Who's satin have you used to masturbate

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
hoseold

Re: Who's satin have you used to masturbate

Post by hoseold »

I am in a bit of a hurry to get ready for work. but I could not resist replying to this.
My first time was with a Satin Panty and a Bra that my dad had bought for his secretary. He was fucking her at the time, my mom didn't know about it, but I did. I couldn't do anything because I was just nine years old at the time.

I will write the detail story later when I am free.
Knickernephew

Post by Knickernephew »

My aunts satin nightie. Always had me crying out her name as I sprayed my creamy cum oooo
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

A combo tonight! The fantastic, and I mean FANTASTIC shiny soft PJ's that belong to my Wife, her panties (both the PJ's top and panties worn by her last night when we erm... had fun) and my boss's daughter's dress that I told my Wife I bought on eBay, that I wore for the first time last night while we were making love (she loved it). Turned me on last night but tonight I'm alone with all of the above items. I'm sooooo fuckin horny right now! :twisted: :lol: :lol:
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Unfortunately I only had 35mm back when I was with this girl...We could have gotten some excellent "vintage" dress pics :D :D I guess it's safe to say this girl is what made me into what I am now :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: We were able to get dresses like this one for "play" for basically pennies, and I fucked her in and came on MANY of her dresses. She LOVED dresses and we took 100's of pics !!! She also enjoyed occasional "forced" sex too. That sure was fun...that's a sound I'll never forget !! She used to send a couple of them with me when I was on the road to show her how "much I missed her" too.......and she wanted me to miss her A LOT :lol: :lol:
Ahhhhh yessssssss......those were the days :lol: :lol: :lol:
We couldn't really take "good" pics though on account of having to bring the damn film in to be developed :cry: :cry: :cry:
The problem was she didn't like being cummed ON though while wearing a dress....she felt I was fucking the dress then instead of her, even if I fucked her FIRST :? :? But it was ok to cum on it if she wasn't wearing it....it didn't make sense :lol: :lol:
Anyway, enough history eh ?!?!? These pics were taken towards the end of our relationship. I bought this dress for $3.00 and she didn't like it. She said she would wear it once and that's all. After feeling her up & kissing her, etc, she was giving me a blow job while sitting in the chair & and I pulled out of her mouth and pressed my dick to her chest and let loose on her....she was PISSED :lol: :lol: :lol: Even more so because I wanted some kind of pics. I didn't really think they'd develop these...LOL !!!
Immediately after these pics were taken she started to literally rip this dress off herself :lol: :lol: I helped by ripping the zipper from her neck to her ass then bent her over the chair and fucked her from behind in her nylons.
I LOVE when women used to wear nylons under dresses :D :D
I digress :lol: :lol:
I have LOTS of pics of her in dresses, but these are the only cum ones I was able to get :cry: :cry: :cry:
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Damn....I can't post pics....WTF ?!?!?!?
Hopefully I can post a link though........
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/iynea6c ... dazgfbl3i4
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Some on here may have seen this dress before. It's a Zum Zum prom dress I bought my current girlfriend to wear for play. One night awhile back, I was looking at pics of her and couldn't help myself, I had wanted to cum on this dress since she wore it but I was a bit paranoid about what would happen :lol: :lol: I'm pretty sure she's seen it as it hangs on the back of my bedroom door with a couple of her other dresses. We're still together so............ :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/43p92x1 ... yz37i1cnbg
sandysatin

Post by sandysatin »

Wow! I have really enjoyed reading all these stories - its taken me 3 days to get through them all! One of the best threads on here (I've been slowly working my way through much of the forum over the past week, having not been on here much over the past couple of years).

Like so many of you, I started out using my Mum's satin. I found an incredible turquoise floor length liquid satin gown and matching robe in her wardrobe when my sister and I were playing 'dress up' - I was about 7 or 8, and she was about 6. I was mesmerised by the satin fabric and was desperate to put it on my naked body. No idea why, but I just knew I wanted to wear it and my cock was absolutely bursting. As soon as the game was over, I snuck that gown and robe into my bedroom, flung off my clothes, and then slipped the gown over my naked shoulders. It was 40 years ago, but I recall that stunned shiver of excitement as it cascaded down my naked body and enveloped my rigid cock and pooled at my feet, as if it were yesterday. I moaned and sobbed as I pulled the matching robe on top, and I immediately started to play with my cock through the glorious satins, absolutely staggered at how good it felt. I had an absolutely huge orgasm, and then another and another - in those days I could have up to a dozen orgasms in one session. I remember cumming and cumming as I looked down at my pretty boyish body, covered from head to toe in my mothers very expensive satin lingerie. From that moment I was addicted.

I used that gown and wrap until I was about 13, always sneaking it from her bedroom and hoping she would not find out. Unfortunately she did find out one day (she caught me) and she got rid of it. I wept. To this day, nearly 40 years later, I agonise over what she did with it, and I miss it so much!!! I never got the courage to ask her what she did with it, and I so regret that (she passed away a few months ago).

When I was about 12, I was taken to visit a friend of my Mum. When her friend Debbie answered the door, I almost fainted. She was wearing a full length baby pink satin nightgown. My cock almost burst out my trousers. Throughout our visit I was trembling and staring at her - she was calmly walking around in it as if it were not almost see through and clinging to her body (she was very attractive) and as if the 12 year old boy would not be affected by such a thing. Well she was wrong - I was desperate to wear it myself and to fuck it senseless! Of course, there was nothing I could do at that point, so I had to bide my time and plot.....

A couple of months later, Debbie asked my Mum to feed her cat while she went away on holiday - giving her the key. I immediately knew this was my chance. I waited until my Mum went out, then got the key and rushed around to Debbie's flat. I was shaking as I opened the front door, feeling like a thief (well, I was in a sense). I was so scared, but the desire to find that gorgeous satin gown was overwhelming. I went into the bedroom and looked on the back of the door, sure it would be hanging up. No luck. I looked at the back of the bathroom door - still no luck. I started going through her drawers. I was petrified. Time was of the essence - what if my Mum came home early and wanted the key? What if Debbie came back from some reason? I kept expecting the door to open at any moment.

One of the drawers contained her pants - mostly cotton, and only a few silky ones. I was not interested in these however, as I had my eyes on a far better prize. But where the hell was it? I finally looked in one of her bottom drawers, which seemed at first to be filled only with large jumpers. But then, unbelievably, beneath the jumpers, I saw that glorious pink satin gown, neatly folded up. It was like she had been hiding it!

I took it out of the drawer with shaking hands, and held it up. It was stunning. I threw it onto the bed and pulled my trousers and pants down, my cock springing out. I lay down on her bed and slid my cock all over her pink gown, gasping with a mix of pleasure and fear. It felt so fucking good! But I was so very, very scared as well. I could not believe what I was doing, but it felt so naughty and that was of course turning me on even more. I could feel myself about to cum, and suddenly I decided on the spur of the moment that instead of a quick orgasm here on her bed, I should instead steal her gown and fuck it properly in my own bedroom. So I somehow managed to stop, and I stood up and forced my twitching cock back into my trousers. I had nowhere to hide Debbie's gown, so I folded it up, and placed it into my pants, nestled against my still rigid and practically dripping cock. I carefully closed all her drawers and let myself out of her flat.

To this day I can recall that agonisingly beautiful walk home along the Thames. I could feel Debbie's gown against my cock and I was almost cumming. I could not believe what I had was doing, but it was so exciting. I got home, ripped my clothes off, and finally slipped naked into her baby pink gown. Within moments I had the biggest orgasm of my life. It was incredible!

Of course, Debbie must have wondered what the hell happened to her gown. But no one even knew I had been at her flat, so I was never asked or suspected. I bet she was pretty upset! I however was a very happy boy, and I used her gown for the next 10 years, fucking it and wearing it almost daily. Thanks to Debbie, I ended up with a lifelong fetish of long pink satin nightgowns. Much of my satin collection today is pink! Still turns me on as much today as it did 40 years ago.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Brilliant tale of your exploits in Debbie's bedroom and private things, I've had some similar experiences over the years.

With the element of risk involved this one would also go well in the "Danger Wanks" thread :D
Liking it shiny
davidben

Post by davidben »

A really interesting series of letters from readers to consider.
I note that most writers have had experiences with satin garments; mine is slightly different.

Like most boys of my generation I had a Hornby train set and as a dust cover my dad found a green satin bed spread; it wasn't long before I found the green satin more fun than running trains !

My mum then made me a burgundy coloured Paisley style dressing which I used to put round a hot water bottle in bed.

My folks had a superb beige satin bedspread and quilt which I think came from my Gran's place.

I used to put 2 pairs of pillows inside the quilt and then wrap that into the bedspread before humping it.

I was careful to not leave any marks but as I became bolder there was the occasional accident which needed careful cleaning up.

I am now in my 50s and enjoy my satin clothing more than ever; it's always fun.

David
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Brilliant tale of your exploits in Debbie's bedroom and private things, I've had some similar experiences over the years.

With the element of risk involved this one would also go well in the "Danger Wanks" thread :D
no risk no fun same goes 2 cumming all over the satin :lol: :lol:
blunder1338

Post by blunder1338 »

I stayed at a friends house and she had to work when she left I decided to have a look round her bedroom I opened her waldrone and hanging up was a beautiful wedding gown an peach bridesmaid dress I couldn't help myself I took the weddng dress and laid it on the bed theN took the bridesmaid dress and laid that on the bed also I unzipped my jeans and took my cock out I decided to rub my Dick on the peach bridesmaid dress my throbbing cock grew hard all of a sudden my cum sperted all over the bridesmaid dress
it felt fantastic
satinwild

Post by satinwild »

My favorite thing I ever masturbated with was my sister-in-law's satin dress. It was this short black cocktail dress with floral patterns, and a sexy halter top that was extremely revealing. She looked absolutely stunning in it, her breasts practically exploding out of the top. I'd sneak into her room and open up her closet, digging through all her dresses to find that one, and promptly cum on it, wiping it off with a damp cloth directly after. My sister-in-law rarely wore the dress, so I didn't worry too much about getting caught.

Then one day I came home from work and found her in the dress getting ready for a birthday party. The dress I have attached is basically a carbon copy of what she was wearing, except it was in black, with the same pink satin sash. I nearly came in my pants. She left shortly after that, and I watched her walk down the driveway to her ride. The way her ass looked as she walked in heels... I was going to die then and there. The thought of her at the birthday party, with my cum all over the dress, was so unbelievably arousing.

The next morning my sister-in-law left early for work and my parents were out. I snuck into her room and found the dress in the laundry hamper. I took a deep smell of the dress, her perfume and body odor permeated the satin, and then went ahead and masturbated with it until the greatest cum of my life. Obviously there was no reason to clean off the cum because it was going to be washed, anway. And that same day I found the pictures of the birthday party posted on Facebook. My life couldn't have been better.
Attachments
216_1000.jpg
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

PicsArt_1378986298840.jpg
My girlfriend has several satin outfits and tops. She lives to have sex on slippery satin sheets. She loves when I wear my satin adidas shorts to bed. when I'm home alone I sneak into the closet. I have a pic of her in this hot cami top she wore last weekend with black lycra plasticy leggings. She is 5ft 7in 115 lbs 40in legs. She loves satin, nylon, vinyl, plastic,lycra, foil material nylon satin shorts and loves me in satin too.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Yeah, loving these sexy satin wank stories :)

I'd love to see your Sister In Law in her black satin cocktail dress Satinwild :D
Liking it shiny
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Slipperysatin's been holding out on us!

Dude, post more pictures of your girlfriend in satin. She's fucking hot!