Bongoslides

Re: My Fetish for Satin Linings

Post by Bongoslides »

They look amazing! :D
I would love to see more.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Those are my coats. Right after I took the picture I fucked the green one a couple of times. I wore the red one while I was making love to the green coat. Being naked and feeling the satin caress your body while you are on top of another coat is such a turn on. I have been collecting coats for quite a few years.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

red_1960s_coat_with_mink_collar_024.jpg
The sleeve of one of my red satin lined coats.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

This is one of my favorite faux fur coats. The black satin feels so good.
Black satin lining feels soooo goood!!!!
Black satin lining feels soooo goood!!!!
markfrl

Post by markfrl »

Hi , I have a fetish for the linings in suit jackets. viscose linings are favorite! that feels awsome on your cock, love to masturbate with the lining of a suit jacket. Other guys into this?
suit jacket lining
suit jacket lining
P7300831.jpg (27.9 KiB) Viewed 10213 times
markfrl

Post by markfrl »

some other picteres of my suit jackets:
suit lining
suit lining
P7300836.jpg (25.15 KiB) Viewed 10213 times
Attachments
P7300832.jpg
P7300832.jpg (24.45 KiB) Viewed 10213 times
P7300838.jpg
P7300838.jpg (26.91 KiB) Viewed 10213 times
markfrl

Post by markfrl »

markfrl wrote:some other picteres of my suit jackets:
P7300836.jpg
some sperm stains on the lining...
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

coatfun wrote:Those are my coats. Right after I took the picture I fucked the green one a couple of times. I wore the red one while I was making love to the green coat. Being naked and feeling the satin caress your body while you are on top of another coat is such a turn on. I have been collecting coats for quite a few years.
i would love to fuck the green coat looks amazing!
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

SatinGold wrote:So that’s my story.
cool story bro :mrgreen: your skirt cumming definitely remind back my childhood memories...i 2 have big fetish with my mothers satin lining skirt n i been staining those many times b4 sleeping times :lol:
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

blowby wrote:
coatfun wrote:A couple of my coats laying over the back of my couch
Sexy Coat Linings are they your wifes or friends coats ? :)
These are my coats some I bought at consignment shops and some from Ebay. I have over 50 coats I had these coats out deciding which one I was going to cum with. The green coat won out. It is 50 inches in length with a sweep of over 70 inches. I can't hold back very long when I fucking this coat, the satin is so thick and smooth and just shimmers in the light. The green satin lining just screams fuck me.
recognise

Post by recognise »

If you like the `reveal´ of exposing satin lining maybe you´ll love the old 90s fashion shows, like Gianni Versace winter 1992.

I remember that I was a little girl back then and I was just fascinated about how smooth those luxury satin linings looked. And the models always took their coats off in a dramatic way.
satincrazy

Post by satincrazy »

coatfun wrote:This is one of my favorite faux fur coats. The black satin feels so good.
306025700_o.jpg
That looks a million dollars have you fucked that lining
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I fucked the black faux fur coat the other day several times. It had been about a week since I had had a satin fuck. That coat is very soft faux fur and the lining is super smooth black acetate satin, kinda like bridal satin. I wraped it around a body pillow and set up my full length mirror in the bedroom so I could watch myself stroking that shimmering black satin. I climbed on top of the coat and slowlly stroked the black satin with my hungry cock. Every stroke was was heavenly. The coat still has some perfume from the lady I bought it from and I leaned to down and smell the perfume on the collar and it drives me crazy. I caressed and held the coat and it seemed to come alive and want to please me. Pretty soon I started to feel that wonderful tingle at the tip of my cock so I slowed down to try to make it last, but the coat had a spell on me, nothing mattered anymore but making love to that sexy satin lined coat. then I started to get the tingly feeling from the tip of my toes to the top of my head and I couldn't hold back any longer wave after wave of the wonderful satin orgasm consumed me. I shot three long gobs of cum farther than I have ever done and the feeling was so intense that I knew I would be cumming again and again to satisfy my hunger for the silky satin lining.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Lucky me.
My neighbor, a middle aged lady of about 40ish asked me if I could fix the bar that she hangs clothes on in her hall closet. It seems that the bar had came loose from the wall and I needed to put some longer anchor screws in to fix it. As soon as I opened the closet, I was startled to see a gorgeous satin lined mink coat I nearly came in my pants right there. I told her right away that the reason was that she had too many clothes hanging there and that's why the rod broke. She said that she figured that out and she was going to put the mink on Ebay or give it to charity. Especially the mink since she didn't believe in wearing real fur. Seems the mink belonged to her mom that's currently in a nursing home. I could not believe my luck. I told her right away that I would be happy to take the coat for payment and I could put it on ebay myself, since I buy on Ebay all of the time I told her. By the time that I finished fixing the hanger in the closet my pants were wet from thinking about fucking that beautiful mink coat. I cannot wait to get naked with my new fur coat.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Pics tell a thousand words...sharing is photography coatfun. How about posting some pics of these linings doused with your cock stains?