winter coat linings

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
LadyJane

Re: winter coat linings

Post by LadyJane »

You guys , I was getting into this forum and learning a lot about what makes you tick with regards to our ladies coats. It was a real new world to me . DON'T scoff, we all find out new things in our lives, and the coat linings and my husbands fetish was quite a thing for me; I learnt a lot . The forum was working well for me.

UNTIL, you guys have to go and spoil it cos you cannot keep your dicks in your pants and have to go show your pathetic wank in public. It says everything to me; you guys are so pathetic that you can't attract a woman, so you have to fuc* a coat and show your sordid efforts in this forum. you guys need to get a life !!! I suspect you have your dick the same size as your brain: the size of a Pea
Liningfet

Post by Liningfet »

Bravo Lady Jane!! You really know how to read off the sick bastards that have crapped up this site recently. I like to read of the multiple coat lining fetish activities but not of some of the stuff recently posted. I have missed your comments, wondered where you have been. Is your husband still "enjoying" your coats?

Liningfet
Liningfet

Post by Liningfet »

Lady Jane,

You have in the past been very honest regarding your husband's fetish for your winter coat linings. I have several questions: does your husband favor cloth cot linings or fur coat linings? Do you have both for him to enjoy? My wife has in her collection an ankle length mahogany mink, the coat has an elegant satin lining with inner ties and her full name embroidered in the lining. It has huge armholes so that its easy to slip into. The only problem is the bracelet sleeve cuffs, I must be very careful when removing the coat or the sleeves will be partially turned inside out. Several times I have mistakenly left them this way, she recognized I had been wearing the coat and became somewhat pissed off. I still spend more time in the mink than she does. Does your husband ever leave evidence he's been wearing your coats-except for the water stains. I'm VERY careful when wearing the mink, I have fortunately never stained the lining. I can't say that for my mother in law's fur coat, the lining is stained in several places, thank goodness she never inspects the lining when wearing her coat, she is as naive as were you before you stumbled on this site

Look forward to your answer and comments.

Liningfet
Liningfet

Post by Liningfet »

Lady Jane,

Where are you? Please don't abandon the site, your input is always refreshing.

How is your husband, is he still enjoying your coats, and does he still do sleeves in order to attempt to hide his pleasures?

Does your inventory of coats include a full length mink? If not I certainly recommend you acquire one. In addition to being a beautiful garment I'm certain your husband would really enjoy slipping into an elegantly lined mink. I certainly enjoy slipping into my wife's satin lined mink, the fur is extremely soft and the lining is truly elegant, its huge armholes and shawl collar are particularly pleasurable. As far as I'm concerned a satin lined full length mink coat that is heavily perfumed is absolutely te best.

Looking forward to hearing from you dear lady.

Liningfet
ozziefilms

Post by ozziefilms »

Thank you LadyJane for your honest replies:
OZZIE FILMS
I am probably one of the few people (living in the UK as I do) who would know what you meant by your statement "throwing in your two bob's worth" ! I liked that ! I also appreciate your grammar and spelling !

Dark secrets you mentioned ? No, the coat and satin fetish is not a dark secret. I know it goes on - we both know that - but for some reason, neither of us like to talk about it. Maybe that is what you mean by a dark secret ?

You asked about my marriage? I married him at the time for my total love of him - it has been many years since the coat and lining fetish reared the ugly head. You misinterpret me. There is no big deal. I just don't like him f***ing my best coats. What is wrong with that? Can't you appreciate that from my point of view? Put the boot on the other foot my friend . How would like to go to a special event, take off your own winter overcoat, and find glistening crusted stains all over your lining , whether from a guy or a woman ? I bet you will change your opinion !

I love to dress well. I have over 20 winter coats. Some are vey expensive. There are none that are not used, i.e , stained linings. How am I expected to feel when I go out ?

I have to tollerate his actions, it doesn't mean to say I have to like it, or I can't love him in all other respects.

You mention a plaything. Been there, done it, got the "T" shirt. Makes no difference . I used to lay out fur coats on the bed in the evening for him to wear. He loved it, but that never satisfied his creaming of my coats. Nice suggestion my friend, but doesn't work.
"Deep dark secret" alludes to the guy's own inability to freely and openly express his desires in regards to his fetish, thus it remains a repressed emotion.
This is probably something that should be talked about in order to aid your marriage.

You are correct in your statement:
UNTIL, you guys have to go and spoil it cos you cannot keep your dicks in your pants and have to go show your pathetic wank in public. It says everything to me; you guys are so pathetic that you can't attract a woman, so you have to fuc* a coat and show your sordid efforts in this forum. you guys need to get a life !!! I suspect you have your dick the same size as your brain: the size of a Pea.
Agreed. Myself included.... Once I see a girl in a satin lined coat I am completely mesmerised and can't do a thing about it. It is a shame this discussion had to degenerate to a dick on satin fest though :roll:
BUT.....
I actually have several girlfriends(they know each other) and they are all to happy to humour me.

Proof:

These are girls I know personally and share considerable time with. Often I help them with things around the house or show them how to fix their cars, help them with computers etc.
They show their appreciation by helping me find and do the things I love.

Two girlfriends Allannah & Sue have requested I don't display their images.{images omitted}

They are all aware of my hypnotised state of mind and find it to be a never ending source of amusement. Sue doesn't mind whatsoever as she simply says "Dry clean for me and you're right to go".
Miss Amber is also of the opinion "so long as there is no damage done". She has given me several playthings as Allannah has done also.
(I wonder what they say about me when they talk to each other......)

So when the guys responding to you display those images which make you angry, bear in mind it isn't everyone here.
Some of us actually could have healthy relationships that we work hard to maintain. I personally have several relationships and it is a never ending struggle to keep three, sometimes four girls happy. At the end of the day when Miss Amber says "Lets go out for dinner" and she slides into her long winter coat it is all worthwhile. I would do anything to be with her when she wears her long coats. Without the girl to animate the coat it is only a fraction of the fun!

You also stated that you would send a coat as long as postage is paid.
What is your PayPal account? Do you accept credit cards?
Send me a coat and I will immortalise it in film :D (I actually get coats sent to me from all over the world by ozziefilms fans)
ozzie AT ozziefilms.com (bona fide email address)

And "yes" I would be pissed if Miss Amber took her coat off and there was a stain on the lining from an unknown source.
And "yes" I would be pissed if my coat had a stain from an unknown guy.
And "no" I wouldn't be unhappy if there was a stain from Amber, Allannah, Sue or Jessica on the lining of my coat or jacket.

Also wanted to say "Thank you LadyJane" for the input on this subject.
Good luck with your husband who sounds like a "very naughty little boy"(excerpt from The Life of Brian)

Warm regards,
OZZIEFILMS
LadyJane

Post by LadyJane »

Liningfet

It was my intention to quit this thread after the poor and disgusting quality of pictures posted on here recently. You know my thoughts on this one, which I have already aired.

I am still looking for answers to my husbands craze, but the more I read on websites such as this, it seems to be a much more common occurrence than I had ever dreamed.

To answer your questions. My husband favours ANY coat linings of mine. None are spared. I just hope his deeds don't go further than MY coats. I would dread this. I have many coats of furs and wools, although I must confess, my furs are not in the very expensive bracket.

From your description, it sounds like you truly love you wifes coats and I am sure you must do exactly what my husband does to my coats. If I didn't know otherwise, I would think the two of you were related.

Leaving evidence? Apart from the fact that the coats seem to move around my wardobe and the stains on the linings, there is no other evidence.

Me , naive? Yes you are correct - I was. NOT now though!
Liningfet wrote:Lady Jane,

You have in the past been very honest regarding your husband's fetish for your winter coat linings. I have several questions: does your husband favor cloth cot linings or fur coat linings? Do you have both for him to enjoy? My wife has in her collection an ankle length mahogany mink, the coat has an elegant satin lining with inner ties and her full name embroidered in the lining. It has huge armholes so that its easy to slip into. The only problem is the bracelet sleeve cuffs, I must be very careful when removing the coat or the sleeves will be partially turned inside out. Several times I have mistakenly left them this way, she recognized I had been wearing the coat and became somewhat pissed off. I still spend more time in the mink than she does. Does your husband ever leave evidence he's been wearing your coats-except for the water stains. I'm VERY careful when wearing the mink, I have fortunately never stained the lining. I can't say that for my mother in law's fur coat, the lining is stained in several places, thank goodness she never inspects the lining when wearing her coat, she is as naive as were you before you stumbled on this site

Look forward to your answer and comments.

Liningfet
LadyJane

Post by LadyJane »

Liningfet
How is my husband? Well I am afraid to say, nothing is new. He is still jerking off on all of my caots whenever I am away from them. and short of taking 20 plus coats out of the house whenever I leave, I have little choice but to get on with life. Despite my frequent attempts at berating him, nothing works. There are lots of suggestions on this thread, but nothing I do or have done works in curtailing his activities.

I have recently had a fur coat re-lined. Re-lined at his expense and un-beknown to me. I never got to the bottom of why the coat needed to be re-lined, but I guess it must have taken a hammering of some description. It lasted a couple of weeks before the sleeve linings have been desecrated. I have not told him of this yet - just waiting my time.

I do not have a full length mink, although I would love to own one. Maybe one day.

Tell me, what state is your wifes mink lining in ? Does she put up with your stains ?

Where are you? Please don't abandon the site, your input is always refreshing.

How is your husband, is he still enjoying your coats, and does he still do sleeves in order to attempt to hide his pleasures?

Does your inventory of coats include a full length mink? If not I certainly recommend you acquire one. In addition to being a beautiful garment I'm certain your husband would really enjoy slipping into an elegantly lined mink. I certainly enjoy slipping into my wife's satin lined mink, the fur is extremely soft and the lining is truly elegant, its huge armholes and shawl collar are particularly pleasurable. As far as I'm concerned a satin lined full length mink coat that is heavily perfumed is absolutely te best.

Looking forward to hearing from you dear lady.

Liningfet
Liningfet

Post by Liningfet »

Lady Jane,

Great to hear from you again, I completely agree with you re the disgusting photographs recently posted. You have referred to some of them as sick bastards, and you are correct.

From your descriptions of your husband's fetish for your coats I believe I certainly would like to meet him. Originally I had no idea there were others who enjoyed elegantly lined women's coats as I do.

I am VERY CAREFUL when "playing" in my wife's mink coat, the lining is not stained, were I to do this the crap would really hit the fan.

I believe you would really enjoy having, and wearing, a beautifully lined, full length mink coat, in reality your husband should be able to locate one, previously owned, and in excellent condition with absolutely no problem and at a reasonable price, why don't you ask him? I'm certain he would jump at the opportunity to please you.

Please don't be too hard on your husband for his interest in your coats. My wife also recognizes when her coats are rearranged in the closets. At times she plays games such as buttoning the coats in an unusual manner and placing neck scarves in the pockets and armholes and than checking to see if the coat has been disturbed in any manner. You ladies are indeed crafty.

Don't give up on the site.

Liningfet
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Hi LadyJane,

I'm hoping I might be able to give you a different perspective. You can influence other people but the only control you genuinely have is over your your own mind. Even then it is a bit of a push!

If there is one thing you have learnt from this site is that us guys can have sexual attachments to female clothing. We develop affections for clothes we like you in. They are part of you.

Guys know our girls like us to give presents. We may buy flowers to express affection. We buy jewelery to mark special occassions and as tokens of our love. We give a ring as a symbol of our intent to build a life with you.

But we buy you lingerie for carnal purposes. The baby doll nightie is bought and given because you will excite us in wearing it. No sensible woman will misunderstand the purpose. How could she? Hopefully she will appreciate and enjoy it and the consequences.

I think the thing is that the coats your husband buys you are his lingerie. it doesn't get much more complicated than that. What I'm suggesting is that you should take his gift of a coat the same way that you would take a gift of a satiny set of lingerie. There is a sexual intent in the gift. it is acceptable with lingerie - why not with coats???
LadyJane

Post by LadyJane »

Liningfet

You'd like to meet my husband? I'll arrange it for you ! When we married, I had no idea there was ANYONE who had a fetish for elegantly lined womens coats. Before we married, he used to ask if he could borrow one of my coats to take home with him. I had no idea what was going off. Silly me .

Yes I would like a lovely mink coat, but not one with lots of lining stains. I'm sure you have appreciated this by now. What I can't understand is why he has to "do it" to my best coats which I wear for formal evenings? I have got into the habit of checking things out now before we go out. Sad I have to do that.

Believe you me, I know when and where my coats have moved around , AND, I've known for a long time. Us ladies need to be devious with the likes of you two around !

Great to hear from you again, I completely agree with you re the disgusting photographs recently posted. You have referred to some of them as sick bastards, and you are correct.

From your descriptions of your husband's fetish for your coats I believe I certainly would like to meet him. Originally I had no idea there were others who enjoyed elegantly lined women's coats as I do.

I am VERY CAREFUL when "playing" in my wife's mink coat, the lining is not stained, were I to do this the crap would really hit the fan.

I believe you would really enjoy having, and wearing, a beautifully lined, full length mink coat, in reality your husband should be able to locate one, previously owned, and in excellent condition with absolutely no problem and at a reasonable price, why don't you ask him? I'm certain he would jump at the opportunity to please you.

Please don't be too hard on your husband for his interest in your coats. My wife also recognizes when her coats are rearranged in the closets. At times she plays games such as buttoning the coats in an unusual manner and placing neck scarves in the pockets and armholes and than checking to see if the coat has been disturbed in any manner. You ladies are indeed crafty.

Don't give up on the site.

Liningfet
LadyJane

Post by LadyJane »

Avidsatin

I like you - you seem to have an idea of where I am coming from. But also give your own perspective.

Of course, I know we women dress for you - as you say, it's part of a womans make up. My husband showers me with jewellery all the time, and I appreciate that. And of course, I enjoy the lingerie, and of course, I enjoy wearing it to excite him.

Not having given it a thought before, but I am sure you are 100% correct. My husband has showered me with more coats than probably most other women. I never gave it a second thought until later years when I realised what was going off. How many women have over 25 winter coats in their wardobe?

I accept the coat gifts as with lingerie, and I love my coats, but we are getting back to the same old story. When I take off my coat at any event/restaurant etc, I don't wan't to see splashings of wank over the inside of my caots. If we could resolve this issue, I would be ok with it.

LadyJane
avidsatin wrote:Hi LadyJane,

I'm hoping I might be able to give you a different perspective. You can influence other people but the only control you genuinely have is over your your own mind. Even then it is a bit of a push!

If there is one thing you have learnt from this site is that us guys can have sexual attachments to female clothing. We develop affections for clothes we like you in. They are part of you.

Guys know our girls like us to give presents. We may buy flowers to express affection. We buy jewelery to mark special occassions and as tokens of our love. We give a ring as a symbol of our intent to build a life with you.

But we buy you lingerie for carnal purposes. The baby doll nightie is bought and given because you will excite us in wearing it. No sensible woman will misunderstand the purpose. How could she? Hopefully she will appreciate and enjoy it and the consequences.

I think the thing is that the coats your husband buys you are his lingerie. it doesn't get much more complicated than that. What I'm suggesting is that you should take his gift of a coat the same way that you would take a gift of a satiny set of lingerie. There is a sexual intent in the gift. it is acceptable with lingerie - why not with coats???
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Hi LadyJane,

Let me say that I like you too and have from when you started posting. You have entered the lions den and done so with dignity and grace - that certainly gets my respect.

It's not particularly hard to understand where you are coming from. I'd say it was manifestly self-obvious. But I guess I always do try to give people a different perspective if I think it might help them or help them find another perspective that does. A change of perspective is a light bulb experience - it changes how you react to things, like chalk and cheese at times. So I am hoping that you or your husband or both of you can have a change of perspective that makes it all ok re winter coats.

Your husband sounds a generous man. Not just coats but lingerie and jewellery. I am wondering what would occur if you bought a coat yourself?? As I said in a previous post if my gf had a bad satin tie habit and persistently stained the ties she bought me, then maybe I would buy my own ties and hope she would respect that.
Liningfet

Post by Liningfet »

Lady Jane,
So nice to hear from you again, your intelligent input on mutual interests encourages me to return to "mysatin" frequently.
Before marriage I never even considered asking my future wife to allow me to take one of her coats home. I must admit I fondled her coats when she wasn't around and contemplated how it would feel to slip into them. The first one of her coats that I saw was the ankle length, white, satin lined alpaca, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
I appreciate your desire to own a full length mink coat, if you have ever experienced trying one on I'm certain it was a thrilling experience. Nothing in the world adds as much glamour to a lady as does a full length mink coat. I heartly encourage you to hint to your husband that he acquire one for you. As I have said before, when I play with my wife's mink I''m VERY careful with the lining, I'm certain so would be your husband. Have you spoken to him about the relined coat's sleeves as yet?
Have a great day.
Liningfet
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Hi LadyJane,

Can I ask you what is the very least thing your husband could start NOT doing that would make you happier re winter coats?? The very least thing, the very smallest change? Something less then giving up the coat habit cold turkey.
LadyJane

Post by LadyJane »

OZZIEFILMS

Thank you for your recent post. Another guy who appreciates my point of view. And also, some very kind words too.

I am sorry, the sending of one of my coats was a wind up, to get some of you guys going, For which , I apologise. Maybe, maybe, if I knew some of you better, I maybe let you borrow a coat of mine.

You see, some of you guys are very nice to me , and some are complete and utter *****************, I can't even go there . I had several PM's accusing me of being of a very salacious nature. It wasn't very nice ! I got into this forum by a total and utter accident, which all of the PM's don't agree with me.

It has been an eye opener to me , and I thank some of you for that. It does not make it any easier, but again maybe, I should come to terms with the fact of my husbands deeds.

I like what you say OZZIEFILMS, and maybe thats what my husband should agree to do; f**k my coat, and then get it cleaned !

Lady Jane