What pieces of clothing have you used to masturbate?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related

What pieces of clothing have you used to masturbate

Satin bra
7%
Satin blazer
2%
Satin blouse
16%
Satin dress
23%
Satin panties
13%
Satin skirt
17%
Satin trousers
5%
Waistcoat with satin back
2%
Other
15%
None of the above
0%

Total votes: 365

seasideshow

Re: What pieces of clothing have you used to masturbate?

Post by seasideshow »

Hi,
I am new to this forum and it is great to find so many other satin lovers out there. I have been masturbating with satin for as long as I can remember, I also dress in satin although I am not a crossdresser. My favourite combination of satin clothes is a double sided tabard style slip I made from a bridesmaid dress, a satin blouse preferably with big billowy sleeves and a double sided skirt, made from either two dresses or simply two skirts sewn together.
I cut a slot in the front of the skirts, edged it with satin [to stop freying] , the method I use to masturbate is to place a satin dress or a piece of good satin over my cock, stick it through the slot and then start stroking, as the orgasm builds up you can stop to slow things down and the satin does not fall off because it is held in the slot. This usually makes for intense orgasms, I some times wear a double sided satin hood the idea being the more skin in contact with satin the better.
I have a huge collection of satin clothing mostly from ebay[ a wonderfull source of satin] including dresses, blouses, a few knickers and some pairs of acetate satin boxing shorts, these feel unbelievable, how boxers can wear these without cumming I just don't know, a guy on ebay makes these double sided, not cheap but WOW do they feel great.
My favourite satin is acetate satin and the old fashioned rayon satin, I have alot of old 1940's satin wedding dresses that I use to make other items, that is the thickest smoothest satin there is. I would love to discuss satin and methods with other satin masturbators, this is the best way to enjoy yourself.
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

Hi,
The ultimate masturbation material for me is acetate satin dresses, although some of the modern polyester satins are nearly as good, nylon and rayon satins are also great on the skin especially the old 1940's wedding dresses. Some of the finer and silkier nylons are pretty good too.
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

I have masturbated with satin blouses, dresses, robes, nightgowns, slips, nightshirts and pajamas, both mens and womens. I have had a long standing love affair with the queen of fabrics since the age of 14 and I'm now 60. Acetate satin sheets are now my only satin desire and I am pleased that I can still pleasure myself with the fabric that I have loved for so many years. There's just something about that shine, sheen, shimmer and feel that no other fabric has. Mmm Mmm. What a turn on.
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

I love all items of satin silk nylon and polyester. I have masturbated in slips panties camisoles regular dresses bridal gowns, bridesmaid/prom gowns nightgowns robes, blouses and skirts. Basically I love feminine attire the more delicate and frilly the better. I can get very aroused by just looking at such items. Sometimes I see a woman wearing a very silky blouse and get so hot for her blouse. I fantasize about playing with her blouse.
s12345

Post by s12345 »

I always wear a satin back waistcoat and fantasise about girls wearing them, seeing them really gets me going
satin1

Post by satin1 »

has to be satin nightie, robe and french knickers for me every time - lost count of how many I have as I have them stashed in a chest of drawers - probably in the region of 120 nighties and 20 robes. My wife dispairs..

I also have a pretty extensive collection of satin kimono tops that are nice and loose to wear
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

How can you go past slips and nighties?
satin1

Post by satin1 »

avidsatin wrote:How can you go past slips and nighties?
I'm not sure I understand.....

Do you mean that they are too nice for anyone to try anything else? :D

I sort of agree, because they are the mainstay of my collection. I do, however, like to team them up with the other items so I'm covered in as much layered satin as possible
Crazyfortaffeta

Post by Crazyfortaffeta »

Formal taffeta gowns and skirts do it for me. Also rustling nylon windsuits!!
SilkScarfLover

Post by SilkScarfLover »

Ohh, silk scarves are just wonderful. The Hermes scarf I have on right now is doing the trick wonderfully!
perry12

Post by perry12 »

Satin slips, chemises. Sometimes while wearing my wife's wedding dress. I always take a couple of her nighties when I work away.
In the past I've taken opportunities to use people's nighties etc..
As a child I would go through the laundry bin while at my grandparent where I would always find at least a petticoat.
While working at people's houses I've had the chance to search drawers and find the silky things I wanted.
Now, when I have people working on our house, I always make sure that my wife's silky nighties, robes and bra's are somewhere to be seen. Turns me on when they see them notice them.
Used to use my aunts blue satin bra. My ex-mother in laws nighties.
While growing it was all about my mums and sisters. That's sort of where it started. As a young child with a blanket which had a nylon edged on two sides. As I got older, I went for the nylon in my mums underwear drawer.
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Greetings Satin Lovers; I have maturbated in satin blouses, satin nightshirts, silk and satin pajamas and robes, satin slips and satin nightgowns. Satin and silk sheets are also not to be forgotten. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

Satin full slips....every time
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

561_1000.jpg
Satin slips and satin pillows wearing nylon panties :D
Frillylover

Post by Frillylover »

Formal gowns (wedding, prom, ball gowns etc.) The poofier the better! Would love to own a dress like THIS or THIS someday! :D
Fan of the frillies