winter coat linings

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
LadyJane

Re: winter coat linings

Post by LadyJane »

Dear Avidsatin

Getting into the Lions den? Too true - I've taken some shit, but don't forget my friend, I can give it ! With grace? I hope so .

I am sure it is not hard to see where I'm coming from . Lets see if the boot was on the other foot. What would I do to your clothing that would make you embarrased? You tell me/ What would be your worst nightmare be , out with friends in your best clothes ? I'm having trouble thinking about it ?

I do like your thoughts about changing the "light bulb" , and my reactions . Good thought my friend. But don't forget, it may take two people top change a light bulb, especially if it involved two males !

As regards me and my husbands light bulbs, it is a taboo subject . He f**ks my coats, I hate it !!!!

With other respects, he is a most generous man for which I love him dearly. Not just because of the money aspect ! But because of everything he does in life. Just the coat stuff is crap ! I suspect, we will never sort it !

Buy a coat myself? The last time I did that was before we were married. We had only been married two months when I wanted a suede coat; a choice of two; I wanted both but could not afford both; guess what? he bought both, and I never gave it a thought.

avidsatin wrote:Hi LadyJane,

Let me say that I like you too and have from when you started posting. You have entered the lions den and done so with dignity and grace - that certainly gets my respect.

It's not particularly hard to understand where you are coming from. I'd say it was manifestly self-obvious. But I guess I always do try to give people a different perspective if I think it might help them or help them find another perspective that does. A change of perspective is a light bulb experience - it changes how you react to things, like chalk and cheese at times. So I am hoping that you or your husband or both of you can have a change of perspective that makes it all ok re winter coats.

Your husband sounds a generous man. Not just coats but lingerie and jewellery. I am wondering what would occur if you bought a coat yourself?? As I said in a previous post if my gf had a bad satin tie habit and persistently stained the ties she bought me, then maybe I would buy my own ties and hope she would respect that.
LadyJane

Post by LadyJane »

Liningfet

I am glad you take my mutual interest so seriously. I have no idea why I come back to this site, especially after the sordid pictures that were put on here earlier. I suppose my interest is in my husbands fetish and indeed what he may get up to, having read your very early posts about check-man etc.

Before marriage, I never gave it a thought about my future husband taking one of my coats home, Why should I ? Even in those days, my coat sleeves were decimated - that is me looking back and wondering why my suede coat sleeves were wrinkled ?

You really are a wind up merchant Liningfet !! How on earth do you think that if I acquired a new mink coat, my husband would be careful with it ?

I did chance upon a mink recently at a friends house in the USA - but it belonged to our friends mother and I did not think it was fair to approach the subject.

The re-lined coat and sleeves? No, I have not spoken to him yet; I am awaiting the moment, and he is , believe me, going to get hell fire !

Lady Jane

Liningfet wrote:Lady Jane,
So nice to hear from you again, your intelligent input on mutual interests encourages me to return to "mysatin" frequently.
Before marriage I never even considered asking my future wife to allow me to take one of her coats home. I must admit I fondled her coats when she wasn't around and contemplated how it would feel to slip into them. The first one of her coats that I saw was the ankle length, white, satin lined alpaca, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
I appreciate your desire to own a full length mink coat, if you have ever experienced trying one on I'm certain it was a thrilling experience. Nothing in the world adds as much glamour to a lady as does a full length mink coat. I heartly encourage you to hint to your husband that he acquire one for you. As I have said before, when I play with my wife's mink I''m VERY careful with the lining, I'm certain so would be your husband. Have you spoken to him about the relined coat's sleeves as yet?
Have a great day.
Liningfet
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Hi LadyJane,

I am going to take another shot at the problem but first what could my gf do that would be my worst nightmare?

It would have to be around a business meeting. Suit and tie. I like my ties in fact. Its the one bit of flamboyance guys are allowed and the one bit of flamboyance I enjoy. The worst nightmare would be to have a very important meeting, which my career hung on, and for me to discover all of my few ties had been desecrated and couldn't possibly be worn. To take it one step further, it would be to realise during the meeting that my tie had been desecrated by my gf and it was fairly obvious. Not cool, not professional. To be completely honest this stems from attending tabletop dancing venues when I was single. The girls would grab your tie and do things to it. For public decency I won't detail this but suffice it to say that one time another male attendee offered me quite a lot of money for my tie after a girl gave it back to me.

It was intended to be sexy but my thoughts were "oh my god, am I going to be able to wear that tie again". (I then did the obvious thing and removed my tie on entry thereafter).

Re coat problem, I don't have much feelings for coats to be honest other than liking the way women look in them (and hats, especially hats). I am far more lingerie based. So I can understand the need but don't relate.

My thought is this. Coats can be relined (and obviously need to be if in an undesireable state). Can they be relined in a sexually less desireable material? Something a bit more sandpapery then satin perhaps?? just a thought.

Alternately maybe get a man in to install a lock on the coat cupboard with keypad entry. (That is a windup - hope you don't mind. It is something I have thought seriously about re current gf).
Liningfet

Post by Liningfet »

Lady Jane,
I consider you one educated,loving wife, with high moral principles, it's a pleasure to correspond with you. I admire that you tolerate your husband's coat and lining fetish, very similar to what my wife tolerates.The one difference is that I don't deliberately "desecrate" my wife's coat linings, that's not to say I haven't done this with other's coats.
I have had this fetish since childhood, it comes and goes in intensity.
You said you were able to try on a full length mink coat and obviously enjoyed the luxury of how it felt and looked. I urge you again to broach your interest to your husband, if the subject coat is not being worn just perhaps your friends would be interested in selling it at a very reasonable price. I'm certain your husband would be very careful with such a garment, just as careful I am with my wife's minks.
Have a wonderful day.
Liningfet
Liningfet

Post by Liningfet »

Lady Jane,

Where have you been recently, we have missed your intelligent, sensitive posts.

Is the hubby still having fun with your coats or has the warm weather reduced his urges?

Have you mentioned to him as yet as to your desire to have a full length mink coat to add to your collection?

Have a great day and don't be too hard on your husband's coat and satin lining interests.

Liningfet
LadyJane

Post by LadyJane »

Avidsatin and Liningfet

Your latest posts have made me smile - if nothing else then this thread has achieved this.

Avidsatin. Did you really expect me to believe your tales of your ties? Are you serious ? Don't tell me you have a sullied tie fetish as well? No way your gf would desecrate a tie of yours - I can only imagine it is a dream of yours! Send me a tie !

You mentioned re-lining my coats. OK, one has just been re-lined, and HE paid for it. It was over £50 English pounds, that is approx $80. Bear in mind my coat wardobe is well over 20, that is a huge expense even for me to make him pay for. I would prefer a holiday abroad !

But thanks for your thoughts.

Hey, and the keypad entry, I know you said it was a wind up, but I nearly went there !

See below for update.

Liningfet

You mentioned a mink coat that I had tried on, and you "urged" me to broach the subject. You said my husband would be careful with it? Liningfet, you live in cloud cuckoo land ! I assume you know where that is.

Yes, he is still having his usual fun with my coats. The warm weather does not make any difference.

He is working away from home at the moment, and a check of my wardobe shows a fur and a wool coat missing. I don't believe he is that stupid to believe I wouldn't check after he leaves home.

More or less, I give up . As a very good friend of mine says, same shit, different day .

LadyJane
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Hi ladyJane,

I'm glad liningfet and I made you smile. That makes me smile and feel happy too. I must say it's a bit naughty of your husband to abduct two (2) of your coats. One would surely have been sufficient. Perhaps you should go for the numeric keypad thought if only for the look on your husbands face when he sees it :).

No NO no no. I don't have a sullied tie fetish. I have a sullied tie revulsion (based on a real event that still makes me cringe - I do prefer gentlewomen). You asked what you/a girl could do to my clothing that would upset me. So it was a worse case scenario nightmare I gave you - not a fantasy. My gf, for the record, has given me absolutely and uncategorically no reason to distrust her with my ties at all. I do feel completely free to leave them out openly in front of her. The stripper story on the other hand was 100% true. She thought I was stupid for refusing to sell the tie for ten times what it was worth to the sullied tie fetisher next to me who wanted it.

For you LadyJane though, I am more than happy to send you a tie. I'm thinking a silk tie with deep red and blue stripes - conservative and safe but with radical free thinking overtones. (That's the work look I go for).

I was going to suggest you could get your own back on your husbands ties whilst he was away but then I thought that there is a good chance he'll like it - so can that thought.

Cheers and tongue in cheek as usual.

Avid
Liningfet

Post by Liningfet »

Lady Jane,

I must believe your husband knows you track his every move relative to your coats. He is indeed fortunate that one of your fur coats is available to him during the warm weather. I'm not that lucky, my wife's furs go to storage in early May and don't come out until October. I have to "comfort" myself with her fur trimmed, satin lined, wool coats during the summer.
What types of fur coats do you have?
I realize you have "put up" with his attraction to your coats for many years and for the most part have just tolerated it, much as my wife does. The only times she has become very angry ii when she has actually seen me wearing one of her coats.
I still believe you should hassle him to attempt to obtain the mink you tried on at the friend's home, did you enjoy the experience? I am very careful when playing in my wife's furs, perhaps your husband would be as careful with the lining of a mink coat. Was the mink coat lining satin?

It is currently very hot in our part of the US now, even with air conditioning the interest in satin lined winter coats is diminished-darn it!

Liningfet
SCHUM38

Post by SCHUM38 »

satincrazy wrote:Your not alone i love coat linings if you find some vids with masterbating into coat linings please let me know we could even start our own club and swop vids of us doing this
Hello
I see a site where are a video of coat lining, bondage, and handjob :
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/30570

bye
SCHUM38

Post by SCHUM38 »

tied in my wife coat
tied in my wife coat
TIED ON THE FLOOR.jpg (51.03 KiB) Viewed 10588 times
LadyJane

Post by LadyJane »

Avid and Liningfet

Avid - I think I will skip the offer of the tie, but thanks anyway.

I do not know what to believe of my husbands antics anymore. I do not even bother to rant and rave at him anymore because it just makes no difference. He stops his games for a while after I yell at him, but then things go back to normal.

I was away last weekend leaving him free to attack my coats. Surprisingly, nothing seems to have moved around the wardobe. I am surprised. He doesn't have the sense to put my coats back from where they came from.

He is away again today, and has taken my red military coat. He must think I'm stupid not to know. If it comes back in the same state as the last two of his adventures, I will be upset and may have to loose my lid again with him. I have never actually caught him dressed in my coats, I think I would go ballistic. Your wife is right to be angry at you when she catches you out.

I still shudder at the thought of my caots being used as a wanking machine.

What is the point of me giving him hassle about the mink? He would use it before I could get to it. Did I enjoy wearing it? Yes I did, but I have no recollection of the lining. It might surprise you, but it is not something I look at in a caot. For all I know the mink coat may have already arrived and is being well used.

I am sorry your interest is diminished because it is too hot :( I wish the same could be said here.

LadyJane

Liningfet wrote:Lady Jane,

I must believe your husband knows you track his every move relative to your coats. He is indeed fortunate that one of your fur coats is available to him during the warm weather. I'm not that lucky, my wife's furs go to storage in early May and don't come out until October. I have to "comfort" myself with her fur trimmed, satin lined, wool coats during the summer.
What types of fur coats do you have?
I realize you have "put up" with his attraction to your coats for many years and for the most part have just tolerated it, much as my wife does. The only times she has become very angry ii when she has actually seen me wearing one of her coats.
I still believe you should hassle him to attempt to obtain the mink you tried on at the friend's home, did you enjoy the experience? I am very careful when playing in my wife's furs, perhaps your husband would be as careful with the lining of a mink coat. Was the mink coat lining satin?

It is currently very hot in our part of the US now, even with air conditioning the interest in satin lined winter coats is diminished-darn it!

Liningfet
Liningfet

Post by Liningfet »

Dear Lady Jane,
Thank you for returning to the site, your comments are meaningful and at times humorous.
You stated you didn't pay any attention to the linings of coats, this confirms my long held opinion that women in general don't not only not pay attention to their coat linings but have no concept as to what an elegaantly lined coat does to some of us males. When we see an elegantly lined coat draped over a chair or we see you slipping into or removing your coat our eyes are on the lining. When we are handed your coat, after helping you to remove it we thrill to the feel of the warmth in the armholes and the senuous aroma of your perfume in the collar and armhole areas. We are always plotting as to when we can actually slip into your coat and feel the satin linings on our bare arms, and perhaps "enhjoy" the experience. When we assist you in putting on your coat we wonder what you would think if you knew we "knew" your coat and lining better than did you.
Do you believe your husband has ever "enjoyed" your friends, or any unknown lady's, elegantly lined coat?
I sincerely hope your husband will make every effort to get the mink coat for you, I'm certain that you will enjoy the softness and elegance of the fur and wrapping yourself in the hopefully satin lining.
I'm certain your husband will also "enoy" the mink and of course he will be very careful with the "evidence" much as I am with my wife's mink coat.
Your husband is indeed fortunate you have not actually observed him wearing one of your coats, I wish I could say the same. I would never have the courage to take one of her coats out of the home to "enjoy" it.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Liningfet
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

LadyJane! I've been scouring all the bestest tie shops to find the most perfect and bestest tie as a present for you!! Men hate rejection BTW :).

Well the truth is I have been working like a dog and struggling to ensure a supply of clean underwear and fresh socks let alone anything else. I know that is an overshare.

Aside from that my friend - and you are my friend - I noticed that you mis-spelt coat as caot twice and it's not like you to make typos. So I am thinking that you are a little more frustrated and upset by the whole coat thing then usual.

Wish there was something I could do for you.
LadyJane

Post by LadyJane »

So, dear Avid.

You and Liningfet seem to post replies the minute I write back to you. I can only wonder at your response time .

So let me respond to you individually.

Dear Avid, my friend ? Strange you call me your friend? In a funny sort of way, you and Liningfet seem to understand my frustration. Friend, I am not too sure - we will see.

My "friend", you will have seen my pent up feelings. One thing I cannot stand is mis-spelt English. You will therefore have already picked up on my typos of caot - I do type very quickly . caot is easily mis-typed - I must do BETTER . You will have seen in the past how I slag off people who cannot spell.

Forget the ties . I'd rather you send me a coat (that is the spelling "coat" ) , so I can give it to my husband for his pleasure. So then he could borrow it instead of f***ing my military coat that I know he will be playing around (that is putting it politely) with tonight

LadyJane

avidsatin wrote:LadyJane! I've been scouring all the bestest tie shops to find the most perfect and bestest tie as a present for you!! Men hate rejection BTW :).

Well the truth is I have been working like a dog and struggling to ensure a supply of clean underwear and fresh socks let alone anything else. I know that is an overshare.

Aside from that my friend - and you are my friend - I noticed that you mis-spelt coat as caot twice and it's not like you to make typos. So I am thinking that you are a little more frustrated and upset by the whole coat thing then usual.

Wish there was something I could do for you.
LadyJane

Post by LadyJane »

Dear Liningfet

It is interesting that you and I have absolutely sod-all in common. The first thing I will remark on is my lack of attention to the lining of coats. Oh my God, what women would ? I have a lot of female friends, and I don't know ONE single person who could possibly think of a coat lining as "elegant". You guys are wierd.

You have taught me so much. What woman ever thinks of which way to drape her coat?

You have taught me so much about my coats and my husbands behavior towards my garments. Would you believe he makes up excuses as to why my coat should not fit into the overhead lockers on a long haul flight so he can nurse it for 10 hours or so? Thanks to you guys, I know the answer.

Looking back, so many things he has done to my coats which I thought was kindly actions, only to now understand what the hell was going off.

I find your comments just amazing. You say "we" so many times. I cannot believe "WE"?

I must say I have had a trawl around some of this forum, and I am gobsmacked at the crap and posts some people have made. You are some real freaks.

I am sorry, but I still find f***ing my coats quite repulsive. I cannot come to terms with it - and for that, I need your help in understanding it.

Oh my god, you talk about armholes and collars. And plotting. And assisting me with my caots? And knowing my caot better than me ? ARE YOU SERIOUS ? Liningfet, tell me you are having a laugh with me .

You ask about if I think my husband has enjoyed a friends coat or any unknown ladys caot ? Tell me you are not serious in that question>? He would not do that.

Dear Liningfet, I get the impression you are winding me up tonight. I do not like it; No one can get wound up so much about a womans coat lining. I really feel you are taking the piss. Please tell me that is the case, and we can both have a laugh about it.

The mink. Taking a coat from my home to enjoy it. You guys are crazy . I am almost at a loss. THATS IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ?

LadyJane

Thank you for returning to the site, your comments are meaningful and at times humorous.
You stated you didn't pay any attention to the linings of coats, this confirms my long held opinion that women in general don't not only not pay attention to their coat linings but have no concept as to what an elegaantly lined coat does to some of us males. When we see an elegantly lined coat draped over a chair or we see you slipping into or removing your coat our eyes are on the lining. When we are handed your coat, after helping you to remove it we thrill to the feel of the warmth in the armholes and the senuous aroma of your perfume in the collar and armhole areas. We are always plotting as to when we can actually slip into your coat and feel the satin linings on our bare arms, and perhaps "enhjoy" the experience. When we assist you in putting on your coat we wonder what you would think if you knew we "knew" your coat and lining better than did you.
Do you believe your husband has ever "enjoyed" your friends, or any unknown lady's, elegantly lined coat?
I sincerely hope your husband will make every effort to get the mink coat for you, I'm certain that you will enjoy the softness and elegance of the fur and wrapping yourself in the hopefully satin lining.
I'm certain your husband will also "enoy" the mink and of course he will be very careful with the "evidence" much as I am with my wife's mink coat.
Your husband is indeed fortunate you have not actually observed him wearing one of your coats, I wish I could say the same. I would never have the courage to take one of her coats out of the home to "enjoy" it.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Liningfet[/quote]