Newlook

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
tatra603

Re: Newlook

Post by tatra603 »

I have about 5 New Look silk satin dresses.

Tatra.
Satinsplasher

Post by Satinsplasher »

satinstainer wrote:What did she do with the dress when she found out you had rescued it ?? Did she let you keep it, or did she put it back in the trash ?? My girlfriend threw away a gorgeous dark red silky long formal dress in my kitchen trash can awhile back because it didn't fit her anymore. I was surprised and amazed at the effect THAT had on me :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: I have occasionally imagined her finding one of my favorite dresses and wondering what she would do with it......
She had the dress in a bin bag of old clothes that she threw in the bin when she was out I took it back inside and put it in a cupboard she had the dress rammed into the bin in the bathroom lol as if to say its trash ! But in a nice way lol ps did you save the dress in the kitchen bin ?
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

"she had the dress rammed into the bin in the bathroom".....I like that :lol: :lol: Did she know you came on it ??!! Is that why she threw it, or did you splat it AFTER she "rammed it" ??!! Did you rip it or burn it then ??!! Do you think she will throw anything else away for you to rescue ??!!
Many on here, understandably of course, are not into ruining their garments/materials of pleasure at all. Some enjoy just cumming on theirs, and a few others are into even more than that. I am probably at the FAR end of that spectrum :lol: :lol: Anything that I use, primarily dresses and blouses, is destined to be inevitably totally ruined. When I'm done splatting cum on them and they're full of stains, they are no longer of any use anyway, so I enjoy "finishing them" in various ways :twisted: :twisted:
So when my girlfriend did what she did with that gorgeous un-stained dress (probably without ever imagining what it would do to me !!!), it got me pretty wound up :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
Anyway, I digress. I didn't mean to take away from the topic of your thread with my weird ramblings :lol: :lol:
To answer your question.....I can't exactly say that I "saved" it.....I did sort of help it get accustomed to being in there though....several times :D :twisted: :D Feel free to pm me if you enjoy this type of thing too.
Satinsplasher

Post by Satinsplasher »

satinstainer wrote:"she had the dress rammed into the bin in the bathroom".....I like that :lol: :lol: Did she know you came on it ??!! Is that why she threw it, or did you splat it AFTER she "rammed it" ??!! Did you rip it or burn it then ??!! Do you think she will throw anything else away for you to rescue ??!!
Many on here, understandably of course, are not into ruining their garments/materials of pleasure at all. Some enjoy just cumming on theirs, and a few others are into even more than that. I am probably at the FAR end of that spectrum :lol: :lol: Anything that I use, primarily dresses and blouses, is destined to be inevitably totally ruined. When I'm done splatting cum on them and they're full of stains, they are no longer of any use anyway, so I enjoy "finishing them" in various ways :twisted: :twisted:
So when my girlfriend did what she did with that gorgeous un-stained dress (probably without ever imagining what it would do to me !!!), it got me pretty wound up :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
Anyway, I digress. I didn't mean to take away from the topic of your thread with my weird ramblings :lol: :lol:
To answer your question.....I can't exactly say that I "saved" it.....I did sort of help it get accustomed to being in there though....several times :D :twisted: :D Feel free to pm me if you enjoy this type of thing too.
she was throwing a bin bag of clothes out that dress was the only satin item I took it and came on it wiped it down and hid it in the house she must of found it and by stuffing it in the bin was her message to me lol
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

What kind of msg was she trying to get across to you....that it was ok to cum on it, or that she didn't want you to do it anymore ??
Satinsplasher

Post by Satinsplasher »

Sorry for the late reply I think the message was look the dress is rubbish lol anyway it went missing from the bin again and tbh I had forgot about it till around Christmas time when I found this in the bin again :(
Attachments
image.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

That sure looks tempting :twisted: :twisted: You said "it went missing".....did she take it out then recently throw it away again ?? That bin looks pretty empty except for her dress....she must want you to see it in there or use it, otherwise you would think she'd get rid of it elsewhere or make such a mess on it that you wouldn't be able to rescue it :lol: :lol: Maybe she likes that you get it out :D :D Does she know you want to cum on it (assuming that you do want to) If you did already, she would probably know about it I would think. She keeps leaving it so you can see it, or is she doing it just to tease you ?? :D
So....did you leave it there, or ?!?!?!?!?!?
Satinsplasher

Post by Satinsplasher »

Sorry for the late reply no I did not put the dress there as I wanted to keep it fresh and the bin smells awful ! There was a black bin bag under the dress stuffed with old clothes summer dresses skirts etc but nothing exciting I don't know if she put the dress there to tease me or not :( what you mean mess it up so I could not get it ?
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I figured if she wanted to make sure you didn't "rescue" her dress again, maybe she would have made a mess out of it :twisted: