Deflowering wedding dresses

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
lafingboy

Deflowering wedding dresses

Post by lafingboy »

DISCLAIMER - I’ve seen similar threads on this board. I don’t want or need a lecture from anyone on how wrong it is to steal another's property. Or how unethical it is to ruin a woman’s wedding dress. Yes - I know it’s wrong. And that’s precisely the turn on for me! Your “words of wisdom” aren't going to change me, so save yourself some keystrokes. I *am* however eager to hear from other fellow perverts out there that have done the same as me! :)

I have an interesting relationship with wedding dresses. Next to cheerleading uniforms, wedding dresses are my favorite article of women clothing, and hold a special place in my heart.

I love nothing more than to fuck a woman's wedding dress. Even better if I know the bride personally! Yes - I’ve been known to steal a few over the years for my own enjoyment at will. But sometimes it’s an even BIGGER thrill for me to leave a little something for it’s owner - to shoot my load all over it - and hang it back up in her closet with my GIFT dripping down the front!

Women will spend months if not years picking out the “perfect” wedding dress. A dress they wear one time, and one time only. Traditionally the white color is supposed to represent "purity and innocence." Shooting my cum all over a bride's special dress is obviously erotic as hell for me. But it’s also a symbolic gesture, because in my opinion, it's all bullshit.

It’s absolutely ridiculous what some women will spend on their wedding dress! A gown that they wear ONE TIME and spend hundreds if not literally THOUSANDS of dollars (or more) on, only to retire it to the back of their closet as a nostalgic souvenir?

It just seems like a horrible waste to me; that these beautiful dresses aren't being appreciated to their full potential! ;) So when I find an expensive wedding dress tucked away in a closet and I have a window of opportunity? I fuck the shit out of it and squirt my cum all over it - with ZERO remorse.

Don't get me wrong - I love women and I'm all about them having equal rights as men. But I see far too many women attempt to claim the moral high ground over the male sex, when I know FOR A FACT they are just as likely as men, if not MORE likely to break their wedding vows. Considering that, I think it's only too appropriate and symbolic for a man other than a woman's husband to shoot his cum all over a material symbol of their alleged monogamous marriage - especially if it’s anything BUT monogamous! :lol: :lol: :lol:

On that note, here is a fun, honest-to-god true story - a woman that I had a 3 year long affair with actually turned her wedding dress into a sex toy for us.

One day she asked what the kinkiest thing is I would like to do with her was, and I said point-blank "I want to fuck you in your wedding dress." She giggled and said "Well… I still have it… it still fits me… and I would *LOVE* to make love to you in my wedding gown!" So the next time we ran off to a hotel room, she went in the room before me and got dressed for the occasion, while I hung out in the lounge getting hard knowing what was in store for me. We were going at it - her on her back in her wedding dress with the skirt hiked up, me nude with a hard as rock erection fucking her brains out like she’d never been fucked before. I said “We’re going to make a mess on your dress!” To which she replied “I hope so!!” Suffice it to say that made me cum right there on the spot. After I shot my load into her, I pulled out; and our love juice leaked out of her dripping wet pussy all over the the back of her satin skirt, where it left a large stain. We had another go around an hour or so later.

Then later when we were done, she surprised me when she said "Next time, I think YOU should wear the gown!" Well that invitation was ALL I needed. Her wedding dress became a regular sex toy for us after that. The next time that we ran off to a hotel room, she took off my clothes and dressed me up in her entire wedding ensemble - garter belt, stockings, her tiara, and of course the dress itself. She bought crotch-less panties for me to wear too. I fucked her while I was wearing it on two more occasions after that. The last time she was giving me a blow job while I was in it, then she stopped abruptly and said "I can't decide if I want you to cum in my mouth, or on my dress!" Then after about 5 seconds of deep thought, she got a wicked smile on her face, looked me straight in the eye and said "Mmmmmmmmmm! On my DRESS!!!" So she stood over me beside the bed and watched as I grabbed the satin skirt, stroked off with it and shot a huge load of cum all over the front of it! She then very carefully and neatly zipped it back up in it's garment bag and took home to hang back up in her closet. As far as I know, her dress is still there; stained with my cum. That was an affair to remember!

So yea - when people tell me the white dress represents "purity and innocence?" Well! LOL! Personal experience says otherwise! First off, almost no women save themselves till their wedding night. So STRIKE ONE on the whole "purity and innocence" BS right there.

And knowing first-hand how many married women cheat? Let’s recap here - a married woman actually FUCKED ME while SHE wore her wedding dress, then fucked me while ***I*** wore the dress, THEN made me jerk off and cum all over it while she looked on. And after each episode? She took it home to hang back up in her closet along side her husbands clothes!

TAKES A BOW! :D
ilikeitshiny

Re: Deflowering wedding dresses

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Good work there lb.... I would have done the same without a problem. I've yet to gain access to a wedding dress but would for sure given the opportunity. I enjoy my sister-in-laws (wifes sister) underwear whenever I get the chance and have gained quite a few satin items for myself from her lingerie drawers over more recent years which I love to stroke off with, into or over :P
Liking it shiny
Qipaoo

Post by Qipaoo »

Hope you got a video for this
52silk

Post by 52silk »

Wow, that was quite a nice story, like Qipaoo said, I also hope to see some pics from ur story! And thanks for sharing ur experience again!
It is nothing to compare with rubbing the dirty smelly cock with an elegant fabulous silk nightgown! Beautiful silk nightgown are born to be fucked and cummed by men!
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Hi !! I just noticed this post and wanted to thank you for sharing such an erotic experience. I was soooooo imagining yours and your lady's love juices soaking into and staining her dress :twisted: :twisted: I have to say that I totally agree with you about your opinion on the morality issue and cumming on wedding dresses (or my 2nd favorite...the bridesmaids dresses !!) I myself have enjoyed repeatedly splatting loads of splooge onto an expensive, elegant wedding gown turning it from a brides beautiful dream dress into a cum and ?? stained rag :twisted: :twisted:
The only part I disagree with is that I feel the husband should have the first chance to fuck his wife's dress :lol: :lol: :lol:
Uwabaki

Post by Uwabaki »

Qipaoo wrote:Hope you got a video for this
Agree with this!
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

Apparently the original poster of this thread and several others on this forum have low moral values and no problems whatsoever with ruining someone else's beloved property. I find this despicable. Imagine it was something of yourself and dear to you that was vandalized (like maybe your car) then probably all of a sudden your moral values would return in a storm of hypocrisy. There is nothing wrong with satin play but don't hurt others; if you want to cum on a wedding dress then just get your own.

I own various satin wedding dresses and adore them for their softness, femininity and beauty. I love wearing the dresses; that truly makes me very happy. Therefore the dresses are precious to me and I keep them pristine. Below a picture of 4 of my wedding dresses shown in the way I and my friends like using them.
Attachments
01.jpg
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Awesome story Lafingboy. Glad there is a woman out there who actually is fine with your cum and just plain filth tarnishing her special dress. It's rare.......HOWEVER......

Pics, or it didn't happen. :)
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
Destroy

Defiling the wedding dress

Post by Destroy »

Isn't this just such a stunning wedding dress? :)

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
X.com/CumStainDress
icanthelpit

Re: Defiling the wedding dress

Post by icanthelpit »

Destroy wrote:Isn't this just such a stunning wedding dress? :)

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Wow..... Those are awesome.

Would love to see more.
Letsrip1

Post by Letsrip1 »

This is the best job on a wedding dress I have seen so far. At last somebody with courage to do something to a modern wedding dress such as the one in the photos.

My understanding is I cannot publish 'stories' here that are fantasy stories. I am doing this over on another website - such search for Violation Forum Stories and you will see them there. Right now there is one about a bride and her wedding dress.

Let me know what you think. By the way really like what DESTROY has to say here and what he publishes.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

You the man DESTROY i like your style splashing sweet ass cum all over that dress :lol:
bluegal45

Post by bluegal45 »

I'd love to wear all those garments after and be fucked wearing them x
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Thank you, Icanthelpit.
Thank you, Letsrip1 and Szewei85
Cool, bluegal

I've made a thread specifically devoted to the raping of this wedding dress. Here it is:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2830

Enjoy these pics. I always love seeing your guy's feedback. It's partially what drives me to post more.
X.com/CumStainDress
ripsatin

Post by ripsatin »

Great story about the wedding dress, I would love to know some woman who would allow me to do that. I have always loved wedding dresses especially the big ivory ones of the 1970's vintage style big full skirts and puffy sleeves. I would love to wear one and come all over it time and time again until it is nothing more than a cum soaked rag and then rip it to shreds and burn it whilst wearing another equally lovely dress. I love to wear satin knickers skirts and blouses my favourite fabric is Acetate satin or some of the better quality Polyesters or silk. The ones that burn without melting they leave hardly anything behind when they are gone just an ash like deposit and they burn really fast so keep the camera ready. I have only ever done this the once to a satin bridesmaid dress much to my regret but when it's time to have a clear out (to many satin things to hide) it usually results in rash decisions much regretted at a later date. I have had many a full circle satin skirt and destroyed them and quite a few blouses slips knickers French ones full back panties my favourite is my lovely purple full circle skirt I have had it for a good few years now and I would wear that to the grave with satin French knickers and a satin blouse if it was not an embarrassment to my loved ones but to go to my final resting place or cremated wearing the love of my life would be my final behest, what I cant wear in public in life I would love to wear for all eternity.