Who's satin have you used to masturbate

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinstainer

Re: Who's satin have you used to masturbate

Post by satinstainer »

That pink camisole is cute !! Have you rubbed your cock on it ?? Maybe her or her friend have something they don't wear anymore that they'll toss out, then you'll have a rag to spray your cum into while thinking about that other girl wearing that pink one :D
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

promdresslover wrote:What a week it was. We had a Christmas party at my bosses' house. Needless to say, I engineered it to come in contact with her smoking hot daughter's naughty blue prom dress. I have fucked this once before, and it was my goal to nail it again.

.................prev page

You sneaky daredevil! Fantastic story, you had me on the edge of my seat the whole entire time. I, nor you could never put into words how heavenly that silky satin dress rubbing on your member was must've felt. And the adrenaline rush of doing while her family is unstairs, and cumming on it not once, but TWICE while that dress is still a treasure and significant part of the girl's life. Wow. Major props once again, and thank you remembering to taking pics despite the risky situation you were putting yourself in! AMAZING JOB
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

satins69 wrote:
satinstainer wrote:I have somewhat of a delema (?) !! Even though we don't live together yet, my girlfriend brought all her sexy lingerie and some dresses to my place about two years ago. Half of my closet is filled with her things. She has LOTS of silk & satin lingerie consisting of many styles and colors. Since I have my dresses to cum on, I have been very good about leaving her stuff alone :lol: All those sexy outfits hanging just a few feet from my bed.....and I've been good....so far :lol:
However.....as I was hanging her outfits up, I noticed this blue silk camisole. It felt soooo cool !!! The problem with it is that I know it's too small for her, I think it may have belonged to one of her teenage daughters :cry:
It's been hanging in there like I said for two years, and it's never been mentioned. She has so many outfits, I don't think she even knows it's here. It's on a clothes hanger with about ten other pieces that she doesn't wear towards the back of the closet. Our favorite ones are hanging on the outside of the closet door. Often she tells me to pick out what I want her to wear :D
I have thought about that camisole many times, and last night I HAD to get it out :lol: As soon as I touched it, I got a raging hardon !!! I wanted to cum on it sooooo bad as it's silky softness was wrapped around my cock, but I refrained and splatted on a red silk dress instead :D
I'm sure she wouldn't miss it, but about the time I cum on it, I'm afraid she'd suddenly remember it is here :cry: Even after two years.
I'm real tempted to just take it though, I really want to cumstain it :lol:
I will be creating a gallery on imagebam of her outfits, possibly minus this blue one :lol:
These Items don't look like they are satin at all more like cotton no shine or smoothness they just don't look satiny to me on a satin&silk forum
If you are referring to the outfit pix I posted, admittedly they not all made of silk or satin. To me, "silky" is also a feeling. Silk & satin are undeniably fine fabrics, but there are others that can feel just as good on my woman (and on my cock !!) as they do. I enjoy the SOUNDS materials such as taffeta, acetate and even some grades of nylon make as I rub her ass, or shove my dick into a handful of dress :lol: And, I love the sound of these when the dress gets ripped up, which some of them invariably do :twisted:
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

jonboy wrote:Not sure I want to do that but if you want to see more of her stuff let me know what you want to see.
Anything and everything!!! :lol:

It will be a cathartic experience for you, and one that we'll sure appreciate too!

BTW; her PJ's sound fabulous! I love a set of silky PJ's! :D
jonboy

Post by jonboy »

shinysatinlover wrote:
jonboy wrote:Not sure I want to do that but if you want to see more of her stuff let me know what you want to see.
Anything and everything!!! :lol:

It will be a cathartic experience for you, and one that we'll sure appreciate too!

BTW; her PJ's sound fabulous! I love a set of silky PJ's! :D
Ok - well, I will try and take some more snaps of their stuff for you when I can.
jonboy

Post by jonboy »

satinstainer wrote:That pink camisole is cute !! Have you rubbed your cock on it ?? Maybe her or her friend have something they don't wear anymore that they'll toss out, then you'll have a rag to spray your cum into while thinking about that other girl wearing that pink one :D
Way ahead of you on that one.

Last Saturday of the month, regular as clockwork, my Mom takes a donation to one of the local charity shops ( what you call thrift stores in the US I believe ). We all put stuff in a plastic sack throught the month. Not just clotthes, could be anything, any tat really, then she seals the sack up and takes it on the Saturday. She's been doing it for years.

And each month, if I get the chance, I have a good look through after she has sealed it and take out anything interesting.

It doesn't always work out.
Sometimes there is nothing of interest in there.
Other times there is but I just don't get the chance to get to it in time, or the item is bulky and if the sack is light that month, it is too obvious if I take it out.

But over a long period of time I have mamaged to build quite a collection of their stuff.

The real thrill for me though is to fondle satin that belongs to someone else, which is why Georgina's red camisole top in the pic is such a buzz.

I have not had a chance to have a go with it yet but I am hopeful it will happen soon.
jonboy

Post by jonboy »

satinstainer wrote:That pink camisole is cute !! Have you rubbed your cock on it ?? Maybe her or her friend have something they don't wear anymore that they'll toss out, then you'll have a rag to spray your cum into while thinking about that other girl wearing that pink one :D
The camisole was utterly fantastic. I was home alone today and was able to give it my full attention. Long slow strokes, gently sliding the gorgeous shiny soft fabric lightly over my balls then over the tip of my boner. Just wish I had a girlfriend who would wear stuff like that so I could fondle her wearing it.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I like that pink one too !!! Did you cum on it ?? :D I am VERY fortunate to have a girlfriend that enjoys wearing sexy outfits :D :D I really enjoy buying things for her knowing my cock & I I will be touching her sexy body, and feeling her passion :D I always tell her she feels like "hot satin" inside !!!
jonboy

Post by jonboy »

satinstainer wrote:I like that pink one too !!! Did you cum on it ?? :D I am VERY fortunate to have a girlfriend that enjoys wearing sexy outfits :D :D I really enjoy buying things for her knowing my cock & I I will be touching her sexy body, and feeling her passion :D I always tell her she feels like "hot satin" inside !!!
Dare not cum on it but it was awesome all the same
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

jonboy wrote:
satinstainer wrote:I like that pink one too !!! Did you cum on it ?? :D I am VERY fortunate to have a girlfriend that enjoys wearing sexy outfits :D :D I really enjoy buying things for her knowing my cock & I I will be touching her sexy body, and feeling her passion :D I always tell her she feels like "hot satin" inside !!!
Dare not cum on it but it was awesome all the same
That's cool :D It looked like it would feel very good :D :D
DressInSatin

Post by DressInSatin »

Mom, aunt, grandma, milfy friend of my parents, landlady, sister in law, my wife's friend... More to come I hope :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like many others I used to masturbate with mom's things. Mostly nylon half slips and panties, but some good satin as well. I remember the yellow satin bra that I wanked full of cum and finally tore into pieces.

A satin bra belonging to a friend of my parents seduced me to my very first satin wank. I've told the story in the thread "My fist satin wank" viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1568. She was a very sexy milf with heavy jugs, often inside satin blouses. Strangely enough I can remember her face as well. That episode with her bra made me very horny for her. One day, alone with her in our flat, I couldn't resist grabbing both her tits from behind. She just pushed me gently away and nothing more happened, but I still remember the smoothness of the light blue satin blouse and her soft tits and her nipples behind it - mmmmm.

I also had a few sweet moments with grandma's morning gown. Made if cotton it wasn't sexy at all, but it had a satiny feel though. Being a very young boy I grabbed whatever I could find when my balls started aching. I shot my loads into its pockets; she must have discovered it :)

Then there was an old aunt who died. I was able to get hold of the few satin pieces she had in her wardrobe. Had some great wanks with them and they got really nice and messy.

As a student I also stole a white satin bra from my landlady's laundry basket. It took quite some nice cumloads in the cups.

3 or 4 years ago, when collecting things for the annual charity flee market in the church, I found a green satin blouse given by my wife's best friend. I had seen her wearing it and even been able to stroke the silky fabric several times. When it finally became mine I enjoyed very much pumping its sleeves full of cum. When it had turned into a filthy cum rag I gave it a final splat on the tits and tore it into pieces.
I find many satin and nylon garments donated to "charity", and I'm always pleased to add my own very special charity donation to them. But normally I don't know who the owners are. Should I come across any good satin this year I'll post the cumjob in the forum.

Once I had the opportunity to thrust my cock into a gorgeous long silky-silky satin skirt belonging to my sister in law. I had always admired it, and when one day I was in their house alone, to water their flowers, I found it in her closet and fucked it hard, very hard. Luckily I managed to let my load go in the toilet, but I couldn't resist leaving a small but visible cum stain on the silver grey satin. It's still there. God I wish I could simply steal that skirt and drown it in cum!
spikey

Post by spikey »

Im currently FUCKING TO DEATH a Jacques Vert camel hair FULL length cashmere coat with side vents and gold double acetate lining with gorgeous fur collar probably the best fuck IVE ever had cost£ 350 new got it for 30 quid on ebay an amazing fuck especially with a little perfume sprayed over the fur collar
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Any chance of some photos Spikey ? sounds like a nice coat to have :)
satinfreak

Post by satinfreak »

My first time was with my mothers sil shampain long robe at the age of 13
Nickolassilk

Post by Nickolassilk »

Wow satin mike that's an amazing story!
So hot that you still have the chemise!
Reminds me of sneaking into my flat mates rooms when I was younger (and still flating obviously) I used to take the day off work so I could really make a day of it.one flat mate wasn't that hot but she always had amazing perfume and heaps of silk slips and chemises and also boxers she would sleep in,I remember being mesmerized and rolling around in her bed with all of her silky things all over me just smeeling that perfume and wanking with all of her slips.then we'd be watching tv later on that night and we'd all be on the couch hanging out and she would have something silky on that I had just been rubbing myself with ! The trouble I could have got myself into!
Those were the days though,living in a shared house with a secret silk fetish.new house mates would move in and it was only a matter of time before I would start to investigate,then if it was worth it i would take a day off and have my way with there satin goodies!-one house mate she was a real hottie,only stayed for like three months but man she had a collection!silk panties,a Scarlett bendon satin pj set (favorite) satin boxers silk tops and dresses and an amazing silk robe but best of all she had white silk sheets! There were a LOT.of sick days over those three months! I just wish I had kept a momento when she moved out .