Satin Regrets

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Adipotter

Satin Regrets

Post by Adipotter »

So there's this seller on eBay, wont say who but all you satin buyers are more than aware of who I'm talking about... She has this absolutely jaw-dropping, mouth-drooling piece on auction... you know i'm right when it started at $10 and has now crossed $190 with 4 days left!

Here are some pics... will post more of the items already sold...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
satinstainer

Re: Satin Regrets

Post by satinstainer »

Thanx for sharing !!! I think I seen a dress that woman was selling awhile back. Even though I can't see her face or much of her body, I have a feeling she's incredibly sexy and even pics like these are giving me a hard-on :lol: :lol: :lol:
I sure would like to see what else she had & has for sale :D :D :D
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

The prices are just too unforgiving, man... here's some more...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

Wherever she's keeping this stuff must be a goddamn paradise!!!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

Was personally bidding on this one... The chiffon trims are too much!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

I remember someone else around here was all fired up about this one... here you can see why...

Image Image Image Image Image Image
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

She has some of the most incredible satin gowns on Ebay. she had a black satin gown awhile back that I wanted so badly, but I got outbid at 150.00. Just can't afford to pay over 200.00 or 300.00 dollars for a satin gown. I just wonder where she is finding all of the satin gowns she has for sale. I know she has got to be pretty sexy.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I believe this is the same woman, right ???? SOMETHING about her drives me friggin' NUTS :oops: :oops:
Attachments
147_1363730832.jpg
173_1363730912.jpg
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

satinstainer wrote:I believe this is the same woman, right ???? SOMETHING about her drives me friggin' NUTS :oops: :oops:

YES! This is the one... that particular pink number made me cream atleast thrice!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I think I'm about to blow a load in my jeans :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Damn Damn Damn.....the thoughts going through my mind... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

THIS is how one should advertise satin... perfect lighting showing off all the gloss...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

and this is where we get to see a hint of her awesome bosom...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Oh man.....you are friggin' killin' me :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't think I have a drop of blood left in my body that isn't in my cock right now :lol: :lol:
She DEFINETLY knows how to model satin, for sure :D :D Can you imagine being the photographer ??!!!! I wonder how she came to acquire such gorgeous outfits and what she wore them for ??!!
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

satinstainer wrote:I believe this is the same woman, right ???? SOMETHING about her drives me friggin' NUTS :oops: :oops:
I think what gets me is that unlike many satin sellers out there, she doesn't just throw it on a mannequin and use her cameraphone to snap low-res photos. She KNOWS that ppl like us are buying it BECAUSE it's satin... the items are shown off to attract satin fetishists... notice the way she spreads the skirts out, sits down cross-legged...
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

Floor-length robe in THE MOST erotic satin color imo...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image