Who's satin have you used to masturbate

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
annascoat

Re: Who's satin have you used to masturbate

Post by annascoat »

annascoat wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:49 pm Coat lining in the sleeve area of a belted chocolate brown ankle length wool blend coat that my Mom owned
Attachments
Clipped_image_20231212_072211.png
Willissatin1501

Re: Who's satin have you used to masturbate

Post by Willissatin1501 »

Willissatin wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:53 am Back in easter me and my partner went to stay over her mum's place for the long weekend, she has 3 other sisters (one a year older than my partner, one 3 years younger and 5 years younger- 18) but only the youngest one lives there as both other sisters are in uni/work away.

Come easter Sunday her family are planning to go church but I said that I felt queezy and they told me to rest up, as I heard the car leave the driveway I finally had the house to myself, so I finally had the opportunity to search for any satin goodies!

I first looked in the 18 year old's room and although loads of clothes not one single satin item. So I go into the second youngest sister (dancer in uni) and although she had a lot of sexy outfits nothing was satin. So I thought look under her bed and low and behold a box of "dance/gym clothes", I thought she must have something shiny and smooth in that?! I open the box and fuck me it stank of bo and sweat and not the good kind! I reluctantly searched through and found some black shiny disco hotpants which i forgot she wore for her final show before going to uni, although they desperately needed a wash I picked them as my cum rag.

So I searched the older sister's room and only found some worn old satin nickers that weren't really worth using but in her mum's room I found a blue patterned scarf which felt amazing! So went to the toilet and popped the hotpants on and rubbed she scarf against the spandex until I camed. Straight after I popped in the shower and rinsed the hotpants as much as I could, dried them with the hairdryer and put both scarf and shorts in my case. Still haven't properly washed the hotpants (I'm scared to look in the plastic bag now)
Forgot I wrote this! So we were back again this October and when I was unloading the car and bringing our stuff to my partner’s old room I noticed a washing basket on the floor outside my partner’s youngest sister’s room (22 graduate) who now had a vast collection of satin! There was a skimpy red dress and some shimmery spandex running shorts in the basket, so I quickly grabbed them and had my way with them in the bathroom, could just about fit into the dress and wanked myself with the shorts until I exploded, I tried to keep the shorts clean but still managed to get a few drops on them. I folded and placed them back and a day later the sister was off for a run wearing them shorts!