winter coat linings

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Liningfet

Re: winter coat linings

Post by Liningfet »

Dear Lady Jane,
I don't intend to "wind you up" with junk comments relative to the winter coat lining fetish. I began my interest when I was about 5 years old. My mother would at tinmes lay her fox collar trimmed winter coat on the bed before she hung it up. I don't know why but I was attracted to the dark brown silk lining and the labels. I liked to run my hands into the armholes and experience the silk feel on my bare arms. My interest, I didn't know the term "fetish", in women's winter coats just grew more intense with advancing years. In grade school I would sneek into the coat room and run my hands up into a particular girl's coat, feeling the lining. In high school, riding the city bus, I would always attempt to feel the coat linings in the than wide sleeves. When my parents had friends in I would sneek into the room where the coats were lying on the bed and "examine" (and frequently more) the guests coats and linings.

I'm not putting you on when I said we with a coat lining fetish are very observant when an elegantly lined coat is draped over a chair, many times I find a way to pass the chair and at least brush against the lining, if the coat accidently falls from the chair I apologize and put the coat back into position.

My wife, in the early years observed me wearing her full length, white, satin lined, and monogrammed, alpaca swing coat. She was a bit taken back but didn't make much of an issue of it. Her mother had a full length mink dyed muskrat , satin lined fur coat. I almost spent more time in tgis coat than did she, often leaving evidence of my play in the huge sleeves, she never knew.

I wear my wife's coats whenever I get the opportunity, she knows I do, but just accepts, except when she has observed me in the coat, than she blows up.

I play "coat man" when my wife has her card parties, I help the ladies remove their coats, take them upstairs, and lay them down lining, labels, and any monograms showing. I visit the upstairs room frequently, feel the linings, inhale the senuous perfumes, and slip into those that will fit. I enjoy helping the ladies slip into their coats smiling that I know the linings, etc, better than they do. If I have accidently left "evidence" in the linings I feel relatively confident they will never notice-you women pay on attention to your coat linings.

I sincerely hope your husband obtains the mink coat for you, I hope also it's elegantly lined with satin and has huge sleeves and cuffs. You will enjoy it, and I'm certain your husband will also.

Look forward to hearing your intelligent comments.

Liningfet
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Hi Ladyjane,

I did think you were particularly distressed in your last post. To Liningfet you said "I need your help in understanding this". I'm not sure that understanding will help your revulsion in truth. You naturally don't want your coats soiled in the way they are. Usually I am very tongue in cheek and if I do windups I hope they are mild and gentle.

Sorry to say this but scratch any man and I think you will find freak weirdo sexual thoughts under the surface. It's just the way we are. Mostly we keep them to ourselves (and in the shower) but this site is a place where thoughts can be let out. There is going to some weird stuff when men are free to verbalize their picadillo's and thoughts which are sexually arousing to us. We like being sexually aroused and are proactive on this.

I doubt there is a single man that doesn't have a "thing" for particular styles of female clothing. It might be stockings, blue jeans, coats, flared skirts etc. Women do dress to look more beautiful at least some of the time and men are going to like and enjoy and appreciate the beauty enhancement. There is a sort of co-evolution between women, fashion and men. The point I am wanting to ram home here is that every man is going to have some favourite form of female garment. Short flared skirts that flip around as a girl walks are always going to get my attention. It would be grossly unrealistic to think we are not going to like the things you wear - especially when so many women put so much effort and money into it.

Of course on this site we all like satin apparel and appreciate the sensuality of it. To be continued ...
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

continuing ...

It is not such a far step from liking, appreciating, enjoying and finding specific female clothing arousing with girls in them, to finding the garments arousing on their own. Satin is a special case because the clothe itself is sensual - more than any other. It has a sheen, feels smooth, has a slipperyness and it drapes. (It's not surprising that it is used extensively in lingerie).

Now the bit you and 99% of womenaren't going to like is that given we enjoy the form of gament, given we like you in that garment, given we find it very feminine, given that we find it sensual, given that we enjoy your scent on it ... Well it arouses us. We like and want to be aroused. The natural consequence is that we want to wank on and with the garment in question. We like what we produce and seeing it. This is best by ejaculating on something and best on something sexual.

Nasty and brutish it is. But it is a bit unfair of women not to expect this to happen (even though I fully understand your revulsion of it). A fair part of the fashion industry is aimed at titilating men. Women at times of their choosing want their men to find the way they have dressed to be attractive, beautiful, and arousing. Even though we are in a loving sexual relationship with you, every man is going to wank if only because we can.

Well keep it to my night lingerie and wash it afterwards might be a mature compromise. But men don't necessarily divide clothing into clothing specifically intended as a precursor for sex (as lingerie implicitly is) and other clothing. The clothing we like seeing you in is going to be the most enchanting and arousing to us.

continued ...
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

continuing ...

You like and enjoy wearing coats and you husband likes and enjoys you wearing coats. It may seem odd but coats can really enhance the female form even though it hides it. That you enjoy wearing them - and probably therefore wear them well - no doubt makes them very sensual articles of clothing to him. Consequently he ... well you know the rest.

Of course this is likely be serruptitious just as wanking in the shower is. Men have a liking for serruptitious activities - wanking is a serruptitious activity we all do and enjoy and all the more for it being serruptitious. Added to which men like being sexually forceful with girls. We do like to impose sex on you when you aren't really that much inclined. I makes us feel manly that we have forced you into it and you've ended up having a nice time despite your initial reluctance. I'm not the only guy to wrestled a giggling girl down onto the carpet. Male forcefullness and female eventual acquiencescence is a natural part of the male-female sexual dynamic.

So serruptitiously some men are going to enjoy imposing themselves on articles of clothing that they find arousing. Nasty, Brutish, Vile, Disgusting. But I don't think it is entirely not understandable and I think it is fairly cansequentially natural from the above.

But your husband is getting sexual fulfillment from this. It is a partners duty to give sexual fulfillment. So as others have said perhaps you can embrace this aspect of your husbands sexuality. If you embrace and accept it you are at the negotiating table and can bargain with him to leave your fav coats unsullied perhaps.

Try going with it? When he goes away next maybe pack one of you least favourite coats without telling him. Or just bring one out as he is leaving. The only way you can get somewhere is if you deal yourselve into the negotiating table.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Okay, don't want to sound rude here, but I can't take it anymore. This thread just keeps going in circles. Look, she's obviously weirded out by what you guys do and the fact that you are all trying so hard to justify what you do by explaining it to her is just plain ridiculous. Most people are not going to find the different things we do (in relation to this forum) appealing or acceptable. Time to move on.
halebopp2

Post by halebopp2 »

Ditto...I second that!
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Ditto.... I third that.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

mark IV, this is a dead horse beaten to a pulp.
LadyJane

Post by LadyJane »

Dear Freddielinton.
You can sound as rude as you like, and don't do any more posts. That is fine my friend. But when did you last post on this thread? No , I an NOT WEIRDED as you say. LEARN to spell . I hate DIP-STICKS who cannot spell. You are so stupid. What has your input ever been into this forum? Obviously, you have been interested in me, and now you are not, so f***k off. LadyNotSoPolitejane
Freddielinton wrote:Okay, don't want to sound rude here, but I can't take it anymore. This thread just keeps going in circles. Look, she's obviously weirded out by what you guys do and the fact that you are all trying so hard to justify what you do by explaining it to her is just plain ridiculous. Most people are not going to find the different things we do (in relation to this forum) appealing or acceptable. Time to move on.
LadyJane

Post by LadyJane »

so you too second that , but why on earth are you looking at my posts if you are not interested you fuc*ing wierdo pervert?

halebopp2 wrote:Ditto...I second that!
LadyJane

Post by LadyJane »

If this beaten to the pulp, why the hell are you still looking at it, promdresserlover , dead horse, piece of shit, can't keep my eyes of what LadyJane is saying?
promdresslover wrote:mark IV, this is a dead horse beaten to a pulp.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

LadyJane wrote:Dear Freddielinton.
You can sound as rude as you like, and don't do any more posts. That is fine my friend. But when did you last post on this thread? No , I an NOT WEIRDED as you say. LEARN to spell . I hate DIP-STICKS who cannot spell. You are so stupid. What has your input ever been into this forum? Obviously, you have been interested in me, and now you are not, so f***k off. LadyNotSoPolitejane
Weirded out is a slang term. It is correctly spelled. I am an excellent speller, you just haven't heard of the term. Weirded out = freaked out. Uhhh I'm on your side, lady. I'm not interested in you at all, I just think it's stupid that everyone in this thread keeps going on and on, and the posters are acting pretty desperate. It's obvious now that I'm not the only one who thinks this. Oh, and by the way, quotes go BEFORE your reply, and the phrase is "dipshits" not "dipsticks". A dipstick is what you check the oil in your car with. Nice try, though. ;)
Last edited by Freddielinton on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
halebopp2

Post by halebopp2 »

LadyJane,
Obviously you are interested in to why your husband likes to have his way with your coats. Yet you come to a board,such as this one, for like minded people to share their experiences and fantasies. You are exhibiting such passive-aggressive behavior. In my professional opinion (yes, I am a professional doctor), you and your husband should seek marriage counseling. At the least you should seek counseling yourself for all your built up anger. Is this anger that your unleashing on the perverts in this group the anger that you really have against your husband for choosing a coat lining to release himself instead of you. Something to think about ..huh? Good luck with sorting out your feelings. It is only in that way you can find true happiness in your life.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

halebopp2 wrote:LadyJane,
Obviously you are interested in to why your husband likes to have his way with your coats. Yet you come to a board,such as this one, for like minded people to share their experiences and fantasies. You are exhibiting such passive-aggressive behavior. In my professional opinion (yes, I am a professional doctor), you and your husband should seek marriage counseling. At the least you should seek counseling yourself for all your built up anger. Is this anger that your unleashing on the perverts in this group the anger that you really have against your husband for choosing a coat lining to release himself instead of you. Something to think about ..huh? Good luck with sorting out your feelings. It is only in that way you can find true happiness in your life.
+Infinity.
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Can I suggest that we stop flaming here? Not every thread has to to be of interest to everybody and if it isn't of interest there are others. The right of a contrary view should be respected and it can be simply ignored.

It's better if everybody plays nice.