Who's satin have you used to masturbate

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Dinobuddy

Re: Who's satin have you used to masturbate

Post by Dinobuddy »

I've been reading this forum for a long time and thought I should post my reply here. I've never really masturbated into any person's satin before. However recently. I had one :D

This piece of beauty belongs to my neighbour. As I stay in an apartment building, our neighbours tend to hang their clothes alot, along the walk way outside their apartment unit. I stole this piece from my neighbour when they weren't at home. That time, it was a quiet afternoon. I actually saw this piece for 1 full previous day before mustering the courage to steal it. Ever since, I've been masturbating in it often. Wash and re-wash, i've cum countless times in it. I notice my cum smells sweet coz I only wash it after many times of cumming. Since it's black, I can't see the stain.
werdwerq

Post by werdwerq »

Dinobuddy wrote:I've been reading this forum for a long time and thought I should post my reply here. I've never really masturbated into any person's satin before. However recently. I had one :D

This piece of beauty belongs to my neighbour. As I stay in an apartment building, our neighbours tend to hang their clothes alot, along the walk way outside their apartment unit. I stole this piece from my neighbour when they weren't at home. That time, it was a quiet afternoon. I actually saw this piece for 1 full previous day before mustering the courage to steal it. Ever since, I've been masturbating in it often. Wash and re-wash, i've cum countless times in it. I notice my cum smells sweet coz I only wash it after many times of cumming. Since it's black, I can't see the stain.
could you tell us what kind of piece of lingerie was it ? Nightie ?
satindick

Post by satindick »

I like to use used satin from the second hand stores. Such as satin slips, panties, ect. Let the satin do the magic. :D
Satin D.
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I go to 2nd hand stores and buy clothes there. Sometimes could find some really good stuff. I like imagining who used to wear the clothes and what they would think of me masturbating with them.
daffy2102

Post by daffy2102 »

Its great my girlfriend now let's me wear nighties and panties to bed we have amazing sex together too it's awesome.
snailbaby

Post by snailbaby »

just had to housesit for a friend of my sister for a few hours, went in her room on the corners of a mirror she had a multi color/black skirt I've seen her wear a few times and your typical sexy red robe. took off my shirt, felt and rubbed them across me some, enough to get semi-erect, pulled my cock and balls out, put them in one of the robes pockets. they seemed specifically placed so I was careful not to move them too much or fuck around but had to try on the robe, pictured her wearing it. tempted to jerk off, I didn't take the risk, put it up. checked her closet, a nice white/cream half THE material dress and also a silver dress with a shiny smooth middle trim. felt them both back and fourth, then my cock not enough to cum but enough to be sloppy. wishing to steal any silk/satin panties or lingerie, I found her vibrators and lingerie but none of it the smooth stuff. walked away with nothing i'd think she wouldn't notice missing, was tempted to a fault to take a pretty little pink spandex thong in her drawer, god it felt nice. night of dozen teases
Dressinup

Post by Dressinup »

Just got back from Samantha,s place [Sam] she is the daughter of my wifes best friend and at 27 has moved to Bath for a new job.Her mum has asked me to pop down to Sams place and assemble some Ikea furniture for her.She has been single for a year now.
Well i could not wait. I got there at 7.50 this morning and caught Sam in her nightwear.She made me a coffee and toast and she got ready for work. Once she had showed me what she wanted doing and where it had to go she left me to get on with it.
I told her that i would be gone when she got back and would catch her again.
I built the cupboard for the lounge along with a bookcase and a small table.then into the hall and started on another shelving unit.I was thinking about Sam and my thick cock was getting hot so i slipped into her room and found a nice expensive pair of charcoal panties in the dirty clothes basket and had a nice sniff of the open ended cotton gusset. So i undressed and slid into her silk nightdress then pushed my swollen bell end into the open ended gusset, wrapping the remaining silky and lace panties around my member i just tugged away while smelling and licking the cups of a blue polka dot bra. UUURGH in no time i went light headed and i just relaxed slowly draining a huge amount of my thick hot sperm into her lovely pantie gusset.
I just stayed lay on the bed for three or four minutes and my now flacid cock slid out of her drenched gusset and i lifted it to my mouth and sucked it out tasting her cunt juice and my sperm.
I returned everything to its places as i had found it and made a coffee then finishing the last bookcase i came home.
She is buying some more furniture next wk,Yeh.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Dressinup wrote:Just got back from Samantha,s place [Sam] she is the daughter of my wifes best friend and at 27 has moved to Bath for a new job.Her mum has asked me to pop down to Sams place and assemble some Ikea furniture for her.She has been single for a year now.
Well i could not wait. I got there at 7.50 this morning and caught Sam in her nightwear.She made me a coffee and toast and she got ready for work. Once she had showed me what she wanted doing and where it had to go she left me to get on with it.
I told her that i would be gone when she got back and would catch her again.
I built the cupboard for the lounge along with a bookcase and a small table.then into the hall and started on another shelving unit.I was thinking about Sam and my thick cock was getting hot so i slipped into her room and found a nice expensive pair of charcoal panties in the dirty clothes basket and had a nice sniff of the open ended cotton gusset. So i undressed and slid into her silk nightdress then pushed my swollen bell end into the open ended gusset, wrapping the remaining silky and lace panties around my member i just tugged away while smelling and licking the cups of a blue polka dot bra. UUURGH in no time i went light headed and i just relaxed slowly draining a huge amount of my thick hot sperm into her lovely pantie gusset.
I just stayed lay on the bed for three or four minutes and my now flacid cock slid out of her drenched gusset and i lifted it to my mouth and sucked it out tasting her cunt juice and my sperm.
I returned everything to its places as i had found it and made a coffee then finishing the last bookcase i came home.
She is buying some more furniture next wk,Yeh.

That was a truly fantastic opportunity for a damned good wank into a very sexy young ladies satin panties :D I love inserting my cock into the open gusset of ladies panties too and having my way with them, feels so good :P

It sounds as though the has some very nice things, I'm looking forward to hearing about your next visit, any chance of some photo's too? Maybe you could start a new thread on her?? :)
Liking it shiny
Dressinup

Post by Dressinup »

Did a bit of work at a woman's house today re hanging the fitted wardrobe doors as they had come loose.
In the back of her wardrobe was an angora shrug Wow anyone had a pull with one of them wrapped around your member.
well in no time I was there and just relaxed and my body drained and drained into the knitted angora. It was drenched in spunk and that has done me for the day I can tell you.
needless to say I took the shrug as it was saturated along with a nice pair of black satin panties from her undies draw.
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

Dressinup wrote:Did a bit of work at a woman's house today re hanging the fitted wardrobe doors as they had come loose.
In the back of her wardrobe was an angora shrug Wow anyone had a pull with one of them wrapped around your member.
well in no time I was there and just relaxed and my body drained and drained into the knitted angora. It was drenched in spunk and that has done me for the day I can tell you.
needless to say I took the shrug as it was saturated along with a nice pair of black satin panties from her undies draw.
Excellent please post some pics and let us all see the shrug and panties!!
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

A freind of my wifes was round at the weekend and she was wearing this sexy leather jacket. I just had to get some pics while they went to the shop.
it is from Oasis and has an amazing satin lining.
coat 005.JPG
coat 001.JPG
coat 008.JPG
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Lovely! Did you slip your cock in that sexy lining just for fun? I know I certainly would have done :P
Liking it shiny
blowby

Post by blowby »

:mrgreen:
coatlover wrote:Coat belongs to my boss.. fuck it felt good..
Sexy Coat Lining Lucky Guy wish that was my Throbber inside her coat
Sexy Pic keep them Cumming :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

slipperysatin wrote:
PicsArt_1378986298840.jpg
My girlfriend has several satin outfits and tops. She lives to have sex on slippery satin sheets. She loves when I wear my satin adidas shorts to bed. when I'm home alone I sneak into the closet. I have a pic of her in this hot cami top she wore last weekend with black lycra plasticy leggings. She is 5ft 7in 115 lbs 40in legs. She loves satin, nylon, vinyl, plastic,lycra, foil material nylon satin shorts and loves me in satin too.

OMG I want to be you. She is STUNNING. Genuinely my jaw dropped when I saw her picture. Mate, never let her go. EVER.
willis101

Post by willis101 »

I work as a self employed carpenter and I was on a job just for today fitting skirting around this replastered room for this middle aged woman, and as I started to fit skirting intonher built in wardrobes I find a pile of satin pijamas! Must of been about 8 sets! I wanted to take one so bad but they all look like they've been worn on a daily basis so she would notice if they went missing! Ahh well will have better luck next time haha