on by someone as the zipper was unzipped. I specifically took time the last time I had my way to make sure it was back exactly as I found it.

Is she planning on wearing it on New Years' Eve? Did one of her hot friends try it on? Now my cock was so hard, my jeans were about to burst. I laid it down on the bed and saw it shimmer. My pants almost dropped to the floor. I held it close and it was so strong the scent it MUST have been recently worn, as it didn't have nearly the same effervesce the last time we met. My cock was throbbing, my knees weak. I laid down on the floor so as not to make too much racket but it was going to take all the self control in the world not to let out a sound when I climax full force into this silky abyss. I turned it inside out, the silky lining felt softer than ever before. I kept seeing Dominique (her name) in it, with that caramel skin and voluptuous breasts cradled in this soft fabric. This dress has built-in breast cups sewn underneath the silky lining fabric, oh MAN does this fit the contour of my cock head so well. It was like it was MEANT to be fucked.
One stoke, magic. Two stokes, heaven- by twenty strokes I was in total ecstasy. I could hardly breathe. I knew a load was coming. I could not stop. Out it squirted with force, most of it actually got on the floor, though a huge thick glob landed right below the left breast cup soaking the silky lining. It did not come through the bodice. I panicked and quickly pulled some Kleenex from my pants pocket, and sopped up my seed from the dress and the floor. I was soaked in sweat. I raced to put everything like I found it. I was reeling from fucking that dress. I wanted to SO BADLY again, especially on the lining which is full and goes all the way down. I kept seeing Dominique in the dress, god damn those athletic legs- how I would love to split her like a log and impale her endlessly with my crotch axe.

I really wanted to take the dress, but no way it would not be missed. But what's even more of a turn on is the fact that this girl (or someone) had worn it after I fucked the lining the first time. I will be checking her FB account though I can't see everything because we are not friends. I don't know what I will do if I see her or another one of her hottie booty friends in it, probably jizz in my pants at the sight of it.

Sorry for the pic quality, I was kind of in a hurry, nervous as hell and driven to fuck it- but you get the idea. Man what a girl, what a dress, what a nice silk fuck. PDL

satins69

Post by satins69 »

satinstainer wrote:I have somewhat of a delema (?) !! Even though we don't live together yet, my girlfriend brought all her sexy lingerie and some dresses to my place about two years ago. Half of my closet is filled with her things. She has LOTS of silk & satin lingerie consisting of many styles and colors. Since I have my dresses to cum on, I have been very good about leaving her stuff alone :lol: All those sexy outfits hanging just a few feet from my bed.....and I've been good....so far :lol:
However.....as I was hanging her outfits up, I noticed this blue silk camisole. It felt soooo cool !!! The problem with it is that I know it's too small for her, I think it may have belonged to one of her teenage daughters :cry:
It's been hanging in there like I said for two years, and it's never been mentioned. She has so many outfits, I don't think she even knows it's here. It's on a clothes hanger with about ten other pieces that she doesn't wear towards the back of the closet. Our favorite ones are hanging on the outside of the closet door. Often she tells me to pick out what I want her to wear :D
I have thought about that camisole many times, and last night I HAD to get it out :lol: As soon as I touched it, I got a raging hardon !!! I wanted to cum on it sooooo bad as it's silky softness was wrapped around my cock, but I refrained and splatted on a red silk dress instead :D
I'm sure she wouldn't miss it, but about the time I cum on it, I'm afraid she'd suddenly remember it is here :cry: Even after two years.
I'm real tempted to just take it though, I really want to cumstain it :lol:
I will be creating a gallery on imagebam of her outfits, possibly minus this blue one :lol:
These Items don't look like they are satin at all more like cotton no shine or smoothness they just don't look satiny to me on a satin&silk forum
satins69

Post by satins69 »

Just seen on the post that it says silk my mistake if they had only been a smooth shiny satin they would have looked so much more interesting would you agree
jonboy

Post by jonboy »

Wow I was so pleased to stumble across this forum.

I have been using my sisters stuff to get off with for as long as I can remember.
It is so nice to see i am not the only one.
Frillylover

Post by Frillylover »

promdresslover wrote:What a week it was. We had a Christmas party at my bosses' house. Needless to say, I engineered it to come in contact with her smoking hot daughter's naughty blue prom dress. I have fucked this once before, and it was my goal to nail it again....
Nice one pdl, very nice! These are the only type of dresses I get off on...poofy ones! Just seeing a dress like this gets me excited. I attended a number of graduation open houses where the cute high school grad has her gorgeous senior prom dress displayed and just the sight of it makes me hard. You're much bolder then me though, I never worked up the guts to finger the satin, let alone sneak off with it and have my way with it. Then again I'd rather just buy one for myself so its there whenever I want :o
Fan of the frillies
jmblt63

Post by jmblt63 »

jonboy wrote:Wow I was so pleased to stumble across this forum.

I have been using my sisters stuff to get off with for as long as I can remember.
It is so nice to see i am not the only one.
Sounds interesting ...
Can you tell us more?
Do you have any pics you can upload?
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Lafingboy I really enjoyed reading about your experiences especially as I have had similar myself. I managed to sneak into my sister in Laws bedroom on Christmas Eve and claim a sexy satin short nighty for my pleasure :D I wanted to have a sneak in her panty and bra drawer but it was further into the room and the floor creaked loudly so I will have to save that for a future mission.
Still, I came back down stairs and offered to make coffee for her and my wife, while in the kitchen I wrapped her sexy nighty round my cock and masturbated hard, cumming a full load into her cup :oops: which I then poured her a coffee into, extra creamer for my sexy SIL :D sitting oposite her in the living room while watching her drink my sperm was a huge turn on :P

Please post more of yours soon
Liking it shiny
jonboy

Post by jonboy »

jmblt63 wrote: Sounds interesting ...
Can you tell us more?
Not sure what to tell really.
It all started a long time ago when my Mum had a trip to China and came back with some satin pjs for my sister.
They were like a little camisole style top and shorts.
It was about the same time that I had started playing with myself and I don't know why but I liked the feel of her pj's too.
It just kind of went on from there.
I've been doing it ever since with both my sister's stuff .

I haven't taken any pics but I guess I could on my phone.
Gotta be careful though.
There have been a few occasions when I have been accused of going through her stuff.

I have a yahoo accont.
satinpjs55
Add me in yahoo messenger if you want to talk some more.
Be happy to chat to anyone else too.
I have had this bottled up by myself for too long now.
jonboy

Post by jonboy »

jonboy wrote:
jmblt63 wrote: Sounds interesting ...
Can you tell us more?
Is this the kind of thing you mean ?

This top actually belongs to Georgina. A friend of Chloe's.
They sometimes swap stuff, but not often satin.
I luv it all the more because it belongs to her and not Chloe.
jonboy

Post by jonboy »

Try again

jmblt63

Post by jmblt63 »

jonboy wrote:Try again

Nice top. Have you had any fun with it? It would be great if you could share pics of that too.
jonboy

Post by jonboy »

Not sure I want to do that but if you want to see more of her stuff let me know what you want to see.