Japanese Adult Videos (JAV) Ft Satin; Edited and Reviewed.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
shinysatinlover

Japanese Adult Videos (JAV) Ft Satin; Edited and Reviewed.

Post by shinysatinlover »

Hi all!!

In another post I linked a satin-based JAV (Japanese Adult Video) and the index code for the film for those who wanted to purchase that film (legitimately.) That post got me thinking that I had never seen a post anywhere (here or elsewhere) that related to certain films (JAVs specifically, here) with clips featuring satin. What is needed is a rough 'go-to' list for the person who wants to simply hunt down a title and not do the hard work; that they can search for the film using the code and title and obtain it easily.

This is where I come in - to a point, more of which later - because last week, in a quest to start a list that anyone could add to eventually, I started indexing and watching all of mine (JAVs) to find any and all with satin clips in them. That quest took some 30+ hours. I spent about 5 hours scanning them for suitable films featuring satin, about 15 hours running those that did through Freemake to turn them all into avi's (those that weren't already) and then cutting them up and joining them, so the recoding process was a massive part of the mission. The final part was documenting the title and description and this really is the whole point of it all; it's what you will find below in my first list.

All JAVs have an index code which makes finding them easy for you, looking at the titles from my list but when you don't have a list, like me when I started this search, the difficult part is finding which ones relate to satin. To help me get started I already had a good collection of many JAV's so it was an easy thought to go through all my JAVs and simply edit those featuring satin to include only those scenes that would be of interest to us. So, I went through over 400 JAVs, got 33 or so with satin scenes and then edited those 32 into the condensed versions with nothing but the satin scenes. To create a listing I then made a description for each and a lazy rating, too.

So that's where I came in; my part is done other than to update as I find more, but where we could all help here is to all chip in to build up the index of films!!

In the next post or two I will upload the thumbs to the screens and/or covers for the films but for now... I'm done!!!

This post is NOT to link you to my edited JAVs; that's illegal. I have not upped them anywhere, nor am I linking the sites to where you could find them either legitimately or, I wouldn't be surprised, illegitimately

Here we go. 30+ films listed with brief descriptions and my own rating!:

1) AXAA-002 “Fantasy Celebrity Madam's Dirty Talk 2”

From the original 1 hour and 45 minutes, I ripped 35 minutes from this film for one scene. The girl in the scene removes her dress at the start to reveal a lacy underwear full slip that could be nylon, but looks more like satin at times therefore I have included it in my list of films that I have edited and kept, this being the first of them. It’s the usual JAV style part POV, blow-job, hand-job, rimming, face-sitting, fuck and finish on the girls face. Typical stuff really.

My rating: a fair 65 out of 100.

2) DBUD-023 “Adulterous Wives Impregnated by Relative”

Silky underwear slips/camisoles in this one! The original film being nearly 3 hours, I chopped it down into 3 clips totalling about an hour and 45 minutes. It’s not too bad, but not heavy enough on the satin to be a real winner but then, it’s better than nothing at all. Would I go back it to time and again? Probably not.

My rating: an average 58 out of 100,

3) DVDPS-774 “High Class Lesbian Soap Girl”

I like this! It’s just a short clip from the film that was 2 hours, resulting in this, a 15 minute lesbian scene featuring 2 girls in stain cheongsams, doing what girls do! Plenty of kissing and oral and that’s about it!

My rating: a fair to good 69 (geddit?) out of 100.

4) GON-217 “Momom Takai The Busty Nurse”

This film was the cause of much consternation in that it took me 2 hours and plenty of attempts to take the scene I wanted. It just threw 3 different avi processing programs and finally, I got there! Was it worth it? Well, the scene I ended up with (eventually) is nearly 14 minutes from the 2 hour original and features our “busty nurse” being tied up and played with, ending in full sex and a cum on face finale all the while wearing one of those rather lovely pink satin nurse outfits, so yes it was! I liked!

My rating: a good 77 out of 100.

5) HEY-015 “A Popular Bombshell Dental Hygienist Will Drop You Dead”.

This cropped video features a scene with girl in a Pink Satin Nurse’s Outfit. Cut length is 0:45:55 but it’s not all satin, unfortunately, as the girl removes her outfit (boooooo!) at about 22 minutes in, however, as it’s not a bad clip I left it intact although the scene is really two parts in one, the first half with the uniform on and in the 2nd half, it’s off.

My rating: a fair 67 out of 100.

6) HODV-20600 “Beautiful Lady Persecution With Saliva”.

This film I cut down to a short 24 minute scene featuring a girl in a pink polka-dot satin chemise. Another of those that takes her outfit off all too soon and again, the scene finishes to completion rather than just cut it short after she removed her lingerie.

My rating: a fair 62 out of 100.

7) HODV-20786 “Super Stars”.

This is an hour and 26, sacrificing only about 35 minutes of this JAV as I cropped it from about 2 hours of the original. It’s 3 satin clips featuring sex in either long evening or prom dresses, the 3rd not being so much like real satin or silk but a stretch (and very shiny) material, so I left it in! Interestingly, the guy in the last scene starts off wearing a satin shirt. Would have liked that to stay on really!! Not the best film, but not too bad IMHO.

My rating: a good 73 out of 100.

8) HODV-20843 “Sexual Disillusion”

This is one of those that could be so good yet disappoint simply because in the 2 clips I cut this film down to, in both the girl takes off her satin garments way too early! They start well: the first clip features a girl in a lovely ruffled satin blouse, and goes through the hand-job and blow-job wearing it, but then removes it for the full sex, ditto the second clip, a girl in a lovely thigh length white satin chemise, who latterly removes it for a fucking! So frustrating!! I cut this down to about an hour and 20 or so minutes from the original hour and 55 minutes and included the sex without satin, just to keep the scenes intact as ever.

My rating: a frustrated (but good) 70 out of 100.

9) IFDVE-014 “Impossible Dream-like Situations”.

This film is cropped to one 45 minute scene featuring a girl Satin PJ's and again, like 1 and 2 above, the girl takes off her satin far too quickly but I left the scene intact. This is not the best by a longshot but about 18 or so minutes of PJ’s taken from the guy’s POV is not too bad and better than nothing.

My rating: a fair 60 out of 100.

10) IPTD-076 “Too Much Licking Indecent Mouth Saliva.”

I literally binned most of this film to end up with this one clip, a short scene at just over 11 minutes and really only a silver satin glove wank and BJ, at that, but if you like your gloved hand-job/blow-jobs (as I do!) then this will scratch an itch!

My rating: a good 70 out of 100.

11) KMI-070 “Cosplay Mature Goddess 6”

A single clip taken from this effectively cutting it in half, as the film is only 2 scenes totalling 2 hours in its original size. This clips is simply a cosplay scene featuring a girl in a costume (I’m sure some folks could identify the character). The outfit is part satin, part lycra, and partly cool! I quite like it but then I find cosplay very sexy but better if it’s satin!! This is pretty much a tie and tease/bondage scene, ending with some fucking and the ubiquitous facial.

My rating: a fair 62 out of 100.

12) KTF-01 “Beautiful Satin Smooth Fabric Fetish”

I posted enough about this already but it’s worthy of inclusion in a JAV list of films with or featuring satin. This is great; a 5 scene satin fetish film running at over an hour and a half. Plenty to oil your wheels with in this highly recommended film.

My rating: an excellent 93 out of 100.

13) MADV-031 “Perverted Healing Clinic”.

If you’re into your satin nurse’s outfits, look no further! I cut this down to about an hour and 10 minutes and it features 3 scenes, the first being a lesbian clip, the 2nd and 3rd clips being 3 or more-some teasing and fucking. A really good film which certainly gets me going!!

My rating: a very good, almost excellent 89 out of 100.

14) MDB-457 “Esthetic Salon of Fantasy Featuring a Super High-Class Harem of Ladies With Prominent Titties”

Some JAV titles really make me chuckle and this is one of them! Anyhow, this produced 3 clips running 1 hour and 39 minutes from the original 2 hours and 10. All featuring the same girl in the same sleeveless satin blouse! It’s the usual part POV stuff with hand-jobs, blow-jobs, rimming and fucking ending in facials! I quite like it. I just wish she didn’t discard her blouse during the scenes; you can see it laying by the side of them at times, and I just keep thinking that I wish I could pick it up and knock one out in it… or make her put it back on FFS!!

My rating: a fair 71 out of 100.

15) MDED-091 “Best of Fellacio”

I love this. I cut 2 clips from this film making this run some 30 minutes. The best is the first clip featuring a girl in a satin nurses outfit and taken very much in a POV style for a lot of it. There’s a foot-job, knee-job, hand-job and blow-job, oh and some nice face sitting for good measure! A brilliant clip and one I would go back to for sure as the girl is so enthusiastic, too and I’d marry her in a flash!! The 2nd clip from this film features a girl in a red short sleeved Cheongsam; it’s a regular hand-job/blow-job, come on tits clip, and still good, but not as good as the first part!!

My rating: an excellent 90 out of 100.

16) MDS-729 - Tsubomi - Cosplay Creampie.

A single clip from this film running 19 or so minutes featuring a girl wearing a red short sleeved satin Cheongsam. No full sex though, or any kind of BJ/HJ or otherwise. It’s simply the girl sitting on a table on a turntable which 2 men spin whilst masturbating her with vibes and the like. Not for me really – too soft-core, but hey, it’s a cheongsam and some love them (as I do, but in HC films only).

My rating: an average 58 out of 100.

17) MDS-755 “The Brothel Usherette Lets You Cum Inside”.

Nothing special, but nothing bad either for sure! This 32 minute clip from the 2 hr original features a girl wearing a sleeveless blue satin cheongsam doing the usual thing to her man, some of which is POV filmed, including some teasing, a foot-job with her tights-clad feet, some rimming and an interesting angle of hand-job at the same time, and finishing with some good ol’ fashioned fucking culminating in a ceam-pie.

My rating: a fair to good 68 out of 100

18) MIGD-343 “Semen Drinkers; Japanese Bukkake and Gokun Girl”

This film is cut down to 25 minutes comprising 2 clips, each featuring cheongsams. The first scene is a bit odd, martial arts come hand-job - the girl dancing about in her blue cheongsam interspersed with attacking a naked guy and then finishing him off with a hand-job - the second scene is bukkake themed, again, the girl in a cheongsam. Not too bad – not too shabby.

My rating: a good 71 out of 100.

19) MILD-759 “Little Sister Special”

This film is cut down to 22 minutes comprising 1 clips, again featuring a cheongsam. The clip has the girl doing what looks like the national ‘lotterly’ followed by changing into a blue sleeveless cheongsam, then doing the usual BJ, HJ and POV BJ finish! Nothing special really.

My rating: a fair 64 out of 100

20) MLW-2038 “A Company With a Dirty Female President”

Nice and quick – the film whittled down to 8.5 minutes of its former form in this, the only satin clip on it. Basically, it’s a nice tease by a satin pussy-bow blouse clad female worker on her co-worker. A nice quick wank and BJ to finish. Job done!

My rating: a fair to good 69 out of 100.

21) NATR-154 “You Like Yuu Kawakami To Do Dirty Things To You”

Cut this one again into one clip featuring a girl in a red short-sleeved cheongsam. It runs at 40 minutes from the original film of 2 hours and 56 minutes. I like this as it starts with the girl talking to her guy. She is dressed in every day clothes, and after a few minutes he shyly takes the satin cheongsam from a bag and hands it to her. She then undresses and puts it on, and off they go… pretty much some kissing, a blow-job, fucking, and her finishing off by hand. Not bad!!

My rating: a fair to good 68 out of 100.

22) ODFM-028 “I Am A Nadeshiko Courtesan 9”

Satin kimonos! Finally! I mean, you really can’t expect them in a JAV now, can you?!? I got 1 hour and 30 minutes from an hour and 55 of the original. 2 long scenes and yes! The kimonos stay on for both scenes although they do end up a lot lower on the girls bodies than when they started! Nothing much to say other than the first scene is 1 girl and 3 men (not bukkake) and the second is 1 man 1 girl.

My rating: a good 73 out of 100.

23) OKSN-149 “Mama’s Big Breasts Belong to Me”

A single short clip 15 minute taken from the original 2 hour film… it’s the first scene actually – a girl wearing a short silver satin and lace detailed chemise goes to work on her sleeping partner ending in a cum in mouth BJ. No sex, just hand-job and blow-job, mostly under the covers. I like this; it’s fast gratification!

My rating: a good 76 out of 100.

24) PDV-009 “New Standard Mosaic”

This is a short clip taken from the original title again the only satin clip of the film. It’s simply a red satin cheongsam HJ/BJ and Fuck scene totalling a little over 23 minutes, but it’s a goodun!!

My rating: a very good 80 out of 100.

25) PGD-392 “Heavenly Blowjobs Fellatio Paradise”

A single clip made up of 22 minutes taken from the original film. This clip is of a girl wearing a pink satin blouse going through the usual HJ, BJ and fuck with come on face to finish. Again, not too bad.

My rating: a fair to good-ish 65 out of 100.

26) RED-056 “Red Hot Fetish Collection Vol.41”

Another pink satin maid’s outfit adorns the girl in this 24 minute clip – the only satin scene in the 2 hour film. It’s a regular hand-job, blow-job and sex finishing in a cream pie! Short and sweet – does the job for me!!

My rating: a good 71 out of 100.

27) RHFC-041 Title unknown

A 24 minute clip featuring a girl in a pink satin maid’s Outfit. It’s the usual stuff of foreplay and sex and it’s not too bad but not overly memorable.

My rating: another fair to good-ish 65 out of 100.

28) RL-0389 “An Uncensored, Hand-job and CFNM Movie”

This is an uncensored full clip that runs a bit over 30 minutes and the following description I found upon searching for this:
“Good news for all shy guys, there is still a girl out there for you. She may have the nerve of someone like Horiguchi Aki, who will not hesitate to use a hand-job as an icebreaker. Yelp, you may be tongue-tied, too shy to utter a word or even look her in the eye. But no worry, she will sit next to you, place her hand on your crotch, take your cock out and jerk it until you paint her hand with cum. Then you can tell her your name and your favourite colour, and all the other stuff.”
Anyhow – it’s a hand-job clip, the girl wearing red satin gloves, and a red and black polka-dot satin dress. She brings him off into her gloved hand. I like this – I like gloved wanks!

My rating: a good 70 out of 100.

29) SOE-167 “20 Costumes Pacopaco A”

They don’t ‘cum’ much shorter than this! About 8 minutes taken from an original 2 hours. Just one scene featuring a girl in a satin kimono masturbating a guy and finishing him off with a tit-wank! Job done!

My rating: an average 58 out of 100.

30) SOE-469 “Easy Wet Body No.1”

38 minutes in one scene taken again from a 2 hour film. A cute girl, this one! She wears a pin-striped black satin blouse and cute bra, both of which stay on for the duration of the usual blow-job, hand-job, sex and cum in mouth finish. I liked it!

My rating: a good 72 out of 100.

31) Spermplay #1495 No title.

This simple clip involves a girl in a cosplay scene (I don’t know the character, but I sure like the outfit!) and it is typical bukkake fair. It runs a little over 15 minutes.

My rating: a fair to good 65 out of 100.

32) Spermplay #1677

Basically, as above! Another cosplay bukkake scene with a girl in a very similar outfit to #1677.

My rating: same as above, a fair to good 65 out of 100.

This post requires plenty beer now, so that's it for the time being cos I'm dayum thirsty!!!

If you have any more then please add them as I'm always keen to collect more, oh, and please don't nick this and repost elsewhere either on behalf of 'me' or as your own work, you know?? Cheers!! :wink: :D
Freddielinton

Re: Japanese Adult Videos (JAV) Ft Satin; Edited and Reviewe

Post by Freddielinton »

Nice job. Will I ever check any of these out? Probably not, but I commend you for doing all this work.

A lot of that seems like they take their satin clothes off. Why can't they ever keep it on it seems like???
shinysatinlover

Freddielinton wrote:Nice job. Will I ever check any of these out? Probably not, but I commend you for doing all this work.

A lot of that seems like they take their satin clothes off. Why can't they ever keep it on it seems like???
:lol: Yeah, a labour of love Freddie! I'll keep adding to it as and when, too. I must be mad, but I broke the back of it already - it's just updates now. Oh, and the thumbnails to post, too.

And yep indeed, I guess about half the clips the gals take clothes off, but to be fair to the clips as my ratings are a bit low, they're all watchable and there are some cracking scenes where they're left on.
bev555

Post by bev555 »

Here's are codes for some more. They are all by a publisher called yellow. I can't be bothered to type out descriptions, but if you google the codes along with the word jav you will no doubt find images from them ;)

ELO091
ELO095
ELO096
ELO121
ELO127
ELO128
ELO132
ELO133
ELO138
ELO152
ELO201
ELO217
shinysatinlover

bev555 wrote:Here's are codes for some more. They are all by a publisher called yellow. I can't be bothered to type out descriptions, but if you google the codes along with the word jav you will no doubt find images from them ;)

ELO091
ELO095
ELO096
ELO121
ELO127
ELO128
ELO132
ELO133
ELO138
ELO152
ELO201
ELO217
Hey, thanks for taking the time to add some titles!! Most of the ELO films I have are much later (300+) and there's not satin in them, or at least the ones I have, so I'll go back through the earlier titles now. I think you have a good idea actually, in that a simple list like that would be good. If people add more I could post an updated code only list. :D
shinysatinlover

IPTD-404 - Akiho Sensei's Temptation Lesson

I clipped this down into one scene which features a girl in pink satin PJ's for the usual foreplay and fuck. It runs 40 minutes and she keeps the PJ top on, too!!
shinysatinlover

IPDT-943 "Sweet Sex Life"

38 minutes in this single clip from a film totalling over 2 hours. The girl undressing to reveal a nice satin full slip underneath, which remains on, or at least it ends up rolled down near her hips at times. It's not too bad; the usual foreplay and full sex finishing with a facial!
TsRock

Post by TsRock »

thanks guys for theses. great job!
satin1

Post by satin1 »

A few more - There are possibly some repeats included from the titles above... but these are my picK so far out of 487gb of Jap movies that I've downloaded that involve satin in various forms :D - Most were from here http://www.actionjav.com/index.cfm and you can see preview images on the site for free - Most of themkeep the satin on throughout - ENJOY!

WANZ084
MIGD420
MIGD387
SDMT344
DV1260
ADZ163
HODV20559
HODV20568
IPTD721
CRPD302
HERZ001
HERZ002
SAMA311
MDB284
ELO217
XV734
IPTD388
ELO096
SOE602
PGD089
CRPD301
ELO121
MIDD363
SAD035
KAZ026
MDLD082
HYSD00023
PGD439
MXGS309
MVGD004
IPTD798
NBSS012
ASW050
STAR220
YFF009
SDDM333
IPTD573
IDBD096 - AWESOME bukakke movie
ANND032
SUPD062
SGS001 - AWESOME
HYSD00066
IPTD252
IPSD010
IPTD226
MIGD358
BID010
shinysatinlover

Thanks, Satin1!! That's a great list and there are many there I don't have which is a massive help.

Again, thanks for the input!!

SSL
shinysatinlover

Further to Satin1's post, I got as far down as HERZ001 before I lucked into any that I could get.

I now also have:

HERZ-006 It Does Exist! An AV Cabaret Club That is Often Spoken Of, Red Dragon Vol.6

4 clips in this 2 hour films. The first and last clips are of interest!! The last clip especially as this features a girl in a very nice white satin prom dress/ball gown. It doesn't stay on for the whole time but it does for a good proportion of it.

My rating: a good 64 out of 100.

I couldn't get the HERZ-001 or 002 that was mentioned, but the 1 I got from that house code HERZ will do just fine!
shinysatinlover

I got another goodun yesterday!

REAL-441 "Mega- Fellatio 08"

43 minutes of nothing but CFNM however there's no full sex, just a lot of one-sided oral and face fucking/gagging etc in various positions. The girl wears a rather lovely black satin skirt suit, which stays on throughout! I liked this but it would have been better had the guy fucked her and unloaded all over that satin pencil skirt. Just sayin... :lol:

My rating: a good 74 out of 100.
shinysatinlover

TsRock wrote:thanks guys for theses. great job!
You're welcome - hope they help! :D

All of these films are easy to find with a splash of Googling, which is the point mostly!!
shinysatinlover

Another one but this time a full clip that's simply watermarked "JAVCD.COM"; it's called Arisa Suzuhusa_9180.mp4

It's a solo girl clip with the girl wearing a yellow satin and black lace edged cami/knickers set running at 1080P and a little under 9 minutes.
shinysatinlover

DV-1453 "Chest chiller temptation Older Sister" or "Onee-san's Tempting Nipples", whichever tit(le) you prefer!!

This is not too bad. We're specifically only going to be interested in the last clip of this 2 hour film although that clip runs some 33 minutes, featuring a girl in a sleeveless silver satin blouse getting jiggy with a guy doing the usual stuff but leaving the blouse on for a change!!

My rating: a good 77.5 out of 100