winter coat linings

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
avidsatin

Re: winter coat linings

Post by avidsatin »

Hey LadyJane,

Thank you for calling me friend. I really do appreciate that. I value my gal pals as I call them - a straight up friendship with a woman is a wonderful thing.

I'm not alone here in saying that if some alien soiled your coat we'd call the cops for you. Nobody would want that to happen to their wife/gf or sister or gal pal.I would be thinking in terms of baseball or cricket bats undoubtably but I suppose violence is not a solution no matter how satisfying in the short term. I am moderately socialized.

And thank you for participating in my hypo. Thats the sort of answer I'd like a wife or gf to make. Tell me, do you have any wishes as to how your husband dresses? Satin boxers perhaps? By and largely I think women are happy if their man just looks neat and tidy. But maybe that's as much as they expect to get.

All the best to you.

PS. I strongly recommend hats. Fetching and elegant. I say so to all my my gal pals.
loveforsatin

Post by loveforsatin »

avidsatin wrote:Hi LadyJane,

Actually you are a good sport and taking this sick sordid perversion of men rather well. I can well understand you being appalled. And you are very obviously a genuinely true lady - there aren't that many around so it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance if only slightly. In point of fact I am in agreeance with you that it is not nice (to put it mildly) for men to ejaculate onto a woman's clothing that they shouldn't. I wouldn't take it at all well if a guy ejaculated onto my gf's clothes or my sisters clothes or one of my gal pal's clothes. I'd be saying a bit more than s**k b***d and wouldn't do that myself.

You are perfectly right I wouldn't tell my gf. She would be livid. Her view is that there shouldn't be a drop of semen spilt anywhere. But I do find her clothing just as alluring when she is not in them as when she is. Especially her bras as bras are washed less frequently and have her natural sugar and spice body scent as well as a hint of her perfume. I do sniff them in front of her - she's a bit wry about that but ok with it.

Can you accept that semen isn't inherently evil/dirty and has a rightful place between a guy and a girl? As guys we want our girl to be carrying our sperm.

i love rubbing myself with womens silk satin clothing as do most men even if they wont admit it and some women olso like the feel of silk when masterbating ist the most normal thing in the world like it or not ladys guys masterbate with your silky clothing when ever the chance arrises be it a robe on the bathroom door or sneaking into your bedroom it happens a lot any woman who dosent under stand the apeal is not a woman intouch with her feminine side ? as for cumming on strangers clothing i dont condone that unless its awlready in the laundry basket then whats the harm its getting washed anyway no big deal . as for the appeal of rubbing ones gennitals with silky fabric what dont you women understand i mean women dont buy satin just because it looks classy ? its becaUSE it is sexy it makes you feel sexy . it turns you on yes . in my opinion any woman that dosent get a tingle between there legs when having silk satin against there skin is not a real woman merely a man in a womans body . personaly i think wife swaping is more disturbing than wanting to masterbate with silky clothing but thats the world we live in we are incouraged to like and accept disturbing things to be sheep and supress our real god giving desires
LadyJane

Post by LadyJane »

Just thought I would drop in to see what bullshit anyone has posted since this thread started.

And what do I find ? Posted by loveforsatin who's obvious talents are stored in his dick ! Try learning to spell you muppet (how many "n" 's in gennitals ?). I presume you have two balls, but don't know the correct spelling of the parts of your body. Your spelling is atrocious in the rest of your post. Probably you were jerking off at the time, hence your inability to keep one hand in control of the keyboard and enable you to spell out the most easy of words in the English language. BTW, the word "also" begins with an "a", not an "o" !

Anyway , back to the subject matter.

I'd like to know how you, as such a very intelligent dipstick who can't spell, knows that "most men" like to rub themsleves with womens silk satin ? Have you conducted a survey?

How do you know that "guys masterbate with our silky clothing when ever the chance arrises " ?

The only one thing positive in your post is that you say " you don't condone cumming on strangers clothing" . And for that, I thank you for your comments. The rest of your post is rubbish, and you really should treat yourself to a dictionary so that you can at least improve your intelligence whilst wanking over your wifes or g/f's satin. Do please learn how to spell (e.g "between there legs" is not mis-spelling, it is blatant ignorance of our langauge and grammar - it is "their legs" . And don't forget, you may have two balls, but there is only one "n" in gennitals. There is no "W" in awlready , and arrises doesn't have two "r" 's. It therefore beggars belief that anyone in their ( that's "THEIR" ) right mind could take your post as a serious reply to what has been said before.

I just wonder if you are a child of 6 years old who has logged on to dad's pc !

Not wishing to get to boring, the word "personaly" has two "l" 's in it . And as you later found out, "apeal" has two "p" 's

Enjoy your masterbating

LadyJane
recognise

Post by recognise »

Lady Jane.

I totally agree with you at the point, that it is dirty and awful, when, especially a non-familiar guy, masturbates in the lining of your coat.
I don´t even want to think about it, finding out your coat is filthy due to some stranger that couldn´t keep his penis in his pants.

I am a girl with a leather-with-satin-lining fetish, but that doesn´t get physical. Fantasizing is my method to get excited from men in leather.

I have to say to you: don´t comment too hard on other people´s grammar, because you can't avoid also making mistakes yourself. Maybe there are people from other countries among us, it is sometimes hard to find the right words if you weren´t raised with the same language.

And Avidsatin, you are very crude! I almost can´t believe you are blaming Lady Jane! Blame yourself for being regardless.
Liningfet

Post by Liningfet »

Dear Lady Jane,

Thank you for again participting in the forum. You really read off the illiterates in a somewhat humorous manner, congratulations.

As one having a serious winter coat satin lining fetish I would like to know if you have slammed the door on your husband's wearing and obviously "enjoyng" your elegantly lined coats?
Also have you permantly stopped checking your coats at various venues?

AsI have said before I have had the coat lining fetish since childhood when I would stroke the silk lining of my mother's winter coats. Growing up and wedded life did nothing but render my fetish more intense. My wife knows of my fetish, she knows I wear and "enjoy" her coats when she is away. She accepts this unless she catches me in one of her coats or notices that her coats have been "tampered with" (moved around) in her closet. If this happens she becomes very irate.

I love to observe ladies slipping their coats over a chair when in a restaurant or the theater, if I can possiby manage it I will actually touch the coat lining., I like to see the labels and monograms in the labels. When my wife has her bridge club during the cols weather I function as the "coat check man", when I have safely "stored" the coats I generally slip into them and at times I haven't been careful and have left my mark, the women have never noticed . I thrill when I assist a lady into her coat knowing that I go haome with them.

Please continue to post.

Liningfet
Liningfet

Post by Liningfet »

Dear Recognize,

I read your recent post with great interest. You are the first female I have ever heard of with a satin lining fetish. I assume from this that you have at least one elegantly lined winter coat. I have one question for you-do you reall appreciate being able to enjoy the feel of the satin on your bare arms when wearing the coat? Did you know before reading the various posts that some of us lust for your satin lined coats and at times fall to the temptation of doing "nasty things" to your elegant satin linings?

I'm anxious to see your response.

Liningfet
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Liningfet wrote:Dear Lady Jane,

Thank you for again participting in the forum. You really read off the illiterates in a somewhat humorous manner, congratulations.

As one having a serious winter coat satin lining fetish I would like to know if you have slammed the door on your husband's wearing and obviously "enjoyng" your elegantly lined coats?

AsI have said before I have had the coat lining fetish since childhood when I would stroke the silk lining of my mother's winter coats. Growing up and wedded life did nothing but render my fetish more intense. My wife knows of my fetish, she knows I wear and "enjoy" her coats when she is away. She accepts this unless she catches me in one of her coats or notices that her coats have been "tampered with" (moved around) in her closet. If this happens she becomes very irate.

I love to observe ladies slipping their coats over a chair when in a restaurant or the theater, if I can possiby manage it I will actually touch the coat lining., I like to see the labels and monograms in the labels. When my wife has her bridge club during the cols weather I function as the "coat check man", when I have safely "stored" the coats I generally slip into them and at times I haven't been careful and have left my mark, the women have never noticed . I thrill when I assist a lady into her coat knowing that I go haome with them.

Please continue to post.

Liningfet
I think that is going way too far. I love pleasuring myself with satin as much as you, but doing it to someone else's stuff and without their consent is not only twisted, it's criminal. I don't know if you're in the states or abroad, but you may want to check on the possible ramifications of jacking off on another's clothing without consent. it may be a felony and prison time. No good wank is worth going to the big house for. have I had fantasies about making love to someone's prom dress and them wearing it without knowing? yeah who hasn't. but it's another thing to carry out those thoughts.

if you did that to my girl's coat, I would kick your ass! Only I am allowed to cum on her satin clothes! seriously, you should "check yourself before you wreck yourself?" What if the police were called while you were playing "coat check guy" and found pleasuring yourself with a strangers' clothing? Worse yet, what if a hidden camera were placed- and the video made public?
You'd never live that down.
LadyJane

Post by LadyJane »

Liningfet wrote:Dear Lady Jane,

Please continue to post.

Liningfet
Dear Liningfet

I had no idea that the sight of a woman slipping her coat over a chair in a restaurant etc could possibly excite anyone. I wonder if I have excited someone? Due to previous posts on this forum, my coat stays with me wherever I go now. I actually fold it neatly and leave the lining showing - I am looking to see if any men are interested, but haven't caught anyone looking yet. Maybe I should visit your favourite restaurant and tease you ?

Oh my god. Coat check man. I wondered why my husband volunteered to take all the coats upstairs recently at a party of ours. He couldn't have done anything ? I just hope he didn't go leaving marks on other ladies coats - I would never forgive him.

Slammed the door on my husbands activities? I wish I could. Despite his protestations and him saying he doesn't "do" my coats, I know for certain he is still "at it". Especially with one of my fake furs that I have out of the wardobe at present. He simply won't stop. He seems to have taken a like to my sleeves as well, obviously thinking I won't see them. I'll let him have his fun for a while and then he will get it from me ! Both barrels !

I have a way of getting back at him from time to time, which tends to put a stop to his activites for a short time .

It seems though, it is something I have to put up with. It doesn't mean I have to LIKE it ! It so annoys me to see big "watermark" stains on the inside of my best coats, of which, very few , if any, have not been desecrated.

Do you talk to your wife about your fetish? You say she knows of it, but do you actually discuss it?

Lady Jane
LadyJane

Post by LadyJane »

recognise wrote:Lady Jane.

I totally agree with you at the point, that it is dirty and awful, when, especially a non-familiar guy, masturbates in the lining of your coat.
I don´t even want to think about it, finding out your coat is filthy due to some stranger that couldn´t keep his penis in his pants.

I am a girl with a leather-with-satin-lining fetish, but that doesn´t get physical. Fantasizing is my method to get excited from men in leather.

I have to say to you: don´t comment too hard on other people´s grammar, because you can't avoid also making mistakes yourself. Maybe there are people from other countries among us, it is sometimes hard to find the right words if you weren´t raised with the same language.

And Avidsatin, you are very crude! I almost can´t believe you are blaming Lady Jane! Blame yourself for being regardless.
It is good to know I have a female friend on the forum who shares my disgust with alien semen in my coat linings , the thought of which makes me sick.

I haven't heard of a leather-with-satin-lining fetish, but then again, it seems nothing can surprise me any more.

Perhaps I was a little hard with my comments regarding spelling the other day. I was very up-tight and fizzing, just having found another coat of mine having semen inside the sleeves.

Lady Jane
Liningfet

Post by Liningfet »

Lady Jane,

Please don't be too hard on your dear husband, my wife has never "hit me with both barrels", she gets angry when she actually observes me wearing one of her coats but that's about all.

My wife has not allowed her coats to be checked for years. She always remarks that her coats are very private and she doesn't want some stranger "going thru them". You said you carefully fold your coats with the lining visible, my wife is very meticulous about how she folds her coats, the lining is ALWAYS folded to the inside. She says she considers her coat linings very personal. When I carry her coat I always arrange to have the lining very visible, she generally doesn't like tis, but I like to fondle the lining in full view.

We have never openly discussed my lining fetish. She sometimes plays games with me-she hangs several elegantly lined coats in my closet an buttons them fully up, daring me to even attempt to remove and wear them. She even did tis with her fur coats when they came from storage several months ago.

When I "store" her friend's coats I always thoroughly inspect the linings, you'd be very surprised what I sometimes observe, for the most part these women have teenage sons. This fetish begins at a relatively young age.

Have you told your husband of the sleeve evidence?

Liningfet
recognise

Post by recognise »

To answer Liningfet:

Yes, I do enjoy the feeling of the satin lining against my skin. I like satin lined jackets and skirt suits.

But let´s make it clear: I really disgust the idea of stains from strangers in my coats! I usually leave my winter coats in a locker or in a lobby (in the first place because it´s inconvenient to carry the coat along all the time) .

I should call my own fetish a situation fetish. I get excited from men in leather jackets in the first place. I like the sound, view and smell when it is a brand new jacket. I love the combination of the though leather shell and soft satin inside.
I like slowly stripping it off. It doesn´t necessarily mean that I don´t like a boy without a leather jacket, but it is a nice addition if he owns one.

I think my fetish might have started when I was about four to six years of age and I came in touch with my first favorite jacket.
It also had a nice silky lining. I developed my fetish by connecting nice `skin experiences´ to sexuality. I haven´t chosen to become a woman with a fetish, but I don´t feel guilty or ashamed: I don´t harm anyone by just fantasizing at night.

Personally, I don´t prefer winter coats, but I wouldn´t mind wearing some clothing now and then if I had a boyfriend with a fetish for satin lined coats.

And for once and for all: I understand that there are people who find it ridiculous! That is also why I have felt lonely for a long time during my teenage years.
recognise

Post by recognise »

LadyJane wrote:
recognise wrote:Lady Jane.
Perhaps I was a little hard with my comments regarding spelling the other day. I was very up-tight and fizzing, just having found another coat of mine having semen inside the sleeves.

Lady Jane
I totally understand, it was also quite a shock to me when I read the comments about semen in coat linings.
I still can´t believe that it can be a pleasure to dirten the coats of unknowing others.
ozziefilms

Post by ozziefilms »

Hi everyone,

Hey, this is a cool forum I stumbled across while looking to promote my new fur&satin site.
I have read this thread from start to finish and just thought I'd throw in my two bob's worth (twenty cents) for what it is worth.
For LadyJane I will keep my grammar and spelling as faithful to the Queen's English as I can.

As I understand from reading the posts, most guys have had this coat and satin fetish since childhood.
By the fact that their fetish remains a deep, dark secret through their lives, the stronger the urges become due to that secrecy. If someone can't express their desires openly with their favourite people, those desires can explode with disastrous consequences like getting caught blowing their load down a strangers coat sleeve.
Had that same person been encouraged to express their desires freely by their partners then they most likely wouldn't have the same compulsion to cum into the coat sleeve of a stranger's coat.
It is all about repressed feelings.
Look at it this way, if a child is told "You are not allowed to play with matches" then the child will most likely focus more and more on the matches till the house burns down.
If that same child is allowed to play with matches in a supervised environment they would soon lose interest.

As for the morality of creaming an unsuspecting woman's coat, that is morally repulsive, reprehensible and borderline illegal.
If that happened to my girlfriend's coat I would take it up directly with the coat check's management and failing that... well I'm a big guy and I doubt the coat check would report me to the cops after his behaviour and what he would have to admit to.
Yes guys, blowing a load into a woman's coat without her permission is a violation of her rights.
Please consider this before you do it again and ask yourself how you would like some dude's cum inside your clothes or your wife's clothes or your mother's clothes.(Where are people's morals nowadays?)
Either ask first or buy your own stuff to violate.

As for LadyJane, did you marry your partner because you loved him wholly or because you loved some small aspect of him?
Why did you marry him and then place restrictions and threats against his emotions and desires?
You say you tolerate his behaviour so long as you don't catch him.... What is the big deal?
Why not let him play with matches(metaphor) in a properly supervised environment? He will love you all the more for it!
Take him to bed one night and slip a coat in the bed as a plaything for him, what's the big deal? He will love you even more for it! You don't have to do it every night but occasionally will more than suffice. He will love you even more for it!
Dinner Parties: Just remind him that fidelity and being faithful is playing with your clothes only and you will probably be less inclined to worry about being embarrassed if he is the coat check at the dinner party.
Please LadyJane, ease up and buy your partner a couple of playthings and life will be better for both of you.

Anyway, I hope this rant didn't bore you all....
Now for a plug for my website.
http://www.ozziefilms.com

Best regards to all of you,
Ozzie
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Hi LadyJane,

Glad you did drop in again. Hope you don't mind if I presume to give some advice. It is stupid of your husband to put a marriage at risk for a fetish.

Nothing can be resolved when there is just blanket denial. There are infidelity test kits available on the internet to detect semen on clothing and I am thinking that you might be advised to get one to have undeniable proof of wrong doing on your husbands part and break down the denial. You could perhaps make him pay for new coats as a financial punishment - unless he would enjoy that.

I think you should be clear in your own mind what is an acceptable result. Obviously for him to stop ruining your coats for a start and not to even examine other ladies coats. And not to lie to you.

All men masturbate to some degree and women have to accept that. You said previously you wore satin to please him so hopefully you can work out something between you.
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Hi Recognize,

I don't think LadyJane has taken my posts as blaming her and they certainly weren't intended that way. Sorry you found me crude although I am often tongue-in-cheek in fact. You girls can be very earthy too - especially amongst yourselves!

You shouldn't feel lonely because you like to dress a particular way. Best of British luck to you.