My Fetish for Satin Linings

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satin65653

Re: My Fetish for Satin Linings

Post by satin65653 »

coatfun wrote:
red_1960s_coat_with_mink_collar_024.jpg
The sleeve of one of my red satin lined coats.
OH WOW, I bet that red one feels so good. I would love to fuck it.
spikey

Post by spikey »

coatfun wrote:A couple of my coats laying over the back of my couch
WANT TO SPUNK ALL OVER THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE ID RAPE IT SO HARD
spikey

Post by spikey »

coatfun wrote:My first love for satin started with ladies satin lined coats. Right now i have probably 50 to 75 ladies satin coats. I have cashmere coats, wool coats, faux fur coats. Some have mink collars and some fox collars. When I'm on top of one of my coats sliding my cock up and down it's gorgeous satin lining I'm in heaven. I love the different labels and love to look at the silk labels while I am making love to my beautiful coat. there are certain brands that have really great satin linings that I look for. If the coat has a monogram that is a bonus for me also especially if it spells out the ladies name, that way I can repeat her name when the coat starts to make me cum. I like to turn the coat inside out and pull out the sleeves and button the buttons then slide it over a body pillow and climb on it and stoke that beautiful satin, and right before I cum I roll over and let the coat get on top of me and pretend that the coat is fucking me. That way when I shoot my load it doesn't get on the satin lining and the satin doesn't get the pre cum on it either. When you get pre cum on satin your cock doesn't slide up and down the wet spot as easily, plus I try to keep the linings clean. I have been trying to find a full length mink at a reasonable price with a real satin lining, at least 50 inches in length with a big bottom sweep of at least 72 inches would be a dream coat. Right now my newest coat is a full length cashmere coat from Regency Coats with a Saks Fith Ave label.
It is camel colored with a shimmering gold satin lining. I like to ad a little of my favorite perfume to the top inside collar that really turns me on as well. I have every color of coat in the rainbow. I also have a love for satin bridal gowns and formal gowns. I have 10 satin bridal gowns and a lot of brides maids, prom gowns and formal ballgowns as well. I just love womens satin coats and gowns. The problem now is that the newer coats have cheap linings so you have to buy the older coats from the 50's 60's 70's or 80's they just don't put the quality satin in the newer coats. I have had a love affair with satin since I was at least 5 years old so ladies coats with satin linings were the best way to fulfill my love for satin. I love the way satin shimmers in the light and I love rub my hands up and down the silky satin and hold it close to me as I slide my cock up and down the silky fabric, sometimes while I am on top of one of my coats stroking the butter soft satin I will lean forward and make little circles with the tip of my dick on the satin lining god that feels good!!! I will post some stories about my different coats in the next couple of days.
Regards,
Coatfun
what about posting a few pictures of your coats fully open wanna see that pink saks cashmere one its gorgeous
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

coatfun wrote:A couple of my coats laying over the back of my couch
Those look great and very tempting. :D
skirtfetish

Post by skirtfetish »

My fetish is with skirt linings. When my first girlfriend asked for a leg rub one night in the early 1970s, I slid my hands under her miniskirt and felt her slippery nylons on my palms and the lining of her skirt on the back of my hands. Thereafter, I was obsessed with wanting to know if my dates were wearing slippery sexy skirt linings. Just knowing if they were made me wonder how that felt to her and made me feel like my date at a movie was more special than other's dates who wore pants or unlined skirts. To this day I always wonder if women I see are wearing lined skirts and what they would feel like. I often quickly feel department store skirts on hangers- especially suit skirts which are quite often lined.
nicolasilklabel

Post by nicolasilklabel »

I love satin linings and I also love to stare at the brand label if its nice and shiny, I have never met anyone else that likes this as I do. I love being spanked and being made to fold a lovely coat or ladies blazer and then stare at it while I am being spanked on mu satin covered bottom. I would love to meet other people who love a nice silky label as I do.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I love the brand labels as well. Most of the labels in expensive ladies satin lined coats are silk or satin and reflect the quality of the coat. A lot of coats will have the designers name and also a label with the name of the dept store. There are certain brand names i look for because I know they were very expensive when they where new. The labels ad to the excitement and I"m not only looking at the satin lining but I am looking at the label as well.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Since this thread doesn't pertain to just coat linings, I thought I'd share this. As I'm sure most of you know, my fetish is mostly for bridal ware. I also have a “thing” for the dress labels….I like to cock and cum on some of them :D
As far as the linings……I like to splat such a sloppy load on the outside of the dress that it soaks through multiple layers of the linings :lol:
Attachments
IMG_0032.jpg AAA.jpg
IMG_0013 (3).JPG
IMG_0002.jpgAA.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Damn 3 attachment limit :cry: :cry: :cry:
Attachments
IMG_0051 (2).jpg
IMG_0023 (2).jpg
IMG_0036.JPG AAA.jpgA.jpg
nicolasilklabel

Liningfet wrote:I certainly hope this thread is still open although there have been no posts for several weeks.

I have a strong fetish for satin lining in women's winter coats, if it is a fur coat the fetish is even stronger.

Please share your interests and "adventures".

I like to see the coat labels and any embroidered monograms.

Liningfet
I also love to see the coat labels if they are very femme with nice embroidery work as well, I can stare at the right kind of label for ages and feel excited especially if its on a satin lined coat.
nicolasilklabel

coatfun wrote:I love the brand labels as well. Most of the labels in expensive ladies satin lined coats are silk or satin and reflect the quality of the coat. A lot of coats will have the designers name and also a label with the name of the dept store. There are certain brand names i look for because I know they were very expensive when they where new. The labels ad to the excitement and I"m not only looking at the satin lining but I am looking at the label as well.
I just love brand labels too, I can stare at them for ages!!! The bigger and more silky the better, the combination of the satin lining with a nice label is just fab!!!!!! I love it
shelly321x

Post by shelly321x »

One of the wifes suits. Petite sophisticate. Acetate lining. Feels sooooo silky :D
Attachments
12 001.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

here are some satin lining labels.
Attachments
01_1we4r.JPG
01_1we4r.JPG (21.41 KiB) Viewed 8052 times
5d_1_b.JPG
5d_1_b.JPG (23.23 KiB) Viewed 8052 times
2f_1_br.JPG