Satin Regrets

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinstainer

Re: Satin Regrets

Post by satinstainer »

WOW !!! They sure are pretty outfits, but that's A LOT of friggin money :cry: :cry: I think I'll stick with my $10-$20 dresses :lol: :lol: :lol:
removed

Post by removed »

I honestly don't see what is so special about the stuff she sells???

It's amazing that people will pay well over the value of a dress just because a woman is wearing it and good lighting!

I've bought dresses for 99p that are better than a lot of those and have been sent away and worn by models for photo shoots etc, maybe I should put them on eBay with a couple pics for £100???

Ridiculous
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

A lot of her stuff really isn't vintage, either.
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

Starting today's update with the sexy Caftan that started this entire thread, but in a different color...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

Adipotter wrote:Jerked off twice, back to back, on this one.... my satin cumrag was almost dripping...

No dress of Natasha's has turned me on so much as this one....that was until she came along and shattered my world and turned my dick blue...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

Once more,

Gorgeous vintage silky satin soft nylon full sweep long nightgown gown in excellent vintage condition . Beautiful pale peach pearl color satin nightgown with unbelievably gorgeous breathtaking 400" sweep skirt

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

How do you know her name is Natasha?
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

Freddielinton wrote:How do you know her name is Natasha?
She sent me a PM on Ebay once. I lost an auction but she had >1 of the same dress so she wanted to offer as BIN. She signed the PM as Natasha..
fifteen100

Post by fifteen100 »

Wonder if she uses her real name in the Ebay PMs. Natasha is not the name of the person I was thinking of.

Here's a picture of the lady who I'm pretty sure is secretbetweenus, what do you all think? They look one in the same to me and it's just too coincidental for the lady here to be corresponding the ebay account with her other productions.

The hair and necklines look exactly the same.
Welshsatinobsessed

Post by Welshsatinobsessed »

You know what? The dresses etc that she sell's are really nice, but has anyone ever come across (no pun intended!) any of her dresses outside of her auctions, I.E. has anyone ever seen any of them for sale anywhere else? I think not, for the simple reason that I think she actually makes these herself, she must have done a dress making course or something. Think about it, - it would make sense, no- one on here knowing the make and not seeing anythinh else like them anywhere for sale before, and if you look at the pictures of the dresses they all look kinda similar, - like huge swathes of satin sheets that have been turned into items of satin-flowing clothing. You hardly see any seam's (there are 1 or 2 pictures where you can), even though when she openes dresses up for display in her pictures, the mass of satin thats visible is huge! Yep, I think she makes these herself, out of actual satin sheets, and as someone on here previously said, - "she has her target audience / customers, she knows people pay supid amounts of money for her items, and she's making a killing out of it"! Methinks she's found a good niche!
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

I would love to get my hands on this woman and her Satin collection :)
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

Lacey pink satin gown.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

Huuuuuuge Flare Brown skirt... look at the sheer volume of the satin here!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

RED evening gown...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

Imagine your bride walking down the aisle wearing this. The satin flashing in the lights... the groomsmen are happy, they're going to fuck the satin clad bridesmaids later, but you know you've bagged the jackpot. You'll be rubbing your naked body all up and down all the ivory satin and cum multiple time before the night is through!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image