Who's satin have you used to masturbate

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
annascoat

Re: Who's satin have you used to masturbate

Post by annascoat »

WTF
Last edited by annascoat on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

An ex-girlfriends satin nightie that I have kept for many years. I still have total respect for her body.

satinLoveFem tell me would make satin part of sex with a guy or is it just a solo thing for you? I think it would be really it would be really cool to cum on a nightie that a girl had got really wet.
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

wow I never thought we would have so many great stories. Please keep them cumming !!!!
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

My sister in law had a gorgeous purple acetate satin brides maid dress. It was long with big puffy sleeves. When she would go out of town I would go over to her apartment
to feed her cat. That was many years ago and I didn't have a lot of chances to cum with satin gowns. I couldn't wait for her to go out of town. The first time I made love to that gown it was like heaven. I still think about how sexy that gown was just thinking about my how my sister in law looked in that gown. I used to cum over and over with it. She also had a beautiful cashmere coat with a elegant satin lining. I would put the coat on and hump her gown the satin lining would rub me all over while I was stroking the gown. What a turn on.
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

On of my gf's gfs has left behind what I think is called a wrap - a skirt like number worn over pants to sort of look like a skirt. It's not satin but is soft and shiny and sort of like satin.

Despite it not being real satin should I wank on it anyway?
silkysam

Post by silkysam »

avidsatin wrote:On of my gf's gfs has left behind what I think is called a wrap - a skirt like number worn over pants to sort of look like a skirt. It's not satin but is soft and shiny and sort of like satin.

Despite it not being real satin should I wank on it anyway?
I would love to wank with it.
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Well I think it is asking for it to leave satin like items lying around in a house where a man lives. So there is no moral issue here. And it is not likely to be removed soon, so I can afford to let the anticipation build up (that's a large part of any pleasure).

Should I wash it afterwards? That seems a bit woosy but then again semen stains are going to be incriminating. It's either me or the dog. What's the recommendation here?
shimmeryphantasy2

Post by shimmeryphantasy2 »

I just typed up a long story about all the womens stuff I have used to masterbate with in my life then I clicked submit and it fucked up and I lost it all... it took me like an hour to write you a story and I lost it... shit I am so pissed..... anyways.. maybe I will try again later.
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Hi Shimmeryphantasy

I have had the same thing happen myself with various forums. I find the best thing to do is to type it out in Office or Wordpad (Windows) and then copy and paste it on to the forum where you want it to appear. I hope this helps.

Mica
shimmeryphantasy2

Post by shimmeryphantasy2 »

I have masterbated with many womens satiny things... as with most people it started with my moms stuff at a very early age, as far back as I can possibly remember i loved putting on her pantyhose and big satin pantys, slips and nightgowns, the feeling was so wonderful I would have an orgasm in just a few seconds of sliding around in it all..... I would do it every possible chance I could. I have a sister that is 11 years older than me so she was living at home till I was about 7 or 8.. I liked wearing her pantys and slips also.... that was about it until one time one of my gf was house sitting for one of her moms friends and she asked me to go and do her chores for her, so when I got there I couldnt help myself I had to go and see what I could find, there were many pantys and slips in her drawers and some long nightgowns in her closet, so I quickly stripped down and put on one of her slips and one of her nightgowns... I came so fast I was dissapointed it was over so quickly......then about 15 years ago I got a job where I have to go to peoples houses and do work, alot of times they are at work and I am there alone.. I am drawn to the lingerie drawer like a magnet.. most of the time I would rather find a nightgown or robe in the closet because they aren't folded up a certain way... I am very cautious of fondeling pantys or slips in the drawers because I know I can never fold them back the same way I got them out.. I think most women would notice. The best place is in the laundry room where something might be all wadded up in the cloths hamper then I didnt have to worry about it being folded a certain way... I always tried to be very careful cuz I would be out of a job if anyone ever found out...... I have no idea how many womens stuff I have rubbed my penis on, lots. Then one time when I had a gf that was living with me, she only had one soft little nighty that I liked to rub on and I would buy her long nightgowns and love sleeping next to her when she wore them, but she never knew I like to wear stuff... one day I must have forgot to put away a pair of pantyhose and a slip that I was wearing one morning after she went to work because when she came home that night she called me into the bedroom and asked me whos stuff that was... she was expecting to hear that I had another women there but I had to tell her that it was mine and that I liked to masterbate with soft satiny things and that I loved wearing pantyhose... she was pretty freaked out and said she didnt want to be with a crossdresser, although I think it kinda turned her on just a little bit ,,, she told me to throw it all away and that she would be the only one wearing the dresses around here... so I put it all in the trash and when she went to work I went and got it all back out and hid it in the garage... the sex with her was still exellent after that for awhile until we would get into a fight and she started threatening to tell everyone my "little secret" when she would get pissed off,, that would in turn make me very mad and pretty much ruined any sort of trust in our relationship... so I ended up having to tell her to move out cuz her temper was way bad... and just like she said she went and told a bunch of people that I was a crossdresser and liked wearing pantyhose and stuff,,, and in a small town the way women gossip, it is pretty devistating... what a FUCKING BITCH!!!... I knew I probably should move away but I have lived here my whole life and never had enough money to move away, and where would I go.. for awhile I thought about moving to FL.. but that never really panned out.. I met someone from a chat room that invited me to go to a fetishcon in Tampa Bay so I went down there and met a bunch of great people but unfortunatly my visit was cut short because of a friggin hurricane and ended up staying at the guys house most of the time... I am not gay or anything but he had a web site and he let me meet some of the girls that were on his site which I thought was pretty cool and they gave me some of their pantyhose. ........... anyways back to my small town ... I am pretty devistated cuz I had a couple of women call me and leave messages on my answering machine about knowing my secret and my buisness took quite a hit... one time I went to do some work at a ladys house and she had put tape on her panty drawer so I wouldnt open it and most of the time anymore they make sure someone is there and dont get nearly as much work as I used to... it has been about 8 years since the big blow up and I dont know if it is just the economy or if people just dont want me in their house but I am barely getting by..... I would move cuz I can just about do my work anywhere I go .. but about 5 years ago I met my current gf and I was open with her and told her about my fetishes and she doesnt mind and I can trust her not to ever say anything to anyone,, she enjoys it with me and we sleep together in nightgowns alot.. we still dont live together even though we have been together for so long because she has way too much stuff to move into my place and vice versa so we just keep our houses and take turns staying the night.....she has kids so I am very discrete about it all and everything is all good these days ... we may be poor but we have alot of love and that is all I could ever hope for.
mica46

Post by mica46 »

I am very pleased for you that you have finally found a girlfriend who is able to accept you for who you are. However, I am also disgusted at myself for advising you on the best way to write your story i.e. copy and paste it into the forum only to find out that you are or were invited into people's houses on a matter of trust and then seeked to violate that trust by physically abusing people's private posessions. If you were ever to have found yourself in a house belonging to one of my relatives and seeked to satisfy your primal urges in that same manner and I found about it I would have absoloutly no hesitation in contacting the police.
DreamsOfGermany

Post by DreamsOfGermany »

I used to sleep at my gilfriend´s house from time to time. Her parents had a shop and were out for work the whole day. Once, I did not feel well an kept at home, so I was alone in my girlfriend´s house.

I investigated her mum´s wardrobe and found real nice things. A cocktail dress which I worn a couple of time. Then I found a long satin skirt. A real beauty.

I took it on and masturbated. I gave this skirt a huge load of cum inside. I dont´t think I cleaned it up properly. But who looks inside?

On christmas, the mother wore exactly this long satin skirt. Man, I hat a hard stand watching her and knpowing that my sperm was inside that lovely skirt!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I used my cousins' rabbit fur coat satin lining. I was young then but I used to fall down rubbing it on my cock. Later on in school when I went through puberty, the school had an orchestra. all the members wore these blue satin formal type gowns. they kept them at the school. I once snuck in and there as a girl I was fond of. She was a black girl with huge boobs, and a nice body. I got ahold of her dress and rubbed one out onto the silky lining. all I know is I made a big mess of my pearly white cum and panicked while I tried to get it out before anyone came in and caught me. I then hung it back up. when I saw her wearing it later, I almost came in my shorts because she had it on her body. I thought of what I wanted to do to her in it, I never would have approached her growing up here as a white kid you never dare talk to a black girl in those days but man was she beautiful.

I still think about that and what would have happened if I got caught. I have also wanked off on my 20 year old nieces' bridesmaid dress that she left at my sisters' house after she got married. my sister was gonna donate it to charity, of course I volunteered to take it to the donation box and it never made it he he. It's a silver satin acetate strapless number and my niece is a size 12 so I can actually wear it and yes, I've stained it well inside and out but it feels so damn good.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

First post here we go...

Well like most of you here, my fetish started when I was very young with my Mom's slips. That's really what started it all. Those were gone after a while, as she had started to notice I had been going through her drawers to get them. Then, I got a little older, and took several of my Cousin's things. She played soccer so she always had a bunch of these awesome satiny soccer shorts. I took a couple of those, as well as two intimates. One was a black pair of Vanity Fair satin panties, and another was a foily-type satin alligator print thong by Age Group. They smelled great too, like fresh out of the laundry. I also took two amazing bikinis from her (which also started my bikini fetish), but I'll stick to satin here since this is the satin fetish forum. I had a friend whose sister from Korea was now living with him. She had gotten a job at Victoria's Secret, so of course while we'd be outside I'd tell him I had to go to the bathroom or something; an excuse for me to get inside and upstairs to his sister's room. Took several thongs and panties from her over periods of time. I know this is an awful thing, and I knew it at the time. I wasn't raised this way, but it's how my addiction was. It really got my blood pumping; the adrenaline going. Anyway, karma does have a way of getting back around, as my Mom found and got rid of everything I discussed above, and more. All this collecting over the years and now I had nothing! I had to start all over.
Eventually, my sister got to the age where satin pajamas were a must. So my Mom had bought her two pairs; one was blue and the other was hot pink with green frogs on them. I used those a lot until they were discarded. Wish I still had those. Anyway, now I'm 23, and for the past 5 or 6 years, I have been buying satin in all forms like crazy. Being a kid, it was hard. You either had to use your Mom's or sister's stuff, or use things from relatives or friends. Even now, I'd be way too nervous to buy anything at a store. Which is why Amazon and eBay are my absolute favorite. I have purchased over 100 satin items on eBay over the past 5 years, with my favorite items being Satin Pajamas, Robes, and Tops. The thing I love about eBay is that sometimes if you do enough searching, you'll get to see the girl wearing the item that she's selling. Sometimes they'll even post pictures right on the auction itself, which makes the item even hotter. For instance, yesterday I bought a satin prom dress that this hot asian girl wore to prom two years ago. This is only my second dress, but I plan on buying many more. The only problem is that I still live at home with my parents, so all of my stuff is locked in my car. I literally have to race to get the mail, because my Mom will definitely open whatever came if she got it, even if it isn't for her. To make a long story short, I can't wait until I get my own place.
I have to say though, that I've never really "destroyed" any of the things I have. Sure, I'll use them for masturbation in a few ways, but I never cum on them. Those stains are too hard to get out and I enjoy these items too much for that.
satin1

Post by satin1 »

Freddielinton wrote: Even now, I'd be way too nervous to buy anything at a store. Which is why Amazon and eBay are my absolute favorite.
I get a real kick out of shopping in department stores here in the UK like BHS (my favorite!) and Marks and Spencer. It gives me the same kick and excitement as when I used to wear a satin like bomber jacket to school in the 70's - the jacket itself was really cheap, but it had no lining and felt amazing as I could caress and tickle myself through it. Although not old enough to realise it was a sexual thing, I knew the feelings I was having were 'naughty', and it made my heart race wearing it in public even though it was perfectly normal for boys to wear these jackets at the time

When the jacket gave up the ghost, I went on to satin sports shorts which were just coming in to fashion- I even used to wear a pair of black satin shorts to Rugby at school, which always gave me a little giggle because everyone else was getting the shit kicked out of them while I was getting my rocks off :D . I got the shorts from a school supplies shop called Rawcliffes, and they felt amazing and shined like crazy. It was only when a women behind the counter asked if my mother knew I was buying 3 pairs of shorts at a time and remarked that they felt nice that I calmed down and started shopping elsewhere. I'll never forget the feeling of being found out - it was such a rush

I even took to cutting the gusset out of the shorts so I could wear one pair around my torso as well as the ones I was wearing normally. I'd then lay on some other pairs of shorts on the bed and rub myself to orgasm as if I was fucking the shorts. All good until my mother found my stash down the side of my bed and threw them out after questioning me what I thought I was doing.........Again, I just felt naughty and humiliated, and it gave me a bIg kick. The amazing thing was that I shared a bedroom with 2 brothers, and waited until they'd gone to sleep before changing into my silky shorts outfit - I managed this for 3 years before the fateful day when my stash was uncovered

Every cloud has a silver lining, because for my birthday that year, she bought me a pair of satin boxers in the hope I wouldn't do something so wierd again - wrong....because it made me realise there was softer stuff out there, and I ended up raiding her drawers only to find the softest cream coloured chemise/slip I've ever known. It was obvious that something so beautiful would be missed, so when it went walk about, my mum knew where to look and claimed it back creased, stained, and far from the freshly ironed lovelyness I'd stolen :mrgreen: It disappeared after that :lol:

I still have the first nightie I bought from BHS at the age of 15 - god only knows what the Shop Assistant was thinking about this excitable 15 year old buying womens nightwear but to me, it was like robbing Fort Knox - heart was in my mouth, and again, I got that naughty feeling I had when I wore my first satin jacket all those years ago

The only other time I've used someone elses satin was when my brother moved into a shared house, and his flat mate (she was a stunner from a rich family who worked as a barmaid) had this killer white satin blouse. I used to stay over quite often as I'd just left school, and was taking advantage of a free summer. I'd wait until everyone went out to work then 'borrow' the blouse, making sure I didn't make a mess on it. Then, one day, I stole it.... She noticed it had gone immediately and I'm sure she had an inkling it was me, because I spent a lot of time trying to convince her she must have left it at her parents when she'd gone home the previous weekend :oops:

From that point on, I've always bought my own, and lost count of how much I've spent on satin - especially since I met my wife who lets me buy to my hearts content for me and her because of the benefits she gets from my little obsession :wink: - even though she doesn't have a satin fetish per se

Until recently, me and my wife had the same female clothes size, so any satin that was bought for her would also be worn by me however, she's lost a lot of weight recently and is in the process of updating her wardrobe, so I think I'll need to do the same, and take advantage of all those cast off silky kimono tops she loves, along with the dresses, nighties, robes, knickers, EVERYTHING!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: