Newlook

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinsplasher

Newlook

Post by Satinsplasher »

Hi
Am I the only one who buys these they are cheap and take some pounding :)

http://m.newlook.com/mcs/publish/4923/7 ... mplaceref=
Attachments
image.jpg
Destroy

Re: Newlook

Post by Destroy »

Nope, you aren't the only one here into this kind of thing. There are a few who are into cumming over satin dresses, including me. Wish there was more of us. But nice to meet you, welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see your creamy pics.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Oh there's definitely plenty of us that just lurve the dresses!! :twisted: :D

Not sure about that New Look one though, not got one of those but it looks like something similar I have which doesn't see a lot of (ab)use as it's really rather thick stretchy material and I prefer really light, soft smooth un-stretchy (is that a word?) satin mainly.

As long as it gives you pleasure - it's all that counts; it's all good! :D
Satinsplasher

Post by Satinsplasher »

Aw pics will be up soon they are not a stretchy material just very thick not like silk but take some loads ! Topshop have a bubble dress that you can't get anymore and I have found a virgin one on eBay ;)
shinysatinlover

Satinsplasher wrote:Aw pics will be up soon they are not a stretchy material just very thick not like silk but take some loads ! Topshop have a bubble dress that you can't get anymore and I have found a virgin one on eBay ;)
Ahhhhhaaaaaa!

I have a Topshot bubble dress and a bubble skirt too.... in a purple cum magenta sort of colour! The skirt has seen some action but the dress hasn't and until now I'd forgotten all about it, so cheers! :D
Satinsplasher

Post by Satinsplasher »

shinysatinlover wrote:
Satinsplasher wrote:Aw pics will be up soon they are not a stretchy material just very thick not like silk but take some loads ! Topshop have a bubble dress that you can't get anymore and I have found a virgin one on eBay ;)
Ahhhhhaaaaaa!

I have a Topshot bubble dress and a bubble skirt too.... in a purple cum magenta sort of colour! The skirt has seen some action but the dress hasn't and until now I'd forgotten all about it, so cheers! :D
where did you get them the shops don't stock them anymore :( pics ?
shinysatinlover

Satinsplasher wrote:
shinysatinlover wrote:
Ahhhhhaaaaaa!

where did you get them the shops don't stock them anymore :( pics ?
The dress and skirt around 3 or so years ago, from memory. I don't know where the dress is now as I forgot about it, but the skirt is in a bag in my wardrobe.

Oh, and I got them from eBay. :-)
Satinsplasher

Post by Satinsplasher »

Aw eBay is king I bet they are real soft satin ?
shinysatinlover

Satinsplasher wrote:Aw eBay is king I bet they are real soft satin ?
Yup - got to love eBay, although my Wife groans every time the postman has left a parcel collection card :lol: :lol:

Yes, it's quite soft but not like a lovely lingerie satin - it's a lot thicker. Still nice though.
Satinsplasher

Post by Satinsplasher »

Aw don't the dress and the skirt have pockets ? I remember a girl I knew had one that ended up it the bin :( what a dam waste !
shinysatinlover

Satinsplasher wrote:Aw don't the dress and the skirt have pockets ? I remember a girl I knew had one that ended up it the bin :( what a dam waste !
You've got me there - I can't remember. If I think about it I'll have a look later. I must admit, the pockets are not the first thing on my mind :lol: :lol:

Hey, this is a nice New Look bubble dress: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LOVELY-LADIES ... 417733094e
shinysatinlover

^^^ I'm not bidding on it - was just doing my usual searches and this popped up.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Nice dress for a tenner that Splasher! Looking forward to seeing what you done with it :)
Liking it shiny
shinysatinlover

I found another, in a 14 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ladies-Party- ... 35cc4093d8

"Great for a party/graduation/prom." :lol: Yep, and a LOT more besides!!! :twisted:
removed

Post by removed »

I have a few of those bubble hem dresses, in purple, green and black

I was at a new year party a few years ago and two girls were wearing them, one in purple and the other in green, the girl in the green one ended up vomiting all over it and she borrowed a t-shirt from my friends house that we were at and the dress got binned

Will try dig out some pics of them wearing them