winter coat linings

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ilovesatin3

winter coat linings

Post by ilovesatin3 »

is there anyone out there with the same fetish as me?
im in love with any type of satin womens ball gowns are soooo lovely!i love the look,touch of satin,i even masterbate with it!
now ive just discoverd that my partners black mid length winter coat has this lovely silky lining mmmm,i couldnt control myself i searched threw her wadrobe to find her other coats,long cream one,short green one they all have really nice soft linings.could anybody tell me why they do?has anybody discoverd this new little world i have?
maxilover

Re: winter coat linings

Post by maxilover »

ilovesatin3 wrote:is there anyone out there with the same fetish as me?
im in love with any type of satin womens ball gowns are soooo lovely!i love the look,touch of satin,i even masterbate with it!
now ive just discoverd that my partners black mid length winter coat has this lovely silky lining mmmm,i couldnt control myself i searched threw her wadrobe to find her other coats,long cream one,short green one they all have really nice soft linings.could anybody tell me why they do?has anybody discoverd this new little world i have?
I discoverd coat linings some years ago ,you r not alone !
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

I also love coat and jacket linings and have and still masturbate with them regularly. I have wanked with many linings even my sister in laws coats.
cornelius

Post by cornelius »

I love wanking with satin linings coats skirts blouses anything! I have actually wanked while staying in friends houses over their mothers or sisters beautiful satin wardrobe things. The best! Please email me at satin1000000@googlemail.com for more chat if you want to.
SCHUM38

Post by SCHUM38 »

HELLO

where can one find videos of masturbation in the lining of coat… me j' in have full or I masturbate inside.

sorry for english... im french
satincrazy

Post by satincrazy »

Your not alone i love coat linings if you find some vids with masterbating into coat linings please let me know we could even start our own club and swop vids of us doing this
coatlover

Post by coatlover »

I've got a huge fetish for women's winter coats. I love to rub them all over my cock and explode in the lining. Love talking to a girl whilst she's wearing her coat knowing I've stained it. I also check out girls in public and wonder what their coats would feel like. If i get chance i try and touch the lining of girls coats in public without them Realising. Whenever i stay with friends or family i go through their coats and leave my mark. I would like to see videos particularly of girls rubbing their coats on guys cocks or guys Wanking in a girls coat without her knowing.
shane6002

Post by shane6002 »

I also have a fetish for silky or satin womens winter jackets. I love to rub them all over my cock and then cum all over them leaving stains on them wondering if anyone will ever know!! Are there any others out there who love this also??
satincrazy

Post by satincrazy »

Hi there yes my wife rubs my hard cock with her coats i do also wank over some of hers without her knowing if you want to swop pics im willing
coats111

Post by coats111 »

If anyone wants to share some pictures on this, let me know - I love waking on coats!
acetatelover

Post by acetatelover »

coatlover wrote:I've got a huge fetish for women's winter coats. I love to rub them all over my cock and explode in the lining. Love talking to a girl whilst she's wearing her coat knowing I've stained it. I also check out girls in public and wonder what their coats would feel like. If i get chance i try and touch the lining of girls coats in public without them Realising. Whenever i stay with friends or family i go through their coats and leave my mark. I would like to see videos particularly of girls rubbing their coats on guys cocks or guys Wanking in a girls coat without her knowing.
Satin linings of winter coats are always awesome, nothing better than blowing a hot load all over some woman's coat lining after she has worn it. I have done this before, I love turning the sleeve inside out and exploding all over the silky satin that has touched their naked arms and shoulders. Great opportunities are winter weddings. I work in an occupation where I get invited to these often, and usually can get access to nice coats like fur coats which usually have acetate satin linings and watching women usually in bridesmaid dresses don and doffing them give me the steaming feeling. Thanks to cellphones getting pictures of them wearing them just before they doff them into the coat room makes me wild and I can usually violate one or two. Even better is watching the "victim" put on a coat I just jizzed into being worn by a woman. Just knowing the semen stained satin is against their usually naked arms makes me weak.

Rocawear bomber jackets that young women and teens wear are also awesome to wank with. They are usually lined in colorful polyester satin that has a really high thread count and feels so good. I went to a high school football game last week and some cheerleaders had left their stuff in one of the changing rooms and I got ahold of one and did a quick rub off. Nothing like leaving your love stains on some fresh satin to be worn by a hot girl to make your day!
Liningfet

Post by Liningfet »

Acetatelover,

I've just read your "coat lining" post. I really didn't think there was anyone else who had my fetrish for women's coat linings.
I have had my fetish since the early years when I would stroke the silk lining of my mother's fur trimmed winter coat when she would remove it and lay it on the bed before hanging it up. There were times when I would actually slip into the coat and feel the lining on my bare arms, although the coat was much too large.

My fetish has grown in intensity with the passing years. When my wife has her friends over for bridge games I function as the "coat man". The ladies are happy to remove their elegantly lined coats and hand them to me for "keeping". I relly get high by running my arms into the satin lined sleeves while the satin is still warm, also thrill with the heavy aroma of the perfume in the shoulder and armhole areas. I play in my wife's elegantly satin lined coats and her fur coats a lot, being very careful, of course not to stain the linings. Lucky for us the normal woman just slips into her coat without looking at the lining. I'm certain they don't have any concept that persons have a coat lining fetish.

When I get the coats to the upstairs bedroom I take the opportunity to actually wear them. What a feeling it is to slip into the sleeves and hear the "swish" of the satin as my arms go downand I pull the coat up on mty shoulders. Normally I abuse the coat down tghe sleeves so the evidenc is hidden. I really like assisting the lady into her messed coat, knowing I'm in it with her as she returns home.

Have you ever actually worn one of your victim coats?

Liningfet
Liningfet

Post by Liningfet »

Sparky1973,

I read where you acquired your coat lining fetish years ago, I did also, in childhood when I would stroke the silk lining of my mother's fur trimmed winter coat. Sometimes I would slip into the coat to experience the feel of the silk on my bare arms, the coat was much too large but that made no difference.

I abuse coat linings whenever I get the opportunity. I always actually wear the coat as part of the exercise, I am not a crossdresser but enjoy the feeling of wearing a woman's elegantly lined, preferably satin, coat.

Have you ever slipped into the coat?

Liningfet
Liningfet

Post by Liningfet »

Ladies with elegant coats,
I know there are ladies who view this web site. I have a serious coat lining fetish, have had it since childhood.
I want to know if any of you women with fur and fabric coats with elegant linings realize there are persons with this fetish.
We are in the restaurant and theater cloak rooms, we are your "host" when you hand us your coats when you come to visit, we are even your sons, boyfriends, and husbands.
We inspect your coats, enjoy the senuous perfume, and fondle the satin linings. We take every opportunity to wear your coats, and leave "evidence" of our enjoyment. Many times we leave the evidence down the sleeves of your coat.
Please reply as to whether or not you realize we are there and have you ever seen evidence of our fetish. Also will you in the future put your coat in the cloakroom or hand it to a "host"?

Liningfet
LadyJane

Post by LadyJane »

I have had to join tonight to post a reply to the article ladies with elegant coats I have just read this article and it has made me feel sick. In fact most of what I am reading here about you men wanking on ladies coats is unbelievable I cannot believe it goes on. I know my husband likes to wear my coats when I am not around. I put up with it. But the thought of some stranger wanking in my coat sleeves is so repulsive. I stumbled on this site by accident last week when I was searching for how to remove a watermark from my coat lining. i have had to read the article several times it is making me feel sick. I simply cannot believe that someone in a theatre cloakroom will wear my coat, fondle it and wank over the lining and in the sleeve. I have never been so repulsed by what you say . If what you say is true, I will never leave my coats unattended in future. THERE, that is one less coat for you to fondle.

Is this just you liningfet that does this or are there others of you doing the same? I have never looked for any evidence in my coats, but will check them all now . You have me very worried.

LadyJane