Who's satin have you used to masturbate

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
sparky1973

Who's satin have you used to masturbate

Post by sparky1973 »

Hi all, i would like to hear stories about who's satin clothing or jacket linings you have used to masturbate. Were you at a party and sneaked to the bedroom where all the coats were and had a sneaky wank over someones coat, or was it your wife's or maybe your sister in law's. please share your naughty little secrets
sparky1973

Re: Who's satin have you used to masturbate

Post by sparky1973 »

one time my sister in law stayed over at ours she was wearing a long red wool coat when she took it off to hang up. I got a peek at the lining it was the shiniest silver satin you have ever seen I knew I had to have it. That night when everyone was in bed I went and took the coat off the hook, the smell of her was all over it, I then had one of the best wanks ever shot my load all over the silky silver lining cleaned up then put the coat back. when she put it on the next day all I could think about was my cum stains inside and i got turned on again.
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

i have used my partners girlfriends coat linings to masturbate on , they were so soft and silky . what a thrill they not knowing !
satincrazy

Post by satincrazy »

Hi its great to see im not the only one who masterbates over coat linings i have done this for years i like to use other womens coats and just love to blast my load into the soft linings i spend alot of times in peoples homes and the first thing i do is look to see what coats they have to offer then i just start to rub the linings over my cock before long it just blasts all over many times i use my wifes coats i do get here to rub me with certain coats meaning the ones she lets me shoot all over its great
sealion

Post by sealion »

I love to masturbate each weekend into my satin sheets. I find dressing up in one of my mens satin shirts and pair of satin pants and rubbing myself against my satin bed a huge turn on. I like to have a mirror set up so i can see my movements and the shimmering satin gliding over my body.I only use mens satinwear to masturbate in as I find this still excites me after years of doing it.I am thinking of getting some satin opera gloves so my girlfriend can give me satin hand job without having to lube myself.
e55amg2003

Post by e55amg2003 »

Just found this forum - exactly what I've been looking for!

I've got a real thing about womens suits and satin ball gowns and love wanking over them.

Over the last few years I've begun buying my own things and love the thrill of going into a shop knowing your chosing an item of clothing cum on. I really like m&s suit dresses at the moment.
TooWeird

Post by TooWeird »

When I was a kid there was an evening dress my mother had that had an acetate skirt as part of it; I'd use that a lot.

I've seen pictures of my wife wearing a satin-like skirt; man, did she look hot in those pictures. (Not that she's not hot to begin with, but...) Pretty sexy. Knee-length skirt. Well, I found that skirt in the closet of her mother's house one day...so I had to smuggle it out of the house, and first opportunity I got I put it on and whacked off with it. It was the best-feeling whack-off cum I ever had.

Also I found a couple of satiny prom dresses she wore in high school. Those eventually got cum-drenched as well.
coatlover

Post by coatlover »

I've been using girls coats to Wank myself off for ages. Love the feel of the soft lining of a long coat against my cock, and love leaving my stains inside them and then seeing the girl wear it. I have pleasured myself with my girlfriends coats and those of her sisters. In uni i lived with 5 girls who all had nice coats i could use. I have even stained the coats of women i work with when i've had the chance. Would love to share stories, etc with other coat loving guys.
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Hello satin lovers; Several memories come to mind. My first satin masturbation experience came from a blouse that I took from a cousin, another time was when I was asked to watch my neighbor's kids for a night. After they went to sleep I raided her clothes closet and found a satin blouse and masturbated with it for about 7 times before she arrived home much later that evening. I never did get a callback to sit her kids again and wonder if that wrinkled blouse was why. She never said anything to me or my parents about it, luckily. Another experience was when my mom brought a satin slip home one day. I would masturbate with it whenever I got the chance which was about three times a week. She never wore it and after about a year she was going to give it away to charity. I found it before it made its way to the thrift wtore and helped myself to it and would masturbate with it every night after that until I either wore it out or found some other satin item to pleasure myself with.
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

The first ever satin I used was my cousins 1950's full circle skirt, it was made from a really thick glossy satin, I used to wear it in bed. When my cousin forgot about it I cut the waistband off and fashioned it into a diaper with a couple of safety pins, this enabled the smooth side of the material to touch my skin, I still miss that skirt, it felt wonderfull.
satinlate

Post by satinlate »

first masturbation satin skirt I use my mother when she went out ... and I tried it a smooth satin surface gets me hard ouch delicious rub to rub my penis and cum pleasure ... .. I actually stole stolen long to wear a satin skirt but I do not know to masturbate with it.
satinage

Post by satinage »

I have long used a nightie that a girlfriend had given to me.
I'd love to cum in it.

But my first wanking with shiny and silky materiel was with my swimwear when I was teenagers.
I loved it during many years :roll:
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

I started as a young boy around 10 with my mother's full slips. I still remember my first time with a lovely powder blue lacy full slip. I soon graduated to her blouses dresses and a few gowns that she had. Nothing was safe. Luckily most of her dresses and gowns were very old (she never threw anything out) so she never found out. When I grew up and moved out I bought my own pretty things. I remember one time I almost got caught. I was in bed with a cute pink half slip of hers when she came home unexpectedly. I hid it and waited until she left again. The excitement of almost getting caught made me hornyer than ever. When I finally had cum it seemed like I pumped gallons into that slip.
klisnitas

Post by klisnitas »

Hi All

many years ago i use to wanked with my mums satin blouses and nighties,she had two satin blouses she wore on alternative weeks a charrcoal grey one and a red satin high neck pussy bow ,i use to wank on them only when she had put them in the washing basket but one saturday my mum had done the washing early and pop out to the shops when i came down stairs i saw the two blouses hanging in the kicthen and could not hold back so i stuffed them both down my pants and went upstairs to pleasure myself i rubed the blouse round and round my cock and balls leaking pre cum all over them i laid the grey one out on the bed and tied the pussy bow ties around my cock and balls hold the satin carefully so i could wank my cock and the bell end could pop out the end of the red satin as i got to the point of cuming my bedroom door opened and my mum was stood there 'so thats why my blouse have got wet stains on them' i turn and looked at my mum mouth open just as i shoot a larger then normally load of spunk all over the grey blouse.
satinmike

Post by satinmike »

Wow klisnitas thats pretty insane. I used to use my mothers too. Ive loved satin since I can remember, my mother used to have these red satin pjs when I was younger, and one day when I was like 8 I snuck into her room, found them and tried them on. I was standing there in her silky pjs that were far too big for me when she came home and found me. It was very embarassing but I dont remember what really happened after that. She also had a white robe that when I got alittle older I used to take when she wasnt in and masturbate with. Luckily this was when I was still quite young, so didnt cum. Then, when I got to about 14 I remembered her pjs. I went into her draw and found them, along with about 3 satin camis. I used to go into her room when she wasnt there and fuck the hell out of them. As I got alittle more adventurous I took 2 of the camis and kept them down the side of my bed. However, one day I came home to find that my bedsheets had been stripped off for washing by my mother, she never said anything to me, but I never saw those camis ever again. I also had an interesting experience one time, me and my father were over his friends house watching football, when i went upstairs for a leak. What did I see hanging on their bathroom door but his wife's satin chemise. I immediately stripped off and put it on, getting dressed again, wearing it underneath. When I got home I was busting a nut so much that I had to cum in it instantly. Im now in University and still have Kath's satin chemise, and damn that woman was hot. :D