426868187_o.jpg (207.36 KiB) Viewed 10311 times
046_1296998394.jpg
046_1296998394.jpg (169.56 KiB) Viewed 10314 times
387886800_o.jpg
387886800_o.jpg (110.17 KiB) Viewed 10306 times
promdresslover

Re: winter coat linings

Post by promdresslover »

and today's satin squirt, my girls' gonna be pissed but I just fucked her Baby Phat coat. Something about this gold satin lining said fuck me!
Attachments
P1000449.jpg
P1000449.jpg (84.18 KiB) Viewed 10255 times
Foder

Post by Foder »

Had to give my girlfriend cloak a real load of cum, huh mmmmm good
Attachments
IMAG0003.JPG
IMAG0003.JPG (163.96 KiB) Viewed 10219 times
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

This is one of my favorite coats. It is faux fur with a real mink collar with the silkiest thick chocolate satin lining.
Attachments
e4fb_3.JPG
e4fb_3.JPG (51.76 KiB) Viewed 10148 times
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I looked for years for a pink cashmere coat with a pink satin lining. When I finally made love to this coat I fucked it so many times I ran out of cum.
The pink satin lining is made of thick silky bridal satin sooooo!!! smooth. The cashmere is extra soft and the coat is almost 50 inches in length. That
makes for a lot of delicious satin to hold and stroke with my grateful cock. This coat is like new and probably cost the original owner 600.00 to 800.00
dollars new it has a Saks Fifth Avenue Label in it. Soooo Sexy!!!
Attachments
8ccd_3.jpg
8ccd_3.jpg (34.43 KiB) Viewed 10168 times
Last edited by coatfun on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Foder

Post by Foder »

coatfun wrote:This is one of my favorite coats. It is faux fur with a real mink collar with the silkiest thick chocolate satin lining.
It looks comfortable, like the color and shine to the lining
Foder

Post by Foder »

promdresslover wrote:and today's satin squirt, my girls' gonna be pissed but I just fucked her Baby Phat coat. Something about this gold satin lining said fuck me!
What do you do when you can not control yourself;))
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Sometimes the satin coat lining or satin gown just takes over your mind and you can't control yourself. Sometimes when you are making love to a beautiful coat or gown nothing else matters but the feeling the satin is giving you. Most of the time the satin takes control of your mind and body, the outside world doesn't exist anymore. You can't control what is happening to you when that powerful satin orgasm starts to build. When you are looking at that shimmering satin lining and feeling the silky fabric sliding up and down your hungry cock
nothing can stop you until you explode and your love juices shoot out of your hungry cock. Just writing this makes me so horny I can't get to one of my beautiful satin lined coats fast enough.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I am sitting in a starbuck's right now and there are two beautiful women sitting in front of me, one blonde and one light complexion black. both of them are wearing coats with satin linings. the blonde has a red wool peacoat with what appears to be an acetate lining. the black chick is wearing a black leather jacket with a satin lining. I can see it against her wrists and bare arms. I am going to explode! I would love to fuck both of their coats.
recognise

Post by recognise »

That is why I love to wear silk lined leather jackets. They are in fact amazingly smooth. I do enjoy the feeling around my shoulders, arms and back.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

recognise wrote:That is why I love to wear silk lined leather jackets. They are in fact amazingly smooth. I do enjoy the feeling around my shoulders, arms and back.
it is so great to know there are women such as yourself who aren't shy about their feelings of satin on their bare skin. I know many people probably have the same feelings (male and female alike) but either don't talk about it for fear of ridicule or feel awkward, but I think it is perfectly natural to be stimulated by something so beautiful and sensual against our body.

As was I was sitting there doing my research yesterday and noticed those two lovely ladies wearing those coats, I noticed both of them had bare skin against the satin, the black woman was wearing a lace up halter top, I could not help but thinking she had to have enjoyed the silkiness of that jacket she was wearing. not to mention it fit her well, and the blonde in the red coat was also to die for. I would probably have passed out if say, they were both in satin formal gowns. PDL
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

I saw this coat on my girlfriends friend at new year and i no its satin blue lined its from matalan very sexy!
Attachments
s2428215c270_1.jpg
s2428215c270_1.jpg (10.31 KiB) Viewed 9937 times
recognise

Post by recognise »

promdresslover wrote:
recognise wrote:That is why I love to wear silk lined leather jackets. They are in fact amazingly smooth. I do enjoy the feeling around my shoulders, arms and back.
it is so great to know there are women such as yourself who aren't shy about their feelings of satin on their bare skin. I know many people probably have the same feelings (male and female alike) but either don't talk about it for fear of ridicule or feel awkward, but I think it is perfectly natural to be stimulated by something so beautiful and sensual against our body.
I agree. Maybe people tend to think: It´s wrong to be turned on by these feelings, people should focus on persons only.

I have never really felt ashame, but I felt lonely when I were much younger: friends and classmates were only discussing sex in a general way. It took a long time to discover other people with the same feelings.
I got and still get aroused by thinking of situations in which my favorite clothing is involved.
Sometimes it made me feel like: will my fetish be disturbing in a relationship with a man?

I am relieved to know that I have several moments when my feelings are only concerning the intimacy between a man and a woman.
It is good to alter my fetish with that.

I asked myself the simple question:
If clothes didn´t matter in sex life, why would we even make an attempt to arouse another with our clothing? Preferring some sorts of clothing or fabrics is pretty normal.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

recognise wrote:
promdresslover wrote:
I agree. Maybe people tend to think: It´s wrong to be turned on by these feelings, people should focus on persons only.

I have never really felt ashame, but I felt lonely when I were much younger: friends and classmates were only discussing sex in a general way. It took a long time to discover other people with the same feelings.
I got and still get aroused by thinking of situations in which my favorite clothing is involved.
Sometimes it made me feel like: will my fetish be disturbing in a relationship with a man?

I am relieved to know that I have several moments when my feelings are only concerning the intimacy between a man and a woman.
It is good to alter my fetish with that.

I asked myself the simple question:
If clothes didn´t matter in sex life, why would we even make an attempt to arouse another with our clothing? Preferring some sorts of clothing or fabrics is pretty normal.
I think you are truly gifted and perceptive. You are correct, if clothing didn't matter in sex, why all the lingerie made of soft silky fabrics? it seems as if including these elements into something worn everyday such as a coat lining adds a little luxury and spice does it not?

Recognise pardon me for asking but being a woman do you get turned all at on by formal dresses with satin and silky linings? I have to say it has to be amazing being a woman and being able to wear such clothes and have sensation in parts of your body that males do not. but maybe that's just me fantasizing again. I still say nothing is more erotic, sensual and beautiful than a woman in a satin gown with a silky lining, all that soft silk against her nude body has to stimulating at some point.
recognise

Post by recognise »

Well, my dress didn´t have such a smooth satin lining. It was a tougher kind of polyester.
I think those soft satin dress linings must be amazing.