Newlook

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinsplasher

Re: Newlook

Post by Satinsplasher »

alhb86 wrote:I have a few of those bubble hem dresses, in purple, green and black

I was at a new year party a few years ago and two girls were wearing them, one in purple and the other in green, the girl in the green one ended up vomiting all over it and she borrowed a t-shirt from my friends house that we were at and the dress got binned

Will try dig out some pics of them wearing them
Did you rescue the dress from the bin :)
removed

Post by removed »

No it was a soggy mess that wasn't worth taking :lol:
Satinsplasher

Post by Satinsplasher »

alhb86 wrote:No it was a soggy mess that wasn't worth taking :lol:
lol I would have taken it put it into a bag and washed it ! I remember about ten years ago I found a Morgan satin dress at the side of the road someone must have chucked it out of a car or something it was foul but I took it home and washed it now it's still immaculate lol
removed

Post by removed »

You got a pic of the morgan dress?
Satinsplasher

Post by Satinsplasher »

alhb86 wrote:You got a pic of the morgan dress?
Not on me I keep most of my dresses in a lockup 10 min from the house !
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

shinysatinlover wrote:
Satinsplasher wrote:Aw eBay is king I bet they are real soft satin ?
Yup - got to love eBay, although my Wife groans every time the postman has left a parcel collection card :lol: :lol:
at least she did not stop you from cumming all over the satin unlike my parents...you should be happy 4 that...i hope my future wife will be the acceptance type 2 my satin addiction fetishes :lol: :lol:

they (my parents) have been trying so hard 2 put an ultimatum by refusing 2 take that parcel if it arrived 2 my house while i was away in office but hey i have been smuggling in 2 the house whenever they are away 4 vacation and so far great results :lol: :lol:
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Sexy dresses indeed these Newlook items....I'm hoping to cum across one soon myself :D
Liking it shiny
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

alhb86 wrote:No it was a soggy mess that wasn't worth taking :lol:
Please tell me you have pictures of this girl in her vomit covered dress!
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
removed

Post by removed »

I'm trying to find them, she deleted her old Facebook page and her new one doesn't have those pics, will go through everyone else that was at party to try find them though
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

There's a company I see on eBay sometimes called "Neulook" or "Newlook" that makes leather jackets....is it the same company that makes these dresses I wonder?
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Freddielinton wrote:There's a company I see on eBay sometimes called "Neulook" or "Newlook" that makes leather jackets....is it the same company that makes these dresses I wonder?
'New Look' is a UK high street clothing chain geared toward the more budget concious, mainly catering for shoppers of the teens to MILF's age spectrum. They sell everything from onesies to shoes and everything in between and occasionally satin comes up, but sadly not too often. Even then, most of the satin I have from New Look tended to be the heavier duller stretch kind. Not my thing really, although I have a blouse from a L O N G way back (almost 20 years) that is actually quite brilliant, really fine polyester satin that is sooooo shiny! It belonged to a friends Wife, who must have *ahem* misplaced it when they asked me to help them with their house move! :wink: :lol:
Satinsplasher

Post by Satinsplasher »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Sexy dresses indeed these Newlook items....I'm hoping to cum across one soon myself :D
They are I recently moved in with my girlfriend so it's harder to keep the satin and use it ;) but the good thing is when she was clearing out for the move she had one of the purple newlook xfront dresses in the bag for the bin needless to say I removed it plastered it then put it back in ;)
Satinsplasher

Post by Satinsplasher »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Nice dress for a tenner that Splasher! Looking forward to seeing what you done with it :)
check the splattin on satin thread :)
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Heading over there right now....
Liking it shiny
SatinLovinGuy

Post by SatinLovinGuy »

Just had a look on eBay and found 15 of these dresses in varying colors
429894_312994425425657_890070038_n.jpg
a friend of mine wearing one, i have more pics but not on this hard drive.