Satin Regrets

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Freddielinton

Re: Satin Regrets

Post by Freddielinton »

It sure is! I was checking it out myself. I really wish I knew how it felt to be the proud owner of one of her items.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

You can look at her bid history and even though she uses private auctions. I've noticed that there are people that have bought 5 or 6 items from her. there are some people that have a lot of money to spend on satin gowns. When I am super horny I'll bid more than I can afford. She just has the kind of gowns that dreams are made of. The way she describes the gowns and how they will feel on your body, makes me wonder if she knows that she is selling to guys that want to cum all over her gowns.
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

WOW! didn't know you guys were still interested...
in that case, here's some of the sexiest ones since I last posted

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

Here's the nice little red number CoatFun posted:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

Erection at first sight! Bid quite a lot on this one, still lost...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I'm sure I couldn't afford anything she has for sale, at least not for what I'd want it for :twisted: :lol: :lol: , but I still really enjoy looking at her pics !!! Thanx for posting them :D :D
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

Agreed, stainer :D
The pics are so good. The satin appears so shiny, erotic and delicate, making any satin lover want to use or abuse it. They make me horny, that's for sure :D :D
I also imagine what a sensation it would be to have a girl, dressed in one of the garments, sitting on top of you with all that satin falling down on your body...
SatinDesire
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I would have her lay on her stomach wearing the orange gown. I would then mount her and slide my rock hard cock on the SATIN right in the groove of the cheeks of her ass. That way the satin would would be caressing my cock on both sides. When i could not stand it any longer I would roll over on my back and let her get on top of me and cover me with the SATIN and slowly stroke me with her hot pussy, while I ran my hands up and down her satin covered body.
fifteen100

Post by fifteen100 »

I think I know who the woman you all are dreaming about actually is. I have seen her correspond the ebay account in her magazine, she doesn't say it's her in the magazine but the resemblance is too close and it would take a smart woman like her to really sell the gowns the way she does.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

She looks like a very pretty woman. I sure would like to see the rest of her !! I'd be willing to bet she would look HOT in a pair of jeans too :D :D I can just imagine her in a short skirt and blouse or a soft flowy summer dress, or.......
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

fifteen100 wrote:I think I know who the woman you all are dreaming about actually is. I have seen her correspond the ebay account in her magazine, she doesn't say it's her in the magazine but the resemblance is too close and it would take a smart woman like her to really sell the gowns the way she does.
And you're just gonna leave us with that? Now we HAVE to see!

C'mon, man....info! INFO!!!

:P
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

coatfun wrote:I would have her lay on her stomach wearing the orange gown. I would then mount her and slide my rock hard cock on the SATIN right in the groove of the cheeks of her ass.
Nice, coatfun...
I love the grey one just above here too. Or any of them really.
How about a 69 in the grey satin? Imagine her sitting on your face, all that gorgeous soft, shiny satin flowing down and drowning your face while you're pushing wet satin in between her burning hot pussy lips with your tongue - and sucking her love juice through a layer of wet, silky fabric :D :D :D
And she would wrap your cock in her satin and please it and herself with her horny head... :lol: :lol: :lol:
SatinDesire
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Another beauty and part of her description. Gorgeous vintage silky satin full sweep long nightgown in excellent vintage condition. Beautiful pearl amethyst color satin nightgown with unbelievably gorgeous tie up top and breathtaking 370" sweep. Fits like size 3X snug 4X measurements: bust 56" total length 63" . Soo smooth and silky to the touch of you body. Stunning piece of vintage lingerie.
Attachments
030_1387401847.jpg
027_2__1387401836.jpg
006_2__1387401766.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

What is the price of that gown ?? I've never seen her stuff advertised and am curious what she get's for it.
I don't think they sell that brand at Wal-Mart :lol: :lol:
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

satinstainer wrote:What is the price of that gown ?? I've never seen her stuff advertised and am curious what she get's for it.
I don't think they sell that brand at Wal-Mart :lol: :lol:
It's already up to $184.5 on ebay. Plenty of bidding to go, guessing it'll hit $300 (her stuff has gone that high many times)...

While it's kind of a turn on to see such fine satin being valued like the treasure it is, sad that it goes off my price range in no time!