Who's satin have you used to masturbate

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
szewei85

Re: Who's satin have you used to masturbate

Post by szewei85 »

oh man...looking 4ward 4 u stealing that loot n fuck em hard...blue is one of my favorite color 2 fuck with :lol:
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Holy shit fantastic story! Way to go my man PDL!!!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

thanks Freddie. Can't begin to tell you how I am aching to get my hands (and cock) on this dress again. There was other stuff in that girl's closet, I'm just gonna have to engineer a way to get to it. I know my boss is planning another party next month, so I plan to come stocked with patron and grey goose and I'm gonna pack it in a nice black bag I have, so it won't stick out when I show up with it. Then, when I get tanked, I'll sleep over and grab it whenever I can. Hopefully her daughter won't be there (I doubt it) and I'll be able to get access. I also want to at least fuck that red coat at least once. all I know is I've never wanted a dress like this before, I guess it was the sweet scent of that girl. Nothing like an 18 year old body, nothing. Makes me quiver and my cock stand at full attention!
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

ES-4093-A.jpg
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Excellent work PDL.....Give it good next time too and check out her underwear too....shiny panties and bra's etc :D
Liking it shiny
pablo999

Post by pablo999 »

Really great post PDL. SO lucky to have access to her wardrobe. Looking forward to hearing more and seeing some pics of her cum stained items!
pablo999

my first time with silk satin.

Post by pablo999 »

most of you must know the diference that silk satin has to other satin types. I think the first things that i noticed were how light it was and how incredibly silky.

the first time I discovered this was in the clothing store tie rack. I'd bought some silk boxer shorts from there before, but they weren't satin. Instead they were that raw silk that while soft, isn't satiny in the least.

Anyway, on one trip to the store, I saw that they had a bargin bucket of things on sale. I rooted around and suddenly felt my hand brush against something that I'd never felt before. The qality of the satin was so intensely lovely. Stupidly, I did't buy them, but after that, I knew what silk satin was about.

some years later, I was visiting my gf's sister in London. Her sister shared a flat with another girl and she was away for the weekend. Fortuntely, my gf and her sister shared one bed and I was in the camp bed in the living room. Even better, the bathroom was accessed via the flat mate's bedroom (quite common in london flats).

Once the other two were in bed, I went through to the bathroom. It was great as I had a cast iron alibi for being in the flat mate's room. Once there, I snooped through all her draws and wardrobe looking for satin. Soon I found her panty draw and came across some lovely silky bikini panties. from the feel I knew instantly that they were silk satin. Pulse racing, I slipped them out for inspection. The girl had spent time in Japan teaching and I was deligthed to see that these were Japanese panties from the lables. I snuck them down my trousers and went into the bathroom. Once there, I slipped them out for closer inspection. They were sooo silky soft. Didn't take long for me to slip them up my legs and thrill to the sensation of the silk satin caressing my bum and balls. Fearful of leaving any tell tail stains, I had to take my stiffy out of the satin. I remember jerking off infront of the sink, which had a mirror over the top. one hand stroking my balls through the satin until I came into the sink. It was a lovely way to loose my virginity to silk satin.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

promdresslover wrote:thanks Freddie. Can't begin to tell you how I am aching to get my hands (and cock) on this dress again. There was other stuff in that girl's closet, I'm just gonna have to engineer a way to get to it. I know my boss is planning another party next month, so I plan to come stocked with patron and grey goose and I'm gonna pack it in a nice black bag I have, so it won't stick out when I show up with it. Then, when I get tanked, I'll sleep over and grab it whenever I can. Hopefully her daughter won't be there (I doubt it) and I'll be able to get access. I also want to at least fuck that red coat at least once. all I know is I've never wanted a dress like this before, I guess it was the sweet scent of that girl. Nothing like an 18 year old body, nothing. Makes me quiver and my cock stand at full attention!
Great pics of that blue prom dress. I can only dream of how amazing the sensation will be to have that dress wrapped around my pre-cum covered cock just waiting to to erupt my sticky load all over it any second. Maybe you can sneak it into your car in the middle of the night when everyone is asleep. Interesting how your boss let you stay over in her daughter's room though. But with booze involved, and being the responsible boss I imagine she is, there's no way she'll let you drive home drunk. lol I really hope you pull of the heist and will be sharing more pics of that sexy dress... hopefully covered in cum. LOT'S OF CUM!!!!
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Oh shit! Here we are, Thanksigiving and my boss three a football party for the Jets game. Guess where I am. And guess what is right in front of me. The little blue dresss. And man, the more I inhale the sweet scent of it, the more stiff my already enraged and armed love muscle becomes. I'm looking around the room and I spot a picture of the girl in a cheerleader uniform. Jesus she's fuckimg hot. I can't resist this devilishly silky dress. Its made by Jump Apparel and has padded bra cups sewn into what feels like an acetate lining. All I know is within the next 10 minutes, huge, thick globules of my semen will be flowing inside this dress. I'm going to have to bite my tongue to not scream this girls name. God I would so impale her with load after load grabbing onto her booty as I thrust into her with all my might. I could see her in this dress. The girl closely resembles this chick in this YouTube video, down to her caramel body, excellent physique (wouldn't you love those sculpted arms wrapped around you?) and curvy booty. Not to mention that white satin dress makes me weak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgQYBDOo ... ata_player

I'll be posting up pics of my handi work soon.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Ace!! looking forward to seeing the before & after pics PDL....give it all you got :D
Liking it shiny
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

Well growing up I played with my mother's slips and blouses mainly. But now that I am in my mid 50's I buy my own. I enjoy wearing satin of course but I think I even enjoy having sex with it more. I usually sleep in a slip but take other satin items to bed with me for sexual fun. This encompasses everything from panties to bridal gowns. Let me tell you there is nothing like waking up with a satin and chiffon bridal gown next to me waiting to be played with. Although through my life I have enjoyed sex with women I am enjoying sex now with my pretty satin things maybe even more.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

all I have to say is this was one naughty blue dress. Needless to say, I had my way with it three times. I wasn't able to get it out of there as I didn't bring anything to stash it in, but after lusting over it and making love to it's silky lining passionately, I left a mark no doubt, even though I did blot up my love liquid. There was another prom dress or bridesmaids' dress deep in the closet, but I didn't want to make too much noise nor attract attention and risk getting caught. But oh man, what a great release it was to finally fuck this little blue dress. I am sure I will have occasion again. I doubt the girl will ever wear it again. If she does, she'll have the traces of my jizz all over her nude body. What really made this dress so great were the padded breast cups inside the silky lining, they not only made a nice contour for my cock to slide in and around on, but absorbed my hot load and kept it from seeping through the outside, though I did dribble some on the back.

satin4me

Post by satin4me »

This is my first post,of many to come. I have been VERY lucky through the years with satin,as most of my girlfriends and other girls i know,all seem to have satin items.My favourite time was when I use to rent a room at a house years ago with a friend and her family of 2 teen girls, and there was always plenty of satin,panties,pjs etc in the clothes hamper.Needless to say i showered often and for a long time....
lafingboy

Post by lafingboy »

Wow!

New to this site. Like so many others here, I thought I was the only one with this fetish. Appears I'm QUITE wrong!

My satin fetish apparently started when I was an infant. When I was born, my gradmother gave me a yellow baby blanket. The seam around it was made of yellow satin. My mom told me one day that I would lie in my crib and rub the satin across my face as I fell asleep. So when I say I'm a life-long lover of satin, I REALLY mean it!

I had that blanket until I was about 7 or 8 years old. It was nothing but shreds by then - held together in a gigantic knot by the satin seam. I took it over to a friends house one night for a sleep over and forgot it. When I'd realized I'd forgotten it, it was too late. My friends sisters apparently thought it was just a rag (which incidentally is what I called it - My "Rag") and threw it in the trash. A blessing in disguise I suppose, but my first trial by fire in my young life.

My first sexual experience with satin, was my first sexual experience ever. I was about a freshman in HS. A neighbor of mine was a girl named Laura. We'd grown up together, but hung in different crowds. She was a year behind me in school - still in 8th grade.

Laura had been a cheerleader for a few years (I have a HUGE cheerleader uniform fetish now, BTW, but that is another story for another form!) That fall she was a cheerleader for the peewee football league. They gave all the cheerleaders that fall black satin baseball jackets with striped elastic cuffs and collar. This style satin jacket was quite popular here in the states in the 70's and into the mid 80's. Then satin gave way to simple woven nylon, and eventually that design fell out of style. What a shame!
This is pretty much identical, except it was black with white trim – not yellow…
http://www.rustyzipper.com/pics/214143.jpg

Anyways, I saw Laura wearing this jacket everywhere she went - to school, the roller rink, from school, hanging out with friends... I couldn't put 2 and 2 together - why was I so drawn to this jacket?

The autumn turned into winter, and with the colder weather, Laura stopped wearing her cheerleading jacket around. But I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Then one friday night in December, I decided I must have her jacket. Mind you, I'd never stolen anything before in my life. I didn't know what I was doing, and knew it was an extreme long shot I'd ever be able to swipe it, but I couldn’t stop thinking about that damn jacket and how cute Laura looked in it!

So that night, I gave her house a ring to see if anyone was home. Much to my surprise, no one answered the phone. So I got dressed and walked the half mile or so through the snow to her house.

Thankfully, her family lived at the end of their street. Everyone had large yards with privacy hedges,and no big flood lights – just patio lights. So it was unlikely that anyone would see me snooping around their house.

I was terrified! My heart was pounding. Even though I’d done nothing “wrong” (well, not yet) I was so scared I was going to be caught. And yes – looking back, I suppose that was part of the thrill for me!

Obviously I didn’t know for sure if anyone was home and just not answering the phone, or if the house was really empty. So I rang the doorbell and quickly took cover around the side of the house. I figured if I got caught at this stage in the game, I’m just a dumb kid playing “ding dong ditch” (yea ringing the doorbell of a house and then running away was our idea of “entertainment” back then!).

Well, I took cover and listened for the sound of the door opening. But nothing. Still not convinced someone wasn’t home and just a really heavy sleeper, I did this about 2 or 3 more times.

Finally I was convinced that no one was home. So I walked back up to the front door and looked inside.

There, hanging on the coat rack in their entryway, was Laura’s cheerleading jacket!!! Considering it had been well over a month and a half since I’d last seen her wearing it, it was odd that it was just hanging there and not tucked away in a closet with other fall/spring garments. It was almost like it had been left there - for me!

I certainly was not prepared to break a window or door to gain entry, as that would bring a full-fledged police investigation. And thankfully, I didn’t have to! I slowly turned the doorknob to Laura’s front door, and much to my surprise, the door swung open!!! As quickly as I could, I grabbed the jacket closed the door and took off running. My heart pounding nearly out of my chest. My footprints in the snow, the only visible signs of my visit.

I ran a couple hundred yards, and then when I was safely across a creek and in a field past a grove of trees, I stopped, took off my own winter coat and put Laura’s cheerleading jacket on.

I cant begin to describe what I was feeling – excitement of the hunt? Yes! The thrill that I’d actually pulled this off without a hitch and her cheerleading jacket was now in my sole possession? Hell yes! The nylon satin felt amazing, and yes – there was the faint scent of her on it still! I was in heaven!

I made my way home in the dark through the snow and slipped in our basement sliding glass doors – the same way I’d left maybe 15 minutes prior. Of course I didn’t want my parents to discover it and start asking me questions, so I hid it in our crawl space among all our other items in storage.

Over the next few days, I would go into the crawl space and just put it on. Button it up, and rub it with my hands; rub it on my face (I guess like my baby blanket from years prior.) Since it was a unisex jacket that simply advertised “JR Trojans Football” on the back of it (they gave the same exact jacket to the peewee football players) I even got up the nerve to wear it out around the neighborhood a few times! No idea what I was thinking. Maybe I secretly wanted to be caught with it, but whatever it was, it was ballsy! And exciting!

Then one night after my family had all gone to bed, I brought it upstairs and put it on. I was wearing just the jacket and my underwear. This was a huge thrill for me, and I couldn’t figure out why. I remember taking it off, pulling my drawers down and polishing my knob with the smooth satin sleeve for the first time; feeling my member get harder and harder. I quickly learned to rub my dick WITH the “grain” of the fabric weave – not against it. And that was the start of it!

After a few minutes, I thought it would feel even more amazing if the satin sleeve was COLD! So I put it in the freezer for about 10 or 15 minutes to get it nice and chilly. I took it out, quickly returned to the sofa in the darkened family room and proceeded to rub out my first ever orgasm. The cold satin felt incredible on my virgin cock. And within about 2 minutes, I surprisingly shot my first (albeit tiny) load of cum on my abdomen. I was surprised and shocked, as I wasn’t expecting this to happen! But that was the beginning of my fetish with satin and womens clothing.

It was not to last though. I eventually got too bold, and moved my stash into the trunk at the foot of my bed. Like many others on this thread, eventually my mom went snooping around my room, and discovered my goodies. She confronted me, and I didn’t have a cover story ready, so I just sort of said nothing. The next day, I came home from school and my stash was gone. One night after she’d been drinking , she confronted me again. Asking where I’d gotten these girls clothes…. Did the uniform belong to a girl that was kicked off the team? And of course, asked the BIG, TOUGH QUESTION that so many homophobic adults fear – “Are you… GAY?” (I’m not BTW)

I actually got the nerve to ask her where the clothes were. She’d been drinking pretty heavily (I’m sure trying to come to terms with her belief that her son might be gay), and I figured she wouldn’t remember the conversation in the morning. She simply shook her head saying over and over “You’ll never find them.” Since she didn’t say she got rid of them, I took that to mean they were still in the house someplace, and proceeded to look EVERYWHERE she could have possibly hidden them. For months and months I looked, but never saw them again. So like everyone else here, I simply started again, upped my game and got more stealthy! ;)

I’ve swiped other things over the years. But now of course, we have the fetishists best friend - EBAY! I’ve bought tons of stuff on eBay over the years and have a quite well-rounded collection of cheerleading uniforms and other cheerleading items – including several jackets.  I know polyester is like the exact OPPOSITE of satin – like sandpaper in comparison, so I don’t really rub it against me. Typically I have something else to use while wearing them! But few things turn me on more than my cock under a mini skirt in bloomers that covered a cheerleaders pussy!

My favorite items (besides cheerleading uniforms and jackets) are satin prom and wedding dresses.

I’ve had QUITE a few adventures over the years in pursuit of my fetish addiction. And several VERY close calls being caught – including a couple of times where I WAS caught! But I’ve gotten quite good at knowing when and where to strike over the years. I too have raided many women’s wardrobes to “mess a dress”. I love the thought of putting them back in place - and especially the thought of those dresses being worn again with my cum stains on them! Yea, I admit it - I’m a total pervert! 

So many stories to tell over the last 30 years or so… I could write a book!

Thanks for reading!
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Thanks for sharing lafingboy. Believe it or not, I read through that WHOLE entire book you just wrote. It's always great to know that there are others out there who share the same passion for satin that I do, and vice versa. I don't know what it is about the satin material that gives men like us the urge to grace them with our love juice and to just simply show pure joy for it. It must have to do with the soft, shininess that gives it the feminine qualities that beg for some masculinity to be exerted upon it.

Btw, I have a cheerleader fetish that rivals, if not surpasses my fetish for satin. You and I will get a long VERY well. I would love to hear your stories if you have any. If you've got any cheerleader uniforms or skirts in your collection, I definitely need to have a look!! PM me.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress