winter coat linings

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
coatfun

Re: winter coat linings

Post by coatfun »

promdresslover wrote:Coatfun,

Is that thick creamy acetate satin? That is the best type, the satin soaks up your semen so well and still asks for more.
The satin lining in this coat is some of the silkiest acetate satin I have ever felt. It is to die for!!!! That is one of the good things about these high end coats from the earlier days, is that they did not skimp on the quality of the satin. It feels like butter to the touch and feels like the best acetate bridal satin I have ever felt. Makes me horny just thinking about it.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

no doubt. my aunt used to have this navy blue long pea coat and it had the thickest, softest acetate satin. I used to get so turned on. I wanted to cream it so bad but never did. Everytime she would come over, I would offer to take the coat to the coat closet and always fondle the satin lining when I did. I would love to have a coat like this. one of my co-workers has one like it, hers has a silver rayon satin lining, it is older and Russian I believe, oh jeez would I love to jizz all over that satin.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Another coat
Attachments
100_8725.jpg
100_8725.jpg (117.78 KiB) Viewed 9681 times
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Another coat
Attachments
redcashmere3_cr.jpg
redcashmere3_cr.jpg (84.39 KiB) Viewed 9670 times
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Another coat
Attachments
100_3056_001.JPG
100_3056_001.JPG (92.7 KiB) Viewed 9668 times
Foder

Post by Foder »

A favorite coat!
Attachments
IMAG0011.JPG
IMAG0011.JPG (108.11 KiB) Viewed 9626 times
Foder

Post by Foder »

A favorite coat that I have done a lot of the lining :mrgreen:
Attachments
Pälsjacka.jpg
Pälsjacka.jpg (189.25 KiB) Viewed 9617 times
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

a couple of coats i remember well!
Attachments
one of my ex i had many times
P5280320.jpg (64.59 KiB) Viewed 9580 times
PA050174.jpg (85.36 KiB) Viewed 9580 times
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Satin lining
Attachments
!Bldtuw!BWk~$(KGrHqYOKjYEtlwqQhCOBLb),MJ0o!~~_35.JPG
!Bldtuw!BWk~$(KGrHqYOKjYEtlwqQhCOBLb),MJ0o!~~_35.JPG (7.5 KiB) Viewed 9546 times
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Super smooth satin makes me cum over and over. It is a really soft faux fur coat which I love. When I first got this coat I couldn't get enough of it's beautiful satin lining. I made love to this coat over and over all weekend. The copper colored satin shimmers more than any satin there is. The satin is more like old fashioned acetate bridal satin, but better. When I came the first time the orgasm was so intense that it shot at least 6 feet. I like to get really close to orgasm and slow down and make circles on the satin with the tip of my cock, my gosh that feels good.
Attachments
P1150041_cr.jpg
P1150041_cr.jpg (52.17 KiB) Viewed 9530 times
Last edited by coatfun on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

coatfun wrote:Super smooth satin makes me cum over and over.
wow, I am hard just looking at that lining! I bet it feels like a dream on a naked body. Have you ever done that, donned a coat like that just to feel the bare satin against you? I sometimes put a coat on like this while fucking another. Makes the orgasm that much more intense!
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I love to fuck one coat while wearing another one. Being wrapped in satin while fucking another coat is one hell of a turn on. I like to put this coat on naked, the thick smooth satin feels incredible on my naked body. I like to stand in front of my full length mirror with it on and while standing there wrap the satin lining around my hard cock and stroke my dick with the satin. Then after a few minutes I will take it off in front of the mirror and pull out the sleeves and just stand in front of the mirror and stroke myself with the silky lining until I can't stand it any longer. By that time I'm so turned on the orgasm makes me want to scream. When I'm ready to cum I lay on my back and pull the coat on top of me, that way I don't mess up the lining in this coat. I have some coats that I cum on and some that I like to keep the lining pristine.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I love older satin linings. I have an Ottimo leather coat I got when I was in high school in 1991. It was expensive (around $250 back then), and has a super silky acetate lining. I loved this coat- and was one of the first coats I really enjoyed masturbating with, I would always pull away to blow a load elsewhere as I didn't want to stain the silk. and leather coats were really the rage back then. I used to let girls wear it, this always turned me on even more, when some hot girl would put her naked arms and all in my satin lining, I would always race home and fuck the sleeve lining just thinking some girl's bare skin was on it. The one time I slipped up and came all over it was during the fall when all the cheerleaders were in uniform, and this hot girl named DeeDee asked if she could borrow my coat as she was sitting in front of me in English lit class, I remember it like it was yesterday.

DeeDee has a perfect body, long dark hair and flawless perfect skin. I had jacked off quite frequently to her, but here she was asking to wear PDL's leather, with the purest of pure acetate lining just beckoning to rub her skin. HELL YES, I thought as I casually handed her the coat and she slid her completely bare arms into the silk, that telltale swish of the satin, she adjusted her hair. God damn. I think I lifted the desk off the floor with my wood. She wore it almost the whole day. I almost broke my neck to get it home. When I did, I ran past my mom and sister to my bedroom. I held the coat up to my nose and WHOA- talk about an aphrodisiac. Don't know what that girl wore or if it was just her natural sweet scent, but it was so heavenly. I almost ripped my jeans off to relive my swelling rager. I turned the sleeve inside out and began stroking. There was no turning back, I think I even screamed her name DEEDEE and WOOOSH- a huge 8 roper of my semen came gushing out onto the helpless satin. OH SHIT, I BLEW IT. I quickly grabbed a pair of my socks and engaged in satin damage control. Turned out it didn't stain it too bad. I went about 4 more times that night, just holding the sweet scent of that girl to my nose.

She wore my coat one more time that year. and I squirted it a many. It doesn't fit me anymore but I have kept it- and still let loose on it every once in a while. The satin is now stained all over, but it still feels so good. They don't make satin this good anymore, and just thinking about who wore it and those days in high school are awesome. Here is a shot of this awesome satin lining, with a fresh load. "Feels like the first time"

coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Gotta love it. I love Red Satin
Attachments
img_2188.jpg
img_2188.jpg (29.35 KiB) Viewed 9488 times
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Only thing better is red satin soaked with your hot semen!