Satin Regrets

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Adipotter

Re: Satin Regrets

Post by Adipotter »

If this was my bride, i'd just grab the dress and jerk off right on the aisle

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

Beautiful pearl pale flamingo color satin nightgown with unbelievably gorgeous lace, rhinestone spaghetti spaghetti straps and beautiful seductive 360" grand sweep skirt

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

Stunning liquid pearl pale pink color satin nightgown with exquisite lace top and unbelievably gorgeous elegant 370" grand sweep skirt.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

eautiful metallic enticing pewter color satin nightgown with beautiful lace trim and unbelievably gorgeous seductive 370" full sweep skirt.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

Gorgeous vintage silky satin nylon lace full sweep long nightgown in excellent vintage condition. Stunning bridal white liquid pearl color satin nightgown with exquisite lace top, tie up back, spaghetti straps and unbelievably gorgeous glamorous 370" grand sweep skirt.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
sandysatin

Post by sandysatin »

Hi Everyone,

Only just seen this thread - and as someone who owns a few of her incredible creations, I thought I would add to what has been said.

I think that everything she sells she either makes herself, or has made for her. You can't get it anywhere else. I think the outfits she sells are stunning to look at, and she certainly takes the best photographs on Ebay!

I absolutely agree that the prices that many of her items go for are frighteningly high. I have a huge satin collection, and dread to think how much I have spent over my 30 years of collecting, and I am someone who certainly is prepared to pay a lot for the right item. Even so, I am often outbid on her auctions - and I mean outbid at values in excess of $150 or even $200. It's crazy! (and infuriating).

The items I have from her (the pale pink caftan, for example) are a dream. Seriously, I thought I was going to die the first time I opened the package. My cock was bursting, and it was certainly straining through the satin layers when I put that beautiful caftan on. Looking at myself in the mirror, I was absolutely blown away with the manner in which the huge sweep of satin and the many folds, swished and glided and enveloped my taut body. It was (and still is) a sight I LOVE. Without a doubt, her items are amongst my favorites (and trust me, I think I own several thousand pounds worth of gowns, sheets, wedding dresses, slips, gloves etc).

So what about negatives? Well, the satin itself is fairly thin and I don't think it is the highest quality. It is very easily damaged and very lightweight. I have found that I prefer to wear it on top of other satin items, using it as an outer layer rather than having it directly against my skin. The inner layer is just not slippery enough, and in fact is borderline rough.

So for me, I find I love it not so much for how it feels against my skin, but for the visual effects. I do of course like sliding my satin gloved hands over it, and through several other layers, against my twitching cock and excited nipples. Drives me nuts. Set up a mirror, lie back on my satin bed, and wank myself into a mind numbing orgasm, erupting into many layers of satin..........

I love what she sells, as do many others. They are too expensive, no doubt, but hey ho, what can we all do?!! I count myself lucky to own some of her stuff. Like many of you contributing to this thread, her stuff drives me crazy. I'm lucky I know what it is like to wear it and to orgasm in it. Trust me - it is FANTASTIC.

I will try and post some pics soon.

Sandy
softsatin

Post by softsatin »

So it looks nice, but doesn't feel the same?
satinluvr

Post by satinluvr »

Something very suspect about those auctions going for such high prices. This thread is basically free marketing for them.
sandysatin

Post by sandysatin »

softsatin wrote:So it looks nice, but doesn't feel the same?
In my view, yes - it looks incredible but the satin, for me, is not of a sufficiently high quality. Too thin. Which is a surprise, because the photos make the satins look very, very high quality.
satinluvr wrote:Something very suspect about those auctions going for such high prices. This thread is basically free marketing for them.
Free marketing - maybe. Depends on if people also look at the negative comments made by people like me, as well as simply look at the stunning photos.

As for the auctions being suspect - I'm not sure. I will say this however: when I found myself outbid on an item a year or so ago (I came second), I was surprised when a message arrived from the seller saying she had another one and she would let me have it at the price I had bid. To my mind, that suggested that she or a helper had actually placed the 'winning' bid, to force the true bids up. I was probably offered the one and only one she had at that time - and it was the same one that she or a helper had themselves 'won'.

Of course, I still purchased the gorgeous item! I could not resist. Suspicious as I was, I still wanted to feel that beauty wrapped around my body........ :roll:

I come across this sort of thing every now and then with Ebay satin sellers. I may be wrong of course, but it does make me wonder and it annoys me. It's wholly against Ebay rules, but I guess it is easy to circumvent.

Her stuff may be selling at such high prices simply because she sells pretty unique items - to satin fetishists (no way is he selling to hundreds of women!). She has a market which is generally ruled by its feminised cock, rather than its brain. We perhaps only have ourselves to blame.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha interesting perspective there :lol:
softsatin

Post by softsatin »

satinluvr wrote:Something very suspect about those auctions going for such high prices. This thread is basically free marketing for them.
possible that she is controlling the bids herself?
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I think Sandysatin had it right. We are bidding with our cocks not our brains.
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

Did you like me masturbate and cum just by looking at the pictures ?
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

Am I the only one who can't resist the beauty of this satin so exciting ? Just watching those so exciting pics its an obligation for me masturbating and easy cumming
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

I once had a lovely purple dress, which I massively regret getting rid of but now I have a lovely pink satin dress which I love