Attachments
81_12_sb.JPG
34_1_b.jpg
34_1_b.jpg (22.42 KiB) Viewed 9584 times
moorej001-8.jpg
maxilover

Re: My Fetish for Satin Linings

Post by maxilover »

Hi Coatfun , nice collection of labels /coats .I always pay attention to the labels in coats , i feel they can tell you so much about the quality of the coat , and a nice printed label also adds to the quality :)
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

:D
Attachments
IMG_0004.jpg AAA.jpg
$(KGrHqZHJE8FD(DWeKhQBQ5yuWpIig~~60_57.jpg AAA.jpg
IMG_0019.jpg AAA.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

8) 8)
Attachments
$(KGrHqZ,!rgFCD5bo45pBQrq)SH8qQ~~60_57.JPGa.jpgA.jpg
IMG_0013.jpgAA.jpg
IMG_0012.jpg AAA.jpg
spikey

Post by spikey »

coatfun wrote:
0abfusch9 (2).JPG
fur7.jpg
0abfusch9 (2).JPG
More labels
CAN I SEE THE PINK ONE WIDE OPEN
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

you know coat linings are the bomb one time i came across some nice ladies pants with a satin lining ,i got an instant hard on i saw them at a thrift store while looking at lined ladies pants , i bought them they were a size 12 ,they fit me perfect and felt sooooo good ,soo! thats why they dont wear panties under them the sensation is unbelievable i knew a woman that would not wear panties under lined or silk pants the feeling would arouse her as she told me she likes to rub herself against her satin sheets it would make her cum!!!well it makes me do the same i have all these womens pants with different types of silky lining i gave a couple to my friend whom i discovered likes silky things too but getting off in silky lined pants is the bomb because you are surrounded by silkiness inside .when i see a women wearing a pantsuit or other nice pants i like so see if they are not wearing panties because i know how it feels!!i like to put them one and walk around house in them the faster you walk the nicer it feels!!i would go into dept. stores and pick out some lined pants and sneak them into the mens dept. and into the fitting rooms and than do my thing to them !!they feel soo good brand new, i would put them on the rack with mens pants come back another day find them than take them for another ride!!!sooooo good!if i gave lined or silk pants to my girlfreind she has no problem not wearing panties under them ,she knows how i know how good they feel!! thanks for sharing.
blowby

Post by blowby »

coatfun wrote:Those are my coats. Right after I took the picture I fucked the green one a couple of times. I wore the red one while I was making love to the green coat. Being naked and feeling the satin caress your body while you are on top of another coat is such a turn on. I have been collecting coats for quite a few years.
I agree I love to wear a womans long down coat nude as I fucking a silky anne klein coat lining I love her perfume sell inside
her coat I always dreamed of a woman sharing her sexy coats with me in bed I would like to find a couple with a coat fetish
like me have a another man let me fuck his wifes or girlfriends coats
Lonelyhousewife

Post by Lonelyhousewife »

Royal blue satin dress has to be my all time favorite, I had always wondered if my love for satin was normal and now I know it is if you are among the right people :D

Where do you guys get your dresses from? I have a small market stall in my town that sell the most amazing one off pieces but I'm open to other suggestion.

[edit: removed] the first Satin fetish webcam girl? I don't know how popular this would be but I'm willing to give it a go! who wants to join me? I haven't set one up yet as I'm not sure if I am confident enough but maybe with a fellow satin lover I would me more willing.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

This is great man :lol:
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

you know i had discovered myself with silky lining one of them was a pair of pants that someone gave to my mom they had a nice silky taffeta lining i couldn't resist to put them on oh they felt so good they made me cum in them fer the first time after i rubbed myself in them oh my god the feeling was sensational and imagining a women wearing these without panties well im sure it must feel soo good a and arousing!ever since than i would go to thrift stores and find nice lined pants some had satin lining the different textures were out standing!i liked them better than sex after ive found mens pants with a full lining i loved them but the womens pants felt so much better i count resist in cumming them especially the ones with the side zip damm they felt good !!the nice thing about silky lined pants as they surround you with silkyness and every move you make they just pamper you .dancing in them feels so good especially when you squat!leather pants feel so good lots of them have satin lining which makes me cum in them!well coat linings can be fun but pants with a silky lining feel so much better thats why celebrity women dont wear panties under them!!i had a girl friend that used to get so aroused by wearing them!i get aroused by watching women wearing them and using my imagination!till this day i only give women silky lined pants and they are not allowed to wear underwear!they always say the same thing(iv never had this before this feels so good)!
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

ive always loved womens pants that have a silky lining in them some have satin which feels soooo good i can understand why they dont wear panties under them the feeling is so sensationally arousing and feels better than sex! i gives me a hard on just touching the lining when they re on the rack!ive ruined so many pants linings! i love it!! :D
Bongoslides

Post by Bongoslides »

I love coat linings and have started a tumblr page to share photos i have found. If anybody has some pics they would like to add to my page please PM me :D
www.kevinjw63.tumblr.com
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Nice photos Bongoslides :D love the camel coat lining :D
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

looks yummy from here :lol:
blowby

Post by blowby »

promdresslover wrote:my girl has a baby phat puffer coat with a gold satin lining. It's the softest satin I have ever felt in a coat. I have fucked it before and turned the sleeves inside out and shot a load on it. good thing is it isn't dry clean so it was easy to clean up the evidence. I love watching her wear that coat when she opens it and you can see the gold satin against her body it's makes me stone hard. if she found out I was fucking it she'd be pissed. I also have a faux fur coat from the 80's I got a thrift store and it has the silkiest thick silver acetate satin that I must admit is the most arousing coat lining I have ever placed my throbbing rod against. They don't make them like this anymore you are right coatfun, with some exception today's coats are shit lining wise. That baby phat coat is one exception- my girl has been wearing it everyday, we've had some oddly cold weather in the US these last few weeks. lots of coats being worn, love watching satin linings on women. love the sound they make as they don and doff them.
My dream id to fuck a baby phat coat with the sexy lining