TsRock's Satin pics/vids

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
TsRock

TsRock's Satin pics/vids

Post by TsRock »

So I decided I would start my own thread with some candid pics and vids that I have and will capture for you guys. I travel quit a bit for work and I'm in the airport a lot and thankfully a LOT of hotties like to wear yoga pants while traveling so most might be of that. Some will be better than others but hey, at least I'm sharing pics/vids with the community!
TsRock

Re: TsRock's Satin pics/vids

Post by TsRock »

first up, I found was over at a friends house last week using some gear and had to drop it off in his Garage and in this box in there was a GOLD MINE of satin/silk/shinny clothes. His GF must have put it in there. I'm not a guy who steals satin from friends/strangers and I don't cum on satin/silk unless my wife is wearing it so I took these photos with YOU guys in mind. I know lot of guys on here love to do just that so I figured I would snap some pics and share with you guys.

but with all that said, DAMN these dress are f'n hot! I can only imagine what they look like on his Gf!

TsRock

Post by TsRock »

next up is a another very sexy, silky, satiny cocktail dress, but personally I like the black shorts better! My #1 satin turn on is seeing satin VPL's and I can only imagine an amazing set of VPL's in this black satin tight shorts!

TsRock

Post by TsRock »

the 5th satin item I found in the box is this stunningly sexy grey short satin skirt! yuuuummy! I definitely rub my cock all over a woman wearing this!

TsRock

Post by TsRock »

here is a pic that I took and sent to my wife a few months ago with the following message: "come upstairs and put this one!" It was a good night! :mrgreen:

TsRock

Post by TsRock »

Here's a video I snagged of a smokin hottie at the airport wearing my absolutely favorite type of yoga pants, the very silky, shinny kind! man did she have an amazing ass!!

NOTE: sorry about the horrible upside down camera, I just quickly pulled at camera and hit record!

Destroy

Post by Destroy »

You're got great taste in female clothing Ts, those are all super sexy pics. You should've made off with a few of those. Those wrinkles on the black skirt/dress give the indication that some of them haven't been worn in a long while, and may never be worn again...probably destined for donation. I'd make use of it by smearing it thoroughly with a healthy helping of jizz. The pink and red dresses are definitely jizz worthy also.

Cool video also.

Ts, whenever you get around to it, could you please share me that video of this scene? You might remember.
Image Image Image Image
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

I remember that video scene. It is one of the many "MyFetish" scenes that has disappeared since the latest bunch of useless gits took over Orgymax. I liked that one because of the silk blouse and the nice cum shot at the end.

At least 10 of my favorite scenes never made the transition from Orgymax to crappy "Tainster". MyFetish doesn't even get updated anymore. If anybody from Tainster happens to read this, YOU ARE Fing USELESS!!.

Tatra.
TsRock

Post by TsRock »

tatra603 wrote:I remember that video scene. It is one of the many "MyFetish" scenes that has disappeared since the latest bunch of useless gits took over Orgymax. I liked that one because of the silk blouse and the nice cum shot at the end.

At least 10 of my favorite scenes never made the transition from Orgymax to crappy "Tainster". MyFetish doesn't even get updated anymore. If anybody from Tainster happens to read this, YOU ARE Fing USELESS!!.

Tatra.

I agree w/100% of this post! MyFetish used to be the BEST satin site on the web, now it's worthless! such a waste! W/e happen to Mondo Rossi (?)
TsRock

Post by TsRock »

Satin Laundry time! Got to wash these for some more satin fun tonight after wife gets home! Man even washing cum covered satin panties gets me excited and horny! It really freaks me out the power this silk/satin material has over me, but I LOVE it!

TsRock

Post by TsRock »

Here is a MILF I saw at Airport (Yoga pant GOLD MINE) a few wks ago! The sun hitting her ass is simply amazing!

TsRock

Post by TsRock »

Here's my favorite "find" so far! I think I'm in love with this girl! I need to get my wife some pants like these so she can where her satin panties under them with amazing VPL!

And here is a front pic of the chic, I'm more into brunettes, but this chic is a freakin dream!
satinlover1987

Post by satinlover1987 »

;-)
Attachments
;-)
;-)
Fast-Food-in-Yoga-237x350.jpg (21.64 KiB) Viewed 9245 times
TsRock

Post by TsRock »

nice one!
TsRock

Post by TsRock »

i'll try an update with some new pics this week.